Articles by Connor Sheets
- Obama: Boston, You Will Run Again
April 18 2013 1:15 PM
President Barack Obama's Thursday speech touched on love, justice and the enduring spirit and strength of the people of Boston.
- Boston Bombing FBI Update Live Stream
April 17 2013 4:41 PM
Watch live streaming online video of the FBI's 5 p.m. Boston Marathon bombing press conference.
- Reddit And 4chan's Boston Bombing 'Suspects'
April 17 2013 2:51 PM
Users of Reddit and 4chan identified a number of "suspects" in the Boston Marathon bombing and posted them online.
- Jeff Bauman, Boston Bombing Victim In Wheelchair Photo, Now Stable
April 16 2013 4:19 PM
Injured Jeff Bauman, immortalized in a graphic photograph that showed him being escorted in a wheelchair from the bomb site, is now in stable condition.
- Meet Carlos Arredondo, A Boston Marathon Bombing Hero
April 15 2013 9:49 PM
Carlos Arredondo is being heralded as one of the true heroes who helped victims immediately after two explosions rocked the Boston Marathon.
- Obama: We Stand With Boston
April 15 2013 6:33 PM
President Barack Obama said "people shouldn't jump to conclusions" about the Boston Marathon explosions during his first public remarks Monday.
- How To Confirm Relatives, Friends Are OK At Boston Marathon
April 15 2013 6:19 PM
Find loved ones, offer/find a place to stay in Boston, and report information, after the two explosions that took place Monday.
- Boston Police Scanner Live Stream
April 15 2013 4:26 PM
Listen to the Boston Police, Fire and EMS scanner's live-streaming audio for real-time information about Monday's Boston Marathon explosions.
- Boston Marathon Explosions Photo Gallery
April 15 2013 3:35 PM
Photos taken by folks at the scene of two explosions that reportedly occurred near the finish line of the Boston Marathon Monday afternoon.
- How Good Are The NY Knicks?
April 12 2013 4:19 PM
Here's a look at the New York Knicks' chances in the 2013 NBA Playoffs. How deep a run can they make?
- Target's 'Orina' Sandal Scandal
April 12 2013 2:31 PM
Target got into a sticky situation after naming a new sandal "Orina," which means urine in Spanish.
- Why Is Big Media Ignoring Kermit Gosnell Trial?
April 10 2013 5:16 PM
Major news outlets aren't sprinting to the murder trial of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, who ran an abortion clinic that allegedly used grisly tactics.
- Louisville Fans Riot In Streets [PHOTOS]
April 09 2013 4:49 PM
Riot police struggled to control the crowd when Louisville fans took the party to the streets after their beloved basketball team won the NCAA championship Monday night.
- Say Goodbye To Parking Tickets in NYC
April 09 2013 12:50 PM
Mayor Bloomberg has introduced a pilot for a program to allow New York City drivers to pay for curbside parking remotely via smartphone.
- Louisville Wins NCAA Title Over Michigan, 82-76
April 09 2013 12:11 AM
The Louisville Cardinals beat the Michigan Wolverines 82-76 Monday night in the 2013 NCAA Championship game.
- Kevin Ware Will Cut The Net If Louisville Wins
April 08 2013 10:02 PM
Louisville guard Kevin Ware, who is sidelined due to a horrific leg injury, will cut the net down at the Georgia Dome if his Cardinals beat Michigan tonight in the NCAA Championship.
- Is 'Reasons My Son Is Crying' Unethical?
April 08 2013 9:35 PM
The "Reasons My Son Is Crying" Tumblr has gone viral in less than a week, but its uber-popularity raises ethical questions that have no easy answers.
- The Greening Of America: Will HR 499 Finally Legalize Grass?
April 05 2013 5:06 PM
Support is growing in Congress for House of Representatives 499, officially known as the Ending Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2013.
- In North Carolina - A State Religion?
April 04 2013 11:47 AM
A new bill before the state legislature is aimed at allowing lawmakers to establish a state religion.
- How Real Are North Korea's Nuclear Threats?
April 03 2013 10:41 PM
North Korea has been notching up its rhetoric against the U.S., threatening nuclear attack, declaring a "state of war" with South Korea and continuing to mobilize missile forces. Is it all just for show or is the country really going to attack?