- China Had Commercial Drone Delivery Before Amazon
December 02 2013 12:55 PM
China is ground zero of commercial drone delivery, despite breathless press accounts heralding Amazon Prime Air as cutting-edge.
- 'Zombie Scare' Prank Video Goes Viral
November 27 2013 7:06 PM
A new Vine video called "Zombie Scare" has taken the pranking of people to a whole new level, going viral in the process.
- 'Sharkeisha' Has Reportedly Been Arrested
November 27 2013 2:27 PM
"Sharkeisha," the star of a fight video that has gone viral, has reportedly been arrested, and mugshots purportedly of the hard-punching woman are making the rounds online.
- Lagos Slum's Legal Victory Inspires Hope
November 27 2013 12:24 PM
A legal victory by the people of the Oto-Ilogbo district offers a potential path forward for those living in the slums of Lagos, Nigeria.
- Angola Muslims Cry Persecution Despite Denials
November 26 2013 5:23 PM
Mosque closings are reported, contradicting government officials' claims.
- Angola Denies It Banned Islam
November 25 2013 2:08 PM
The Angolan Embassy in Washington denies reports that the African nation has banned Islam and has begun to dismantle mosques.
- Did Rihanna Flash Illuminati Signs At 2013 AMAs?
November 24 2013 10:11 PM
A hand signal Rihanna flashed at the 2013 American Music Awards launched a new round of rumors that she is a part of the Illuminati.
- Angola 'Bans' Islam, Dismantles Mosques, Reports Say
November 24 2013 6:35 PM
"This is the final end of Islamic influence in our country," President José Eduardo dos Santos said.
- New TPP Talks Decried As Most Secretive To Date
November 22 2013 3:22 PM
Activists say that the newest round of talks over the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), which are being held in Utah, are the most secretive to date.
- Behind The #HiçDurmadanHizmeteDevam Movement
November 21 2013 5:14 PM
A controversial decision by the Turkish government to close the nation's private "prep" schools sent the Turkish phrase "Hiç Durmadan Hizmete Devam," loosely translated as "do your service without stopping," trending on Twitter Thursday via the #HiçDurmadanHizmeteDevam hashtag.
- Reimagining The JFK Assassination In The Digital Age
November 21 2013 10:44 AM
What would have happened if President John F. Kennedy had been assassinated on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Meet Sylvia Browne's Widow, Michael Ulery
November 20 2013 10:29 PM
When psychic Sylvia Browne passed away on Wednesday, she left behind widower Michael Ulery, who was Browne's fourth husband.
- Exploring 7 Crazy JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theories
November 20 2013 2:38 PM
Wacky conspiracy theories about who killed President John F. Kennedy persist 50 years after his assassination.
- Is Charging Anti-Drilling Protesters $5,000 Unconstitutional?
November 19 2013 6:38 PM
Legal experts weigh in on the constitutionality of a bill that would levy a $5,000 fee on certain anti-drilling protests.
- Who Is 'Jerome' In Kanye's 'Bound 2'?
November 19 2013 1:12 PM
Kanye West's song "Bound 2" mentions a "Jerome" repeatedly. Find out who Yeezy is talking about.
- '5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder' Ignites Controversy
November 18 2013 8:32 PM
A disgusting article titled "5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder" has left shocked readers wondering if it is just a case of a callous troll, or the genuine sentiment of a heartless misogynist.
- How To Fight The Trans-Pacific Partnership
November 18 2013 7:50 PM
Find out how to fight, protest and maybe even stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) from moving forward as it is currently written.
- US Citizens To NSA: See You In Court
November 15 2013 6:34 PM
The NSA's surveillance practices are being challenged in a wide range of lawsuits filed since Edward Snowden began releasing documents.
- 5 Scary Provisions In The Leaked Trans-Pacific Partnership Chapter
November 13 2013 1:41 PM
Advocacy groups and independent organizations have begun parsing the document, and they have already found quite a few problematic passages.
- Facebook, Meet The 'What Would I Say?' App
November 12 2013 9:40 PM
"What Would I Say?" is one of the hottest new apps to hit Twitter and Facebook in a while, and for good reason: It's hilarious. Here's how it works.