- Surviving The 'Deadliest Drive In Africa'
November 08 2013 11:19 AM
An American photographer tells the story of his treacherous, 13-hour bus ride from Lagos to Abuja in Nigeria.
- Super-Strong Typhoon Haiyan Approaches Philippines
November 07 2013 1:50 PM
Super Typhoon Haiyan -- one of the strongest storms ever recorded according to some reports -- is headed straight for the Philippines, threatening millions of people with its Category 5 fury.
- Taking A Bite Out Of Biotech: GMO Apples Rejected By McDonalds, Gerber
November 07 2013 11:57 AM
Within days of the defeat of a GMO labeling referendum in Washington, the companies announced they would not use a new genetically-modified apple.
- No Shock: Blockbuster Exiting Retail
November 06 2013 6:05 PM
Blockbuster's last 300 remaining U.S. stores will shut down as the video rental shop industry finally bottoms out.
- Bill De Blasio's Should-Do List
November 06 2013 12:54 PM
Here are the first five things New York City's new Democratic mayor should do once he settles in at Gracie Mansion.
- 'Anonymous Masks' Photo Stirs Controversy
November 05 2013 4:11 PM
A controversy is brewing after a photo appeared on Reddit showing Guy Fawkes "Anonymous masks" being manufactured in what appears to be a third world sweatshop.
- DHS Denies Conspiracy Theories About Riot Control Plans
November 05 2013 11:03 AM
The Department of Homeland Security says it is not purchasing ammo and riot gear to prepare for mass domestic unrest.
- A Look Inside The Ill Mind Of Hopsin [INTERVIEW]
November 04 2013 6:35 PM
With a new album on the way, Los Angeles rapper Hopsin speaks with the International Business Times in a wide-ranging, exclusive interview.
- Bill De Blasio's Ties To Law Firm Behind 'Citizens United' [EXCLUSIVE]
November 04 2013 5:21 PM
The New York mayoral candidate has deep ties to Gibson Dunn, which has a history of representing clients at odds with his platform and values.
- Invader Launches Street Art Into Space In 'Art4Space' Film
October 31 2013 5:52 PM
A review of the new film "Art4Space," in which famous Parisian street artist Invader launches one of his trademark mosaics into outer space.
- Kraft Removing Artificial Dyes From Some Mac & Cheese
October 31 2013 3:14 PM
Kraft Foods has announced that it will remove artificial dyes like Yellow #5 and Yellow #6 from three of its popular recipes for macaroni and cheese.
- Boston And UMass Riot After World Series Win [PHOTOS]
October 31 2013 2:40 AM
Thousands of Red Sox fans took to the streets while riot police tried to contain the jubilant celebrations.
- The 'Should I Dress In Blackface This Halloween?' Site Is Amazing
October 29 2013 7:32 PM
A new website, www.shouldidressinblackfacethishalloween.com, is a hilarious response to the seemingly never-ending issue of people dressing in blackface for Halloween.
- Boston World Series Riot Plans Underway
October 29 2013 2:48 PM
Riot plans are getting underway in Boston and across New England as police and fans await World Series games this week.
- Kyrie Irving Is Back In 'Uncle Drew Chapter 3' [VIDEO]
October 28 2013 9:13 PM
Watch "Uncle Drew Chapter 3," which has finally been released, and again features Cleveland Cavaliers star Kyrie Irving as an old man with serious hoops skills.
- Why Giraffe Profile Photos Are Sweeping Facebook
October 28 2013 6:06 PM
Here's why thousands of Facebook users have changed their profile pictures to images of giraffes.
- NSA Website Down Following Apparent DDoS Attack
October 25 2013 6:19 PM
The National Security Agency website went down Friday after an apparent DDoS attack, possibly launched by Anonymous or a foreign government.
- Origami Owl: From Teen's 'Dream' To $250 Million Success
October 25 2013 12:04 PM
In just three years Origami Owl has grown from a 14-year-old girl's bright idea into a company reportedly expected to generate $250 million in revenue this year.
- Monsanto Boosted Lobbying Amid 'Monsanto Protection Act' Backlash
October 22 2013 2:39 PM
Monsanto spent $1 million more on lobbying in the third quarter of 2013 than it did in the second.
- Syrian Christians Confront Difficult Decisions Over Refugees
October 18 2013 9:15 PM
Syrian Christians face difficult decisions as the refugee crisis in the war-torn country grows.