- Russia Moves Against Anti-Gay Prejudice At Sochi Olympics
September 14 2013 6:51 PM
In signing a socially inclusive Olympic Truce, Russia appears to be backing off anti-gay discrimination at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
- Funeral Bombing And Other Attacks Kill At Least 25 In Iraq
September 14 2013 3:41 PM
At least 25 people were killed in a spate of attacks across Iraq on Saturday that included the bombing of a funeral service.
- Kanye Faces Jail Time Over Paparazzi Altercation
September 14 2013 2:52 PM
The good life has gone a little sour for Kanye West now that he faces a year in jail on charges arising from a July scuffle with a paparazzo.
- Shanghai Free-Trade Zone Launch Generates A Buzz
September 14 2013 1:42 PM
The pending launch of a Shanghai free-trade zone aimed at testing Chinese economic reforms has analysts cautiously buzzing.
- Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations
September 13 2013 10:09 PM
Gay life in Nigeria is evolving, even as the country considers a measure to make homosexuality a crime punishable by 14 years in prison.
- Why Bill De Blasio Won The NYC Mayoral Primary
September 11 2013 6:13 PM
A day after Public Advocate Bill de Blasio's stunning win in the New York City Democratic primary, people are asking how he was able to pull it off.
- Read Michael Hastings' Autopsy Report
August 20 2013 6:55 PM
Read the full text of journalist Michael Hastings' autopsy report, which was released Tuesday by the Los Angeles Coroner's Office.
- Michael Hastings' Cause Of Death Ruled Accidental
August 20 2013 4:46 PM
Journalist Michael Hastings' cause of death was ruled accidental by the Los Angeles Coroner's office, which said the reporter had drugs in his system when he died.
- Driver From Viral Pickup-Truck Launch Vine Is Alive
August 20 2013 3:24 PM
Here's how the driver who launched his pickup truck off a highway and was captured in a now-viral Vine video is doing after the spectacular crash.
- Beau Biden Undergoing Tests At Houston Hospital
August 20 2013 2:33 AM
Vice President Joe Biden was in Texas Monday night, accompanying his son as he underwent medical tests at a hospital in Houston.
- US Veterans Boycotting 'The Butler' Over Jane Fonda's Casting
August 19 2013 6:05 PM
Veterans are boycotting the new Lee Daniels film over the casting of "Hanoi Jane" as former first lady Nancy Reagan.
August 16 2013 12:04 PM
Despite the political hay made of his recent golf outings, President Barack Obama has spent far less time on vacation than some of his predecessors.
- Meet Lisa Robin Kelly's Husband
August 15 2013 7:19 PM
Not much is known about the estranged husband of "That 70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly, who died Wednesday at the age of 43.
- Hopsin's Burp Video Kills Kendrick Lamar 'Control' Frenzy
August 15 2013 11:45 AM
A new video of Hopsin belching is the best response so far to the insanity over Kendrick Lamar's "Control."
- Listen To New Eminem Track From 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Trailer
August 14 2013 4:50 PM
Eminem is back with a new track called "Survival," which plays in the background during the debut trailer for the video game "Call of Duty: Ghosts."
- Meet Nick Symmonds, Runner Who Decried Russia’s Anti-LGBT Laws
August 14 2013 3:37 PM
American runner Nick Symmonds spoke out against Russia's "anti-gay propaganda" laws after winning a silver medal at the World Championships Tuesday in Moscow.
- Mysterious Silence Still Shrouds Hacker Barnaby Jack's Death
August 14 2013 12:15 AM
Information about the hacker's mysterious July 25 death has been kept from the press as authorities and Jack's friends and family refuse to comment.
- Cory Booker's Win A Victory For The 1 Percent
August 13 2013 11:05 PM
Cory Booker's wealthy supporters are the real winners in the Newark mayor's victory in the Democratic primary for a New Jersey Senate seat.
- Where To Download Gucci Mane's 3 New Mixtapes
August 13 2013 10:38 PM
Rapper Gucci Mane dropped three new mixtapes on Tuesday, the same day he made major waves in the hip-hop world by dissing three fellow rappers.
- Defiant Bloomberg Vows To Appeal 'Stop & Frisk' Decision
August 12 2013 3:23 PM
Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the city will appeal a judge's ruling that dealt a major blow to the NYPD's controversial "stop and frisk" policy.