- A Colorful Journey Into Tokyo’s Sexy Android Palace
October 11 2013 3:56 PM
Welcome to Robot Restaurant, the epic palace of sexy androids that represents the apex of Tokyo’s competition for the lustful tourist dollar.
- NYC Tornado Watch In Effect
October 07 2013 11:34 AM
A tornado watch was issued Monday for New York City and beyond.
- Who Is Ariana? All About Ariana Grande
October 06 2013 8:33 PM
Learn all about Ariana Grande, aka Ariana, the leader of the Arianators, one of the biggest Twitter groups to emerge recently.
- Olympic Torch Flickers Out In Russia Before Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
October 06 2013 3:40 PM
The Olympic torch went out during a preliminary torch relay Sunday in Moscow during the run-up to the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
- Tropical Storm Karen Downgraded To Depression
October 06 2013 12:57 PM
Tropical Storm Karen has mostly spared Gulf Coast residents, having been downgraded to depression status Saturday night.
- Inspectors Begin To Destroy Syrian Chemical Weapons
October 06 2013 12:01 PM
Experts started destroying the regime’s chemical-weapons arsenal Sunday, witnesses say.
- A Day In The Life Of A Furloughed Federal Government Worker
October 04 2013 7:10 PM
“Grand Theft Auto V,” a visit to the doctor’s office and a bike ride are highlights of one darkly funny, yet boring, day during the shutdown.
- Unpaid National Weather Service Employees Issue Plea To 'Please Pay Us'
October 04 2013 5:59 PM
Crafty National Weather Service employees -- who are working without pay as the federal government shutdown continues -- hid a covert plea to "please pay us" within a forecast dispatch posted on the agency's website Friday.
- Huffington Post Gets A Pet 'Testicle-Eating' Pacu Fish
October 04 2013 3:32 PM
The HuffPo's Weird News team has acquired a fish with a scary reputation.
- Video Reveals Tense Exchange During Capitol Hill Shooting Incident
October 03 2013 8:53 PM
The video reveals police approaching a black sedan with guns drawn before the vehicle speeds away from the scene and down a street.
- Meet Miriam Carey, Capitol Hill Incident Suspect
October 03 2013 6:42 PM
Meet Miriam Carey, the dental hygienist identified in news reports as the suspect in the shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown.
- US Capitol Police Who Responded To Shooting Not Being Paid
October 03 2013 4:37 PM
Capitol police are "essential employees," who must report to work despite the lapse in funding for federal operations, but they're still not being paid.
- Meet Tom Clancy's Widow, Alexandra Marie Llewellyn
October 02 2013 11:38 AM
Meet Alexandra Marie Llewellyn, Tom Clancy's wife, who was a freelance journalist and is now a widow following the author's death on Tuesday.
- Why I Didn’t Watch The ‘Breaking Bad’ Finale
September 30 2013 12:26 PM
I may be the only person on earth who didn't watch the "Breaking Bad" finale, if my Facebook feed is to be believed.
- ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ To Be Buried After Death In US Senate
September 27 2013 3:30 PM
The "Monsanto Protection Act" is set to expire at the end of this month after an amendment was approved to remove it from a Senate spending bill.
- A Rare Look Inside Nigeria’s Growing Space Program
September 27 2013 10:01 AM
Nigeria’s space ambitions are expensive but necessary (according to the government) despite the country's unimaginable poverty.
- Tracy Morgan Crashes NYC Comedy Show
September 26 2013 7:10 PM
The always-funny Tracy Morgan of "30 Rock" and "Saturday Night Live" fame crashed a comedy show Tuesday night in New York, where he delivered some hilarious new material.
- GOP Lawmaker Fires Back At Obama For Mocking Him In Fiery Speech
September 26 2013 4:11 PM
State Rep. Bill O'Brien, a Republican, fired back at Obama hours after he criticized his comparison of Obamacare to the Fugitive Slave Act.
- Nairobi Massacre Illuminates Importance Of Security In Terrorist-Prone Parts of Africa
September 23 2013 6:23 PM
The massacre in Nairobi illuminates the necessity of the security state that has gripped Abuja, Nigeria, in response to terror attacks there.
- People Turning To Crime In Frenzy For ‘GTA 5’
September 20 2013 10:11 PM
With “GTA 5” frenzy sweeping the U.S., some people who can’t get their hands on a copy of the ultrapopular “Grand Theft Auto V” video game have turned to real-life crime.