Articles by Connor Sheets
- Meet Lisa Robin Kelly's Husband
August 15 2013 7:19 PM
Not much is known about the estranged husband of "That 70s Show" actress Lisa Robin Kelly, who died Wednesday at the age of 43.
- Hopsin's Burp Video Kills Kendrick Lamar 'Control' Frenzy
August 15 2013 11:45 AM
A new video of Hopsin belching is the best response so far to the insanity over Kendrick Lamar's "Control."
- Listen To New Eminem Track From 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Trailer
August 14 2013 4:50 PM
Eminem is back with a new track called "Survival," which plays in the background during the debut trailer for the video game "Call of Duty: Ghosts."
- Meet Nick Symmonds, Runner Who Decried Russia’s Anti-LGBT Laws
August 14 2013 3:37 PM
American runner Nick Symmonds spoke out against Russia's "anti-gay propaganda" laws after winning a silver medal at the World Championships Tuesday in Moscow.
- Mysterious Silence Still Shrouds Hacker Barnaby Jack's Death
August 14 2013 12:15 AM
Information about the hacker's mysterious July 25 death has been kept from the press as authorities and Jack's friends and family refuse to comment.
- Cory Booker's Win A Victory For The 1 Percent
August 13 2013 11:05 PM
Cory Booker's wealthy supporters are the real winners in the Newark mayor's victory in the Democratic primary for a New Jersey Senate seat.
- Where To Download Gucci Mane's 3 New Mixtapes
August 13 2013 10:38 PM
Rapper Gucci Mane dropped three new mixtapes on Tuesday, the same day he made major waves in the hip-hop world by dissing three fellow rappers.
- Defiant Bloomberg Vows To Appeal 'Stop & Frisk' Decision
August 12 2013 3:23 PM
Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the city will appeal a judge's ruling that dealt a major blow to the NYPD's controversial "stop and frisk" policy.
- NYC Mayoral Candidates On 'Stop & Frisk' Ruling
August 12 2013 1:10 PM
Democratic candidates for mayor were quick to express support for a ruling on the NYPD's controversial tactic. Republicans, not so much.
- How China Can Overcome Its ‘Great Wall’ Slowdown
August 09 2013 8:57 PM
China is drawing on its history and taking steps to remain an economic powerhouse despite the recent rapid slowdown in GDP growth.
- How To Do Business In China: An Abbreviated Guide
August 09 2013 6:00 AM
It has long been a "Wild West" for investors and entrepreneurs, but the business climate in China is improving.
- Will Jeff Bezos’ Politics Change The Washington Post?
August 06 2013 7:02 AM
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos' acquisition of the Washington Post could affect its traditionally liberal political slant.
- China Eyes American Pesticide Market
August 02 2013 12:17 PM
Chinese ag-chem companies are moving into the lucrative U.S. pesticide market.
- Racist Song 'Asian Girlz' Creates Uproar
August 01 2013 9:03 PM
A song by the alternative-rock band Day Above Ground called "Asian Girlz" has created an uproar online as listeners have decried its lyrics for being racist.
- Explicit Anthony Weiner Photos Hit Web
August 01 2013 8:24 PM
Highly NSFW pictures of Weiner's genitals sent to Sydney Leathers were released online.
- Gay Athletes And Tourists Will Face Arrest At Sochi Olympics: Russian Lawmaker
July 31 2013 4:07 PM
Gay and "pro-gay" athletes and tourists attending the Sochi Winter Olympic Games next year will face arrest under Russia's new "gay propaganda" laws, according to a Russian lawmaker.
- Can Anthony Weiner’s Campaign Keep It Up?
July 29 2013 12:47 PM
The question on everyone's mind regarding the New York mayoral race is whether or not Anthony Weiner will be able to continue his candidacy, and if he stays in it, can he actually win?
- Inside SERCO, The Company With A Hand In (Nearly) Everything
July 29 2013 6:08 AM
Serco is a corporation that provides services to everyone from Queen Elizabeth II to the U.S. government.
- East Baton Rouge Authorities Respond To Gay Arrests Firestorm
July 28 2013 11:17 PM
Authorities issued a statement Sunday as a firestorm raged over a dozen arrests of gay people at a Baton Rouge park on charges of violating the state's sodomy law, which was ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court a decade ago.
- Pro-Morsi Demonstrators Stand Firm In Egypt
July 28 2013 3:35 PM
Supporters of the ousted leader say they will continue to demonstrate even after 70 were killed in raids Saturday.