- Obama 'La Quenelle' Photo Ignites Furor
December 31 2013 1:07 PM
A photo that soccer star Nicolas Anelka seems to think is of President Obama doing the gesture has sparked controversy.
- LeBron James More Popular Search In Ohio Than Florida
December 30 2013 5:49 PM
Google Trends data show that LeBron James' name is a more popular search term in Ohio than Florida, despite the fact that he left the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Miami Heat in 2010.
- Did A $181 Million Lotto Winner 'Find The Love Of His Life?'
December 30 2013 4:59 PM
A viral photo supposedly of a $181 million lottery winner who "found the love of his life" has been exposed as a hoax.
- France May Ban Dieudonné's 'Anti-Semitic' Comedy
December 27 2013 9:37 PM
Officials in France are pursuing a legal way to ban the controversial comedian Dieudonné from performing material they have dubbed "anti-Semitic" in the country.
- Good Riddance To Mayor Bloomberg
December 27 2013 11:57 AM
Here are 10 reasons to be happy that Michael Bloomberg's 12-year reign as New York City's mayor is finally drawing to a close.
- Website Named For Mega Millions Winner Draws Big-Money Interest
December 20 2013 2:37 PM
IraCurry.com, a website named after the Georgia Mega Millions winner, is attracting six-figure offers for the man who bought it shortly after her win was announced.
- Inside Brooklyn's 'Knockout Game' Scourge
December 20 2013 9:44 AM
What's the real story behind the so-called knockout game in Brooklyn, New York?
- NAACP Blasts Phil Robertson Over 'Racist' Remarks
December 19 2013 3:19 PM
The NAACP has condemned Phil Robertson for "racist" remarks the "Duck Dynasty" star made in a controversial interview with GQ.
- Petition Demands A&E Drop Phil Robertson Suspension
December 19 2013 1:33 PM
Thousands of people have signed a petition demanding that A&E lift its suspension of "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson over his anti-gay remarks.
- Fans Defend Phil Robertson's Anti-Gay Remarks
December 18 2013 11:50 PM
"Duck Dynasty" fans and conservatives took to Twitter Wednesday to express outrage over A&E's suspension of star Phil Robertson after anti-gay remarks he made were published in GQ magazine.
- Target Data Breach Spurs Investigation
December 18 2013 11:24 PM
Millions of customers' credit and debit card information has reportedly been stolen in a massive data breach at Target department stores.
- Meet Georgia Mega Millions Winner Ira Curry
December 18 2013 7:37 PM
Georgia 56-year-old Ira Curry is one of two Americans who hold winning tickets in Tuesday's $648 million Mega Millions drawing.
- How Does Akinator 'Read Your Mind'?
December 18 2013 4:49 PM
Find out how Akinator, the online genie program that asks you 20 questions and guesses which character you have in mind, works.
- Feds: JPMorgan Tried To Impede Madoff Probe
December 16 2013 9:18 PM
Officials are looking into claims that the Wall Street giant tried to impede the investigation of its ties to the swindler.
- Too Little, Too Late? Groups Slam FDA's Voluntary Plan To Curb Antibiotics
December 11 2013 4:43 PM
Food and public health advocates say the FDA's new plan to reduce the overuse of antibiotics on food animals isn't restrictive enough.
- Police Move In On Ukraine Protest: Watch Livestream Here
December 10 2013 8:07 PM
Watch a livestream of the ongoing protests in Kiev, Ukraine, which appear to be reaching a breaking point as police officers move in.
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Announced
December 10 2013 7:17 PM
A two-year deal was announced Tuesday by the lead congressional budget negotiators.
- Who Is Helle Thorning-Schmidt?
December 10 2013 6:30 PM
Helle Thorning-Schmidt came under the spotlight on Tuesday when she was photographed taking a "selfie" with U.S. President Barack Obama and U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron.
- Kanye West Did Not Say He's 'The Next Nelson Mandela'
December 09 2013 11:33 AM
An article on the Daily Currant has people wondering if Kanye West really said he's "the next Nelson Mandela."
- Winnie Madikizela-Mandela: 'Mother Of The Nation'
December 05 2013 10:28 PM
A look at the life of Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, former wife of Nelson Mandela and controversial "Mother of the Nation."