- Reimagining The JFK Assassination In The Digital Age
November 21 2013 10:44 AM
What would have happened if President John F. Kennedy had been assassinated on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Meet Sylvia Browne's Widow, Michael Ulery
November 20 2013 10:29 PM
When psychic Sylvia Browne passed away on Wednesday, she left behind widower Michael Ulery, who was Browne's fourth husband.
- Exploring 7 Crazy JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theories
November 20 2013 2:38 PM
Wacky conspiracy theories about who killed President John F. Kennedy persist 50 years after his assassination.
- Is Charging Anti-Drilling Protesters $5,000 Unconstitutional?
November 19 2013 6:38 PM
Legal experts weigh in on the constitutionality of a bill that would levy a $5,000 fee on certain anti-drilling protests.
- Who Is 'Jerome' In Kanye's 'Bound 2'?
November 19 2013 1:12 PM
Kanye West's song "Bound 2" mentions a "Jerome" repeatedly. Find out who Yeezy is talking about.
- '5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder' Ignites Controversy
November 18 2013 8:32 PM
A disgusting article titled "5 Reasons To Date A Girl With An Eating Disorder" has left shocked readers wondering if it is just a case of a callous troll, or the genuine sentiment of a heartless misogynist.
- How To Fight The Trans-Pacific Partnership
November 18 2013 7:50 PM
Find out how to fight, protest and maybe even stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) from moving forward as it is currently written.
- US Citizens To NSA: See You In Court
November 15 2013 6:34 PM
The NSA's surveillance practices are being challenged in a wide range of lawsuits filed since Edward Snowden began releasing documents.
- 5 Scary Provisions In The Leaked Trans-Pacific Partnership Chapter
November 13 2013 1:41 PM
Advocacy groups and independent organizations have begun parsing the document, and they have already found quite a few problematic passages.
- Facebook, Meet The 'What Would I Say?' App
November 12 2013 9:40 PM
"What Would I Say?" is one of the hottest new apps to hit Twitter and Facebook in a while, and for good reason: It's hilarious. Here's how it works.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Scams To Avoid
November 12 2013 7:05 PM
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the year's biggest shopping events, offering a wide range of sales and deals, but scammers also know they're great days to rip people off.
- Pet Paint: A Hot New Trend In Animal Costumes
November 11 2013 1:29 PM
Pet Paint is the newest trend in animal costumes, providing a way for people to spray patterns directly onto their dogs' fur.
- Anti-GMO Group Calls On Consumers To Label Foods Themselves
November 09 2013 11:59 AM
GMO Inside launches a new consumer self-labeling campaign using downloadable labels.
- Surviving The 'Deadliest Drive In Africa'
November 08 2013 11:19 AM
An American photographer tells the story of his treacherous, 13-hour bus ride from Lagos to Abuja in Nigeria.
- Super-Strong Typhoon Haiyan Approaches Philippines
November 07 2013 1:50 PM
Super Typhoon Haiyan -- one of the strongest storms ever recorded according to some reports -- is headed straight for the Philippines, threatening millions of people with its Category 5 fury.
- Taking A Bite Out Of Biotech: GMO Apples Rejected By McDonalds, Gerber
November 07 2013 11:57 AM
Within days of the defeat of a GMO labeling referendum in Washington, the companies announced they would not use a new genetically-modified apple.
- No Shock: Blockbuster Exiting Retail
November 06 2013 6:05 PM
Blockbuster's last 300 remaining U.S. stores will shut down as the video rental shop industry finally bottoms out.
- Bill De Blasio's Should-Do List
November 06 2013 12:54 PM
Here are the first five things New York City's new Democratic mayor should do once he settles in at Gracie Mansion.
- 'Anonymous Masks' Photo Stirs Controversy
November 05 2013 4:11 PM
A controversy is brewing after a photo appeared on Reddit showing Guy Fawkes "Anonymous masks" being manufactured in what appears to be a third world sweatshop.
- DHS Denies Conspiracy Theories About Riot Control Plans
November 05 2013 11:03 AM
The Department of Homeland Security says it is not purchasing ammo and riot gear to prepare for mass domestic unrest.