- Apple's new heartfelt 90-second commercial for the iPhone 5s might just make your eyes rain -- even if you’re a grinch around this time of year.
- Reports of pricing beyond the standard Mac Pro configurations suggests the maxed-out Apple desktop could cost more than $9,000.
- Apple on Friday released iOS 7.1 beta 2, which arrives three and a half weeks after the mid-November release of the first iOS 7.1 beta.
- The iPhone 5s is off to an incredibly impressive start in the U.S. and especially China, where Apple was hoping to make greater inroads in 2013.
- Apple's free “12 Days Of Gifts” app is available from the iOS App Store, but the giveaways won’t actually begin until Dec. 26.
- The 2013 Mac Pro from Apple may see its release date on Monday, Dec. 16, if one German retailer's online listing is accurate.
- The biggest difference between Russia’s YotaPhone and most other smartphones is its e-ink screen, which complements the phone’s other full-color LCD display.
- Analysis: we believe the company will release Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c on that date.