Articles by David Kashi
- Two Israeli Arms Dealers Suspected Of Smuggling Arms To Iran
February 21 2014 5:55 AM
This would not be the first time the two tried selling arms to Iran.
- The Key Points Of The Israel-Jordan Gas Deal
February 20 2014 12:57 PM
The U.S. looks to the Eastern Mediterranean energy finds to help foster economic ties between Israel and its Arab neighbors.
- Safest Airline In The World Is Also Worst On-Time Performer
February 20 2014 6:20 AM
Israeli flag carrier El Al is known for its tight security and thorough screening. But you better not be in a hurry.
- Nebraska Judge Blocks Keystone Pipeline
February 19 2014 5:44 PM
Will the latest ruling against the Keystone pipeline hurt its chances from being approved by Obama?
- What Ukraine Could Have Had If It Signed On With The EU
February 19 2014 2:36 PM
If Ukraine had signed a deal with Europe, it might have averted the current crisis -- and made some money too.
- 6 Things You Need To Know About The Ukrainian Protests
February 19 2014 12:01 PM
What is behind the mass anti-government protests that have devolved into a street war, with dozens killed?
- Israeli Dealer May Have Sold Weapon Parts To Iran; Would Not Be The First Time
February 18 2014 8:28 AM
A recent report links a shipment of military spare parts destined for embargoed Iran to a small town in Iran's arch-enemy, Israel.
- Turkish Companies Looking To Boost Trade With Iran
February 18 2014 6:58 AM
Since Western powers eased sanctions against Tehran in January, an emerging power is looking to get ahead when Iran opens up.
- Sinai Tour Bus Attack May Have Violated Order From Prophet Muhammad
February 18 2014 6:52 AM
If the terrorists who bombed a bus Sunday are Muslims, they violated an ancient charter protecting Christians in the Sinai.
- Forecasts Suggest Iran Could Go Back To Growth This Year
February 14 2014 4:21 PM
Is easing economic sanctions enough to help turn around Iran's economy?
- Are Diesel Buses Cleaner Than Natural Gas-Powered Ones?
February 14 2014 11:31 AM
The U.S. EPA may have underestimated the effects of methane emissions from vehicles that sub natural gas for diesel fuel.
- Why Pro-Western Candidates May Not Align With US Interests In Afghanistan
February 14 2014 10:20 AM
As the Afghan presidential election approaches, is there one candidate the U.S. may prefer to succeed Hamid Karzai?
- A Guide To Afghanistan's 2014 Presidential Election
February 13 2014 6:35 AM
With U.S.-led forces withdrawing by the end of the year, the embattled country faces one of its most important political decisions yet.
- How Cutting Visa Credit Card Protests Olympics
February 07 2014 3:11 PM
As the Winter Games kick off in Sochi, political leaders are protesting Russia's human rights abuses.
- The Implications Of Turkey's Proposed, Tight Internet Law
February 07 2014 12:00 PM
Turkey already regulates online content and websites, but a new law will increase censorship - while sites publish material related to a government scandal.
- US Navy Ships Enter Black Sea Ahead Of Sochi Olympics
February 05 2014 3:30 PM
Is the U.S. gearing up for a potential terrorist attack at the Games?
- Tips To Prepare For The Sochi Winter Games Cybersecurity Threat
February 05 2014 2:10 PM
What you need to know to about cybersecurity during the Winter Olympic Games -- even if you're watching from home.
- Why Assad Is Losing The Fight Over Syria's Energy Resources
January 29 2014 2:45 PM
What's more, rebels and extremists in control of key oil and gas fields are now funding the fight to depose Assad.
- Why The Sun Is Rising Regarding US Solar Energy Employment
January 29 2014 11:12 AM
Along with oil services, high-end manufacturing, and health care services, solar job growth will be strong in 2014.
- Nigerian Pirates Strike Off West Africa's Coast
January 27 2014 2:13 PM
While piracy worldwide might be declining, incidents in West Africa have been increasing and Nigerian pirates may be to blame.