- Will Iraq Become The World's Largest Oil Exporter?
March 03 2014 10:23 AM
Despite sectarian violence erupting in Iraq, its oil production has reached a 25-year high.
- Israel Warns Lebanon Ahead Of Possible Hezbollah Attack
February 28 2014 2:53 PM
As Hezbollah threatened Israel with retaliation following an alleged Israeli strike on the organization earlier this week, Israel warns the Lebanese government.
- Next Conflict In Europe: A Country On The Black Sea
February 28 2014 2:22 PM
Georgia could set off another regional confrontation with Russia - and a former top U.S. diplomat warns it's time to act.
- Are The Erdogan Corruption Tapes Real?
February 27 2014 2:00 PM
Turkey's corruption scandal takes a new twist with tapes of the prime minister talking about hoards of cash. But are they real?
- Ousted Ukrainian President Yanukovych Finally Breaks Silence
February 27 2014 12:09 PM
Rejected at home, Viktor Yanukovych has turned to the vast and boundless country to the east for asylum.
- Outside US, NATO Is Not Exactly Going On A Spending Spree
February 25 2014 3:55 PM
With the majority of NATO forces withdrawing from Afghanistan by the end of 2014, the question is, what comes next for the alliance?
- Yet Another Excuse By Erdogan On Corruption Scandal
February 25 2014 11:23 AM
Are Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan's excuses for the corruption scandal enough to maintain his and his party's credibility?
- Israel Strikes Hezbollah Stronghold On Lebanese-Syrian Border
February 24 2014 5:27 PM
Lebanese security officials say the Israeli air force has struck a Hezbollah stronghold.
- Despite UN Embargo, Iran Signs Arms Deal With Iraq
February 24 2014 1:49 PM
Since the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, relations between Shiite Iran and Shiite-led Iraq have increased.
- The Rationale Behind Turkey's New Internet Laws
February 24 2014 11:47 AM
Turkey's government imposed strict Internet laws that have put President Abdullah Gul in a precarious position.
- Why Won't Kiev Take US Defense Secretary Hagel's Phone Calls?
February 21 2014 12:09 PM
A veteran U.S. diplomat said the silent treatment from Ukraine is alarming.
- Muslims Left Out As Spain Moves To Grant Sephardic Jews Citizenship
February 21 2014 5:56 AM
Five centuries after the Inquisition forced the Jews out of Spain, a new law would grant their descendants citizenship.
- Two Israeli Arms Dealers Suspected Of Smuggling Arms To Iran
February 21 2014 5:55 AM
This would not be the first time the two tried selling arms to Iran.
- The Key Points Of The Israel-Jordan Gas Deal
February 20 2014 12:57 PM
The U.S. looks to the Eastern Mediterranean energy finds to help foster economic ties between Israel and its Arab neighbors.
- Safest Airline In The World Is Also Worst On-Time Performer
February 20 2014 6:20 AM
Israeli flag carrier El Al is known for its tight security and thorough screening. But you better not be in a hurry.
- Nebraska Judge Blocks Keystone Pipeline
February 19 2014 5:44 PM
Will the latest ruling against the Keystone pipeline hurt its chances from being approved by Obama?
- What Ukraine Could Have Had If It Signed On With The EU
February 19 2014 2:36 PM
If Ukraine had signed a deal with Europe, it might have averted the current crisis -- and made some money too.
- 6 Things You Need To Know About The Ukrainian Protests
February 19 2014 12:01 PM
What is behind the mass anti-government protests that have devolved into a street war, with dozens killed?
- Israeli Dealer May Have Sold Weapon Parts To Iran; Would Not Be The First Time
February 18 2014 8:28 AM
A recent report links a shipment of military spare parts destined for embargoed Iran to a small town in Iran's arch-enemy, Israel.
- Turkish Companies Looking To Boost Trade With Iran
February 18 2014 6:58 AM
Since Western powers eased sanctions against Tehran in January, an emerging power is looking to get ahead when Iran opens up.