- Royal Dutch Shell: Here's The Bad News
January 17 2014 9:59 AM
Royal Dutch Shell, Europe's largest oil company, cautioned investors that it will miss its fourth-quarter earnings forecast.
- What Maps Show Regarding Weather Patterns Across US
January 17 2014 6:23 AM
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's latest maps detail current soil moisture conditions.
- Shares Of Solar City, Founded By Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Are Rising After Deutsche Banks Tells Clients To Buy
January 16 2014 2:34 PM
Shares of tech wunderkind Elon Musk's SolarCity are rallying after Deutsche Bank gives the stock a thumbs up.
- WikiLeaks: How A Rabbi Got To Advise The US On Turkish Politics
January 16 2014 11:17 AM
Fethullah Gulen and his movement have mystified U.S. officials since the cleric came to the U.S. for medical reasons.
- Jobless Claims: Trend Is US Economy's Friend
January 16 2014 9:06 AM
Given the U.S. economy's size, it's almost impossible for claims to fall below 300,000 - but we're making a run at it.
- The Reason Britain Is Ramping Up Nuclear Power
January 16 2014 5:24 AM
Three years after Fukushima, England continues to advance its nuclear energy program with three plants in progress.
- Regardless Of Increased Oil Production, US Needs Robust Energy Security Policy
January 15 2014 3:08 PM
U.S. oil production alone may not be the only solution to the country's energy security.
- Regarding China's Renewable Energy Policy...
January 15 2014 11:15 AM
Is China doing anything to reduce its carbon emissions from coal-fired power plants?
- Coal Use May Be Down, But Not For These States
January 15 2014 6:35 AM
The U.S. is reducing carbon emissions and coal-fired power plants are being phased out, yet many states continue to be net coal importers.
- Georgia And Coal: Is The Love Affair Ending?
January 14 2014 3:32 PM
Georgia ranks third among 37 states for money spent on net coal imports, but that may soon decline.
- US Retail Sales: Decent December
January 14 2014 10:31 AM
The latest retail report shows a U.S. economy continuing to grow faster than expected.
- Just How Green Are Those New-Tech Natural Gas Plants?
January 13 2014 2:48 PM
New findings show that reduced carbon emissions from these plants have helped President Obama reach his Climate Action Plan goals for the nation.
- The US Department Of Defense's Plan To Cope With Polar Ice Melting
January 13 2014 11:07 AM
Polar ice melting has opened new sea lanes, prompting the U.S. to focus more resources and attention on the strategic region.
- Earthquake Felt In Northern Israel As Ariel Sharon Laid To Rest
January 13 2014 9:51 AM
As former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is laid to rest in the south, a minor earthquake shakes northern Israel.
- Seven Founders of Modern-Day Israel
January 11 2014 8:46 AM
Sharon's death marks the end of Israel's founding leaders. Here are seven prominent figures who helped create the modern Jewish state.
- Polar Vortex Proves Nuclear Power Is A Reliable Energy Source
January 09 2014 9:27 AM
As temperatures drop, the demand in energy rises, and nuclear power is seen as a reliable source to heat and power homes.
- The Polar Vortex's Impact On US Natural Gas Supplies
January 08 2014 12:11 PM
With unprecedented cold hitting the U.S., natural gas demand has increased significantly to heat homes and power commercial spaces.
- What A Former Obama Aide Wants Him To Do Regarding Keystone
January 08 2014 11:06 AM
Who is the former Obama aide who called on the President to approve the Keystone XL pipeline?
- How Oil Is Transforming This North Dakota Town
January 07 2014 2:21 PM
The rise in oil production in northwest North Dakota has affected some local communities in surprising ways.
- Why Israel's Natural Gas Find Could Be A Catalyst For Peace
January 07 2014 6:50 AM
How could Israel's natural gas find help the current peace process? Can the energy resource encourage stability throughout the region?