- Russia's Mediterranean Move Is Not All About Oil And Gas
January 03 2014 7:43 AM
Is Russia looking to make a quick buck in the Mediterranean? Or is it looking to gain influence in the region?
- Pictures Of Train Derailment In North Dakota
December 31 2013 11:51 AM
A train carrying crude oil derailed on Monday in North Dakota and sent plumes of smoke and fire into the air.
- 11 Most Interesting Energy And Environmental Impacts Of 2013
December 31 2013 10:20 AM
Check out the top 11 most interesting infographics on the energy sector in 2013.
- The Keystone Pipeline's New Competition
December 27 2013 3:29 PM
If the Keystone XL pipeline is not approved, will crude oil have another way to get to the U.S. Gulf Coast?
- What's At Stake In The Turkey-Iran 'Gas For Gold' Scheme
December 27 2013 12:16 PM
Find out how the biggest corruption scandal in Turkey is affecting U.S. foreign policy.
- Is Climate Change Exaggerated?
December 26 2013 4:48 PM
More than 50 percent of Americans have a strong opinion about global warming. This infographic helps explain their thinking.
- Top 7 Solar Energy Projects Of 2013
December 26 2013 11:22 AM
This past year there were many new projects and even countries that decided to invest more in renewable-energy resources.
- Why Apple's Cook Is Traveling To Turkey In Early 2014
December 24 2013 12:44 PM
Rumors are surfacing that Apple may sign a massive deal with Turkey worth billions of dollars.
- How To Read Satellite Images, Including Tips From NASA
December 24 2013 7:21 AM
Ever wanted to know how to read a map, or even a satellite image? Find out how NASA views them.
- US Navy Sailors Sickened By Exposure To Fukushima Radiation
December 24 2013 6:50 AM
Nearly 3 years after the USS Ronald Reagan responded to Fukushima, sailors have become ill from radiation exposure.
- How Fracking Natural Gas Saves Water
December 23 2013 3:00 PM
A Texas study says blasting millions of gallons of water to extract trapped gas in shale rock actually saves water, in a way.
- Wind Power Roasts 14 Million Christmas Turkeys
December 23 2013 11:59 AM
How in the world can wind power help roast turkeys? Check out what one study found.
- Blocking Keystone XL: Find Out Who Might Stop Tar-Sands Flowing South
December 21 2013 10:57 AM
Could a single person defeat the Keystone pipeline?
- Greenpeace's Arctic 30 Fight Continues After Losing Battle In Arctic
December 20 2013 5:15 PM
The saga of the 28 Greenpeace crew members and two journalists held in a Russian prison has come to an end, but the larger fight continues.
- How Greece's Economic Crisis Is Harming The Environment
December 20 2013 12:03 PM
As winter sets in, Greeks are looking to stay warm with cheaper -- but more harmful -- energy sources.
- 4 Biggest Energy-Sector Scandals In 2013
December 20 2013 10:43 AM
Congress and Hollywood aren't the only places for drama and intrigue. The energy sector wasn't far behind in 2013.
- US And Mexico Will Start Sharing Black Gold
December 19 2013 6:21 AM
There are roughly 4,000 offshore platforms in the Gulf of Mexico, and the number may increase by 25 percent.
- How Is The Syrian War An Ingredient In Baklava?
December 17 2013 1:12 PM
What do pistachios and baklava have to do with the Syrian civil war? And why are Turkish baklava makers worried?
- Skiing On Italian Alps May Soon Be Over
December 16 2013 3:59 PM
Ever wanted to ski the Italian Alps? Better make those plans soon.
- China's Plans To Combat Air Pollution May Be Cut Short
December 16 2013 10:14 AM
Even though China is looking to curb carbon emissions, coal power plants will still account for the majority of the country's electric generation.