- US Ports Receive Poor Marks - As Infrastructure Needs Improvements
December 14 2013 10:43 AM
A recent study finds that U.S. ports need upgrades as the sizes of vessels increase.
- Keystone Pipeline Vulnerable To Leaks, Public Citizen Says; TransCanada Responds
December 13 2013 10:48 AM
As the second leg of the Keystone XL Pipeline approaches completion, the project faces growing pressure from opposition groups.
- Is Your Country Running Out Of Water?
December 13 2013 6:24 AM
The World Resources Institute's new study finds that water shortages and related stress levels impact economy.
- How Do Fish Get Lazy And Fail To Spawn? Global Warming Could Be The Answer
December 12 2013 1:19 PM
Climate change is not only melting Arctic sea ice but also disrupting sea creatures' life cycles.
- The Solution For Fukushima Power Plant Radioactive Debris
December 12 2013 5:53 AM
Where will radioactive material go from the destroyed Fukushima power plant?
- How Is Global Warming Affecting Bats?
December 12 2013 5:48 AM
Changes in air temperatures could impact bats' abilities to navigate in the dark.
- $50 Billion Worth Of Oil Revenue Unaccounted For By Nigerian State Oil Company
December 11 2013 11:55 AM
Where did Nigeria's $50 billion of oil revenue go?
- Keystone May Be Next: Second Portion Of Project Injects Oil Into Pipeline
December 11 2013 6:36 AM
Will Keystone XL pipeline be approved now that its second leg is getting closer to completion?
- Here's How Energy Companies Fight Keystone XL Opponents: WikiLeaks
December 09 2013 4:43 PM
The debate between environmental groups and energy companies over Keystone is intensifying, especially as a decision approaches.
- The Cypriot Solution To Its Banking Crisis
December 04 2013 9:25 AM
Find out how Cypriots are hedging against the banking crisis and skirting strict capital controls on their bank accounts.
- Keystone Or Not, Canada Is Getting Its Oil Out
November 29 2013 2:17 PM
Delays in the approval of Keystone XL have led Canada to find other means of moving its crude to market.
- Typhoons Spreading Fukushima Radiation
November 29 2013 11:53 AM
Two years after the nuclear power plant was destroyed, radioactive material continues to leak from the site.
- Why Did Obama Approve A Pipeline But Not Keystone?
November 27 2013 1:17 PM
How a new pipeline approved by Obama will help Canadian oil producers extract more tar sands.
- How Global Warming Is Dictating US Defense Strategy In The Arctic
November 27 2013 9:59 AM
What does climate change have to do with Obama's national security strategy?
- PetroChina Receives Notice Of Investigation From US District Court
November 26 2013 11:33 AM
A PetroChina shareholder filed a complaint with a US court over the energy company's suspicion of violating U.S. security regulations.
- New Study Suggests Curbing Emissions Won't Stop Global Warming
November 26 2013 11:22 AM
Is curbing carbon emissions the real way to fight climate change? New research finds that even if you halt emissions the earth will continue to warm.
- Repsol May Finally Get Argentina Compensation
November 26 2013 9:05 AM
Repsol to receive compensation from Argentina over the country's takeover of the energy company's stake in an Argentine energy company.
- Keystone's Evil Twin? Maybe ... To Environmentalists
November 26 2013 6:27 AM
Is this project 'one small step for Enbridge, one giant step for TransCanada'?
- Winter Storm Guide: What To Prepare For
November 25 2013 11:53 AM
Winter Storm Boreas threatens to cause travel chaos for Thanksgiving, so here's your news and guide for the coming week.
- Oil Prices Falling Following Iran Nuclear Deal
November 25 2013 11:16 AM
After several weeks of negotiation, the U.S. and international partners agreed to a deal with Iran that would loosen sanctions, bringing oil prices down.