- Kris Humphries just cannot stay out of the headlines. The free agent forward has followed up his high profile marriage and divorce with a career year, being bestowed with the ignominious honor as the 'Most Disliked Player In The NBA' and on Monday, he has emerged as the final obstruction to the blockbuster trade of the year.
Lakers Trade Rumors: Dwight Howard And Josh Smith Should Be L.A.?s Next Targets If They Want To Win NBA TitleTrading for Steve Nash was a great start but the Lakers aren?t done yet. They?ve got to trade Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard to make up for his defensive liabilities and compete for a title.
- Lamar Odom's unexpected return to the Clippers begs the question about what other NBA stars could benefit from a return to old stomping grounds.
- Who are the early favorites to go No. 1 in the 2013 NBA Draft?
- If LeBron James doesn't win a title this season, he won't be compared to Elgin Baylor more often than Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson.
- While the matchup of Kevin Durant and Lebron James will dominate the headlines, there are other factors that will help decide the 2012 NBA Finals.
- The Celtics will have plenty of cap flexibility over the next two years to rebuild, reload and make a run at Dwight Howard. Could Rajon Rondo and Howard be the Celtics' best point guard and center duo since Bill Russell and Bob Cousy?
- 5 Keys to the Miami Heat walking into Boston Garden and routing the Celtics in a pivotal Eastern Conference Finals Game 6.
- Twitter Reactions From Celebrities and Athletes to the Boston Celtics win over the Miami Heat's Win.
- Another setback to the English has set off another round of controversy.
- Game 4 wasn't lost by the Spurs, Oklahoma City simply knocked them over the heads and took the win. Here's how.
- Jason Babin's teammates are wondered about his safety while Running With the Bulls next month. Should they?
NFC East: More Pressure To Win in 2012 Dallas Cowboys' Tony Romo or Philadelphia Eagle Michael Vick?Both Michael Vick and Tony Romo are 32 years old and missed the playoffs last season? However, one is under more pressure to lose in 2012 than the other.
2012 NBA Draft: Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Hornets Can Learn From Spurs and Thunder BlueprintsEven if Anthony Davis pans out as a perennial All-Star, success for the Hornets is not guaranteed. The Orlando Magic, Spurs and Thunders should serve as examples for the future.
- Can the Philadelphia Phillies survive an injury-riddled summer?
- Dwight Howard finally got his wish when the Magic fired Stan Van Gundy, however, the All-Star center still wants out of the Magic Kingdom and the Brooklyn Nets seem to be most likely trade partners.