- Calabrian mobsters have so much money, they can't launder all of it in Italy anymore and are looking elsewhere in Europe for relief.
- The man who cut a deal with Putin’s right-hand man has no regrets -- and, like other European business people, a few fears.
- Italy's new government has been in office two weeks and already it faces a crisis: How not to antagonize the provider of much of Italy's energy?
- Italian organized crime takes in $200 billion a year. Some of the money ends up in unexpected places, including on top of the pizza you order in Rome.
- Declining prices for gold futures are sending Italy's used gold brokers into a tailspin.
- Italian wine exports are at an all-time high, as is the exploitation of migrant workers used to grow the grapes and make the wine.