Articles by Eli Epstein
- 2012 BCS Bowl Game Schedule, Bowl Lineup For All 35 Games Announced
December 03 2012 12:35 PM
The complete 2012 college football bowl game schedule.
- Fugitive Anti-Virus King John McAfee Not Captured [REPORT]
December 03 2012 9:39 AM
McAfee's own blog reported his capture, but authorities in Belize say it's false.
- The First 'Girls' Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived
November 30 2012 4:01 PM
Lena Dunham's hit TV show 'Girls' is returning in 2003. Here's the trailer.
- David Axelrod To Shave Trademark Mustache Live On 'Morning Joe'
November 30 2012 1:57 PM
Axelrod, Obama's top advisor, will shave his 40-year-old mustache for charity on Joe Scarborough's "Morning Joe."
- Missouri Powerball Winners Mark And Cindy Hill Might Use Winnings To Adopt Another Child
November 30 2012 1:40 PM
Missouri Powerball winners Mark and Cindy will spend their money wisely, the couple says
- David Stern Vows To Punish Gregg Popovich For Benching The Spurs' Stars
November 30 2012 10:24 AM
Gregg Popovich decided to rest Duncan, Ginobili and Parker, and David Stern was none too happy
- Honey Badger Enters NFL Draft
November 29 2012 3:51 PM
Tyrann Mathieu, suspended from LSU, will enter the NFL Draft.
- Romney Advisor Stevens Brags About Wealthier Votes
November 29 2012 2:32 PM
In an op-ed, Stevens bragged that Mitt Romney successfully courted middle class voters and upheld conservative principles.
- Hostess Seeks Court Approval For Executive Bonuses During Shutdown
November 29 2012 1:44 PM
Hostess is asking the court to give its managers $1.8 million dollars in bonuses on top of their regular salaries.
- New York Fast-Food Workers Strike For Higher Wages
November 29 2012 11:53 AM
Workers at New York fast food chains, especially McDonald's, began a one-day strike on Thursday, calling for higher wages and more benefits.
- Lindsay Lohan Arrested Outside Of New York Nightclub
November 29 2012 9:41 AM
Lohan was arrested for allegedly punching a woman at Avenue, a nightclub in Manhattan.
- Solo Husband Arrested Twice In Nov.
November 28 2012 4:25 PM
Stevens was arrested for violating his probation from a 2010 marijuana arrest.
- Two Driving Citations for Suh
November 28 2012 1:36 PM
Detroit defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh was cited for driving without due caution, one of many driving citations he's received recently.
- Novak Djokovic Gets Massaged By Brazilian Models [VIDEO]
November 28 2012 1:11 PM
Djokovic played an exhibition match in Rio and got some extra attention from models near his bench.
- 7-Time Powerball Winner Richard Lustig And Other Victors Offer Lottery Advice
November 28 2012 12:56 PM
Lustig says to avoid quick picks, and past winners relish their old lives.
- Jamaal Charles Asks Peyton Manning For His Autograph [VIDEO]
November 28 2012 10:20 AM
After the Chiefs' loss on Sunday, star running back Jamaal Charles approached Broncos QB Peyton Manning after the game and asked him for his autograph.
- Harrison Barnes' Dunk And The Best NBA Slams This Season
November 26 2012 4:22 PM
Was Harrison Barnes' monster slam this year's best?
- Tom Jackson Lays Into Jay Cutler, But Why? [VIDEO]
November 26 2012 1:49 PM
Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler keeps winning, and the media keeps calling him out for unrelated incidents.
- Fireman Ed Flees Jets Games, Team In Disarray
November 26 2012 12:57 PM
Fireman Ed writes that he's done going to Jets game. The fans, he says, have made him feel unwanted.
- Will Obama Create A Framework To Regulate Drone Strikes?
November 26 2012 10:33 AM
Preparing for a potential transition, President Obama and his administration have begun discussing how to control the nation's increased reliance on unmanned drone attacks.