Articles by Eli Epstein
- Rob Gronkowski Has Surgery On Broken Forearm, Could Miss 4-6 Weeks
November 19 2012 11:48 AM
Patriots star TE Rob Gronkowski broke his arm during the fourth quarter of the team's 59-24 rout of the Colts. He had surgery this morning and sources say he could miss 4-6 weeks.
- Newt Gingrich Calls Romney 'Gifts' Comments 'Nuts,' Republicans Distance Themselves
November 19 2012 11:27 AM
Newt Gingrich and Bobby Jindal have been intensely critical of Mitt Romney's claim that the Obama campaign gave voters "gifts" -- in the form of funding -- in exchange for votes.
- Groupon, Living Social, And Other Daily Deal Sites Expected To Struggle This Holiday Shopping Season
November 16 2012 2:56 PM
Small businesses are turning away from daily deal companies, and consumers are using their smartphones to find the best in-store deals.
- Jason Mraz Set To Be First International Act To Play Open-Air Concert In Myanmar
November 16 2012 2:06 PM
With free speech and democracy coming to Myanmar, Jason Mraz will come to the country to perform and promote awareness for those who fight human trafficking.
- 5 Reasons To Watch UFC 154 This Saturday Night
November 16 2012 12:41 PM
UFC 154 features Georges St. Pierre and Carlos Condit fighting for the unified welterweight title.
- Bears Brandon Marshall Tweeted Out A Naked Picture Of One Of His Teammates
November 16 2012 10:35 AM
Marshall was trying to show off a gift he received from his alma mater, UCF, when he accidentally tweeted out a picture of a naked teammate.
- Kate Middleton Reportedly Snubs Kim Kardashian And Her Fashion Line
November 16 2012 9:44 AM
Kim Kardashian is reportedly obsessed with Kate Middleton, but the princess refuses to have contact with the gaudy star.
- Aaron Sorkin Talks Petraeus Scandal, Steve Jobs Film
November 15 2012 4:55 PM
"Newsroom" Aaron Sorkin writer told Newsweek's Tina Brown why he admires embattled general David Petraeus so much, and what he hopes to get out of his new film about Steve Jobs.
- Guy Fieri Appears On The 'Today' Show, Confirms NYT Ad Department Ate At His Restaurant After Times Critic Pete Wells Panned It
November 15 2012 3:48 PM
Guy Fieri and Dr. Phil called Wells' criticisms over-the-top and self-serving, while news broke that the New York Times ad department hosted a preplanned function at the same restaurant that Wells panned.
- Sen. Marco Rubio Says Upcoming Iowa Trip Isn't A Presidential Feeler, Talks Benghazi
November 15 2012 1:30 PM
Marco Rubio is going to Iowa next week, but he's focusing more on how the GOP can regain the trust of Hispanic voters and what actually happened that fateful day in Benghazi, Libya.
- Miami Marlins Fan Backlash Is Well-Deserved
November 15 2012 12:36 PM
Miami Marlin fans are furious after owner Jeffrey Loria shipped off the team's most valuable stars. They now have little reason to go to the hundred-million dollar stadium their tax money help build.
- Dwyane Wade Wore Some Seriously Tight Pants This Week [PHOTO]
November 15 2012 10:20 AM
LeBron James tweeted out a photo of his teammate Dwyane Wade trapped in some pants that even the most fashion forward folks would describe as "tight."
- Frederick W. Humphries II, The F.B.I. Agent Who Propelled Jill Kelley's Complaint, Was A Hard-Charging Counterterrorism Expert [REPORT]
November 15 2012 10:12 AM
Frederick Humphries had experience foiling terrorists plots and followed his dogged instincts in the Paula Broadwell investigation.
- F.B.I. Adds Two Names To Its Most Wanted Terrorist List, One An Alabama Man
November 14 2012 5:13 PM
Omar Hammami is an Alabama man fighting with al Qaeda-linked al-Shahaab in Somalia
- Senator Angus King Chooses To Caucus With The Democrats, Hopes For Senate Finance Committee Assignment
November 14 2012 2:21 PM
After running as an independent, newly-elected Senator Angus King has chosen to caucus with the majority Democrats, where he feels he'll be able to get more accomplished.
- Why Do The Jets Continue To Rip Tim Tebow?
November 14 2012 12:53 PM
The 3-6 Jets have been anonymously ripping Tebow in front of the media.
- LA Police Search For Girl Dragged Away By Her Hair
November 14 2012 12:05 PM
Officers scoured undeveloped hillsides Tuesday, looking for a girl who witnesses say was assaulted and kidnapped by a male, who dragged her away by her hair.
- Channing Tatum Named People's Sexiest Man Alive
November 14 2012 10:49 AM
Channing Tatum was named the Sexiest Man Alive, and it really surprised him.
- 'Oz: The Great and Powerful' Trailer Released [VIDEO]
November 14 2012 10:13 AM
Sam Raimi's 3D prequel to the classic tale is glitzy and action-packed.
- Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. Missing Again
November 13 2012 4:35 PM
The Congressman walked out of the Mayo Clinic Tuesday amid a federal investigation into whether he misused campaign finance funds