- University of Mississippi Students Shouted Racial Insults After Obama Won Last Night
November 07 2012 4:09 PM
Students at the university gathered to shout racial epithets after Mitt Romney's loss
- NFL And NBA Will Punish Players For Smoking Marijuana, Even In States Where It's Now Legal
November 07 2012 3:31 PM
Despite legalization in Colorado and Washington, the NBA and NFL collective bargaining agreements both ban smoking marijuana
- LA Adopts Condom Mandate For Porn, Angering Industry
November 07 2012 2:41 PM
Measure B is now in place, which requires porn actors in LA County to use condoms.
- Karl Rove And Fox News Argue Over Who Won The Election [VIDEO]
November 07 2012 12:23 PM
After calling the election for Ohio, Fox News was given an on-air rebuttal from analyst Karl Rove
- 5 Things To Look Out For At The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
November 07 2012 11:15 AM
There will angels. Lots of angels.
- Election Day Fight In Michigan
November 06 2012 3:58 PM
Two candidates for city commissioner got into it on a church lawn today.
- California Election Day Shooting Kills Two, Injures Three
November 06 2012 2:04 PM
A disturbed man reportedly entered his place of work and shot four individuals before taking his own life.
- 2012 Election: Astronauts Can Vote From Outer Space
November 06 2012 12:20 PM
A 1997 piece of Texas legislation allows American astronauts to cast their votes while in orbit.
- 2012 Election: Obama And Romney Campaigns Prepare For A Potential Recount
November 06 2012 11:08 AM
As is customary, both the Romney and Obama teams have amassed lawyers to observe elections and report irregularities in the case of a recount.
- Election 2012: Legalizing Marijuana At The State Level Would Hurt Mexican Cartels
November 06 2012 10:05 AM
Voters in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado will vote Tuesday on whether to legalize marijuana in their states. If the measures are passed, Mexican cartels would be greatly challenged by legalized marijuana in the U.S.
- Britney Spears Book Deal On The Way
November 06 2012 9:32 AM
The X-Factor judge has her eyes on many dollar signs with an upcoming novel--yes, you heard that correctly, she's releasing a novel
- Brad Pitt Is Now A Furniture Designer
November 05 2012 8:07 PM
Friend of Third World Children and perfume spokesperson Brad Pitt is debuting a line of furniture this month because, as Architectural Digest haughtily informs us, he LOVES architecture.
- Why In Kazaam's Name Did Shaq Just Buy A $235,000 Home?
November 05 2012 3:32 PM
Even though he owns two other enormous homes worth millions and millions of dollar, Shaq just bought some tiny home in Florida. Why?
- Jerry Jones Got Locked Out Of His Own Locker Room Last Night
November 05 2012 1:27 PM
Following the Cowboys' loss to the Falcons, team owner Jerry Jones was furious after being locked out of the 'Boys' locker room
- Luck, RG3, Doug Martin: Who Is This Year's NFL Offensive Rookie Of The Year?
November 05 2012 12:29 PM
- The World's Top 10 Most Prosperous Countries
November 05 2012 11:03 AM
The U.S.'s rank has plummeted, while overall global prosperity has increased.
- Man With Bionic Leg Climbs To Top Of Chicago Skyscraper
November 05 2012 9:11 AM
Zac Vawter broke a record by climbing 103 floors using a mind-controlled prosthetic limb.
- UFC Fight Announcement: Michael Bisping Vs. Vitor Belfort
November 03 2012 3:22 PM
The two top middleweight contenders are expected to face off in Brazil next year.
- NHL Lockout Update: The Players And League Meet Today
November 03 2012 3:15 PM
After two weeks apart, the two sides will meet to hash out their differences and, possibly, save the NHL season
- Plan Approved To Secure Dangling Crane Caused By Hurricane Sandy
November 02 2012 4:07 PM
The city approved the plan to secure the precarious crane hanging over Midtown Manhattan