Articles by Eli Epstein
- Kat Von D And Deadmau5 Officially Dating
October 19 2012 6:30 PM
House music megastar deadmau5 has found love with reality-television star Kat Von D.
- Only because it makes zero sense
October 19 2012 2:24 PM
- San Diego, home of the little furry wanderers
October 19 2012 12:37 PM
- The war on pleasure
October 19 2012 11:52 AM
Mayor Thomas Menino is seeking to preemptively dissuade Trojan from distributing its sex toys in front of Boston City Hall
- The two stars believe there's a lot more to 9/11
October 19 2012 10:53 AM
Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson -- who are "truthers" themselves -- will star in a movie that questions the common story about what happened on September 11, 2001.
- Yelp Moves To Shame Fake Reviewers
October 18 2012 3:31 PM
Yelp will begin posting warning messages on the Yelp pages of businesses caught offering money for false reviews
- Spirit always cashes in on the Zeitgeist
October 18 2012 2:21 PM
Spirit Air, which runs surfeit goofy promotions, is back at it again, this time mimicking Mitt Romney's "binders full of women" comment from the debate
- The end of an era
October 18 2012 9:45 AM
The 80-year-old Newsweek magazine is ending its print operations and switching over to an all-digital format to win back readers and ad dollars.
- The trial is getting uglier by the day
October 18 2012 9:06 AM
- George Zimmerman Murder Trial Set For June
October 17 2012 4:35 PM
A judge has scheduled a tentative trial date for George Zimmerman, the man who killed unarmed Florida teen Trayvon Martin in February.
- Flavor Flav Arrested For Alleged Assault
October 17 2012 2:34 PM
- Two games in London next year, instead of one
October 17 2012 11:42 AM
The NFL has announced plans to hold two games in London next year instead of the traditional single game that's normally played there. How will American fans react?
- Lance Armstrong Released From Nike Contract
October 17 2012 10:13 AM
Nike, unable to deal with the mounting bad press against Lance Armstrong, ended its endorsement contract with the cyclist.
- Jones, Arguably No. 1 UFC Fighter Alive, To Fight Sonnen
October 16 2012 4:39 PM
It has been reported that LHW champ Jon Jones will return to action in April to fight Chael Sonnen, who will be debuting at 205 lbs.
- She'll learn her fate in December
October 16 2012 4:03 PM
A woman from Pennsylvania will face life in prison when sentenced for her role in a plot to assassinate an anti-Muslim Swedish artist.
- George McGovern Enters Hospice Care
October 16 2012 12:35 PM
Democrat George McGovern, who lost the 1972 election to Richard Nixon by hundreds of electoral votes, is nearing the end of his life.
- A different sort of plunge
October 16 2012 10:59 AM
Fresh off of free falling a record-breaking 128,100 feet, Austrian daredevil skydiver Felix Baumgartner is set to take another, slightly less dangerous, leap.
- Scott Storch's Former Abode
October 16 2012 9:19 AM
Loose-spending rapper Birdman just snatched up embattled producer Scott Storch's ex-Miami pad, for a cool $14.5 million
- The Undisputed Champion Of Oversharing
October 15 2012 3:59 PM
- Brad Pitt Chanel Perfume Commercial Worth $7 Million Debuts [VIDEO]
October 15 2012 3:44 PM
Brad Pitt was paid an exorbitant amount of money to deliver a ridiculous monologue