Articles by Elias Samuel
- Top 40 Compiled iOS 5 Features Expected To Power iPhone 5 And iPad 2
September 12 2011 12:09 PM
Top 40 Compiled iOS 5 Features Expected To Power iPhone 5 And iPad 2
- Euphoria Over iPhone 5, Sprint’s Unlimited Data Plan
September 11 2011 10:26 PM
Sprint may launch iPhone 5 as the carrier is set to offer unlimited data plan, according to a report from Bloomberg.
- Samsung Epic Touch 4G Joins Motorola Droid Bionic’s Party To Rival Upcoming iPhone 5
September 11 2011 11:19 AM
Samsung Epic Touch 4G Joins Motorola Droid Bionic’s Party To Stop iPhone 5 Dominance
- Top 20 Apps That Make Motorola Droid Bionic a Money-Saving Machine
September 09 2011 8:39 AM
Motorola Droid Bionic was released on September 8 and is the strongest iPhone 5 rival unveiled in the U.S. The phone is surely a delight to many consumers who expect to make use of the 4G LTE feature combined with its 1 GHz dual core processor. It is the ultimate speed machine.
- Apple iPhone 5 Production Gains Momentum
September 09 2011 12:38 AM
Apple iPhone 5 Production Gains Momentum
- Verizon BlackBerry Torch 9850 to Take on Motorola Droid Bionic 4G LTE Today
September 08 2011 12:12 PM
Verizon consumers are in for a surprise as BlackBerry Torch 9850 will be launched today officially on Verizon network. RIM’s new phone will go head on with Motorola Droid Bionic 4G LTE, an all-powerful smartphone going on sale today as well.
- Is New Cam Shoot of iPhone 5 a Publicity Cameo?
September 08 2011 12:13 AM
iPhone 5 Leaks and rumors with New CamShot Out
- Motorola Droid Bionic, the Strongest iPhone 5 Rival so far, Unboxed
September 07 2011 9:59 PM
The much anticipated Motorola Droid Bionic will be officially released on September 8. Motorola’s smartphone has received rave reviews from tech journalists who had the opportunity to handle the device.
- Samsung Stratosphere 4G LTE: Powerful iPhone 5 Nemesis
September 07 2011 10:20 AM
Apple iPhone 5 has a new rival on the block. It is Samsung Stratosphere, which is expected to be a QWERTY slider phone with 4G LTE support.
- iPhone 5 in Spotlight as Rumors Point to October First Week Release
September 06 2011 10:40 PM
Apple iPhone 5 is grabbing attention from all corners as the consumer electronics major is prepping for a bigger iPhone market in the second half of the year. The iPhone 5 production rumors and the reported loss of a sensitive prototype have fueled release date rumors.
- Samsung Stratosphere 4G LTE QWERTY Poses Threat to Motorola Droid Bionic
September 06 2011 12:07 PM
Verizon’s upcoming smartphone, the Motorola Droid Bionic, is in for a surprise as the new Samsung Stratosphere QWERTY smartphone with 4G LTE is expected to join the party soon.
- 10 Things Not to do With a Credit Card
September 06 2011 7:48 AM
There are many benefits of a credit card but there are also a few things that should be considered before using it.
- iPhone 5 Release Date: Rumors Gaining Credibility
September 05 2011 10:33 PM
iPhone 5 release date rumors, as well as speculation over the specifications of the Apple flagship device, are gaining ground in the United States.
- Tablet War: Amazon Kindle Tablet Vs Apple iPad 2
September 05 2011 1:16 PM
Apple iPad may have been the lone cruiser among the tablet computers but now Amazon Kindle tablet may pose serious challenge.
- HTC Ruby and Samsung Hercules for T-Mobile: New Rivals for iPhone 5
September 05 2011 8:52 AM
With Samsung, Apple and Motorola delaying the launch of any high-end smartphone, and with Samsung battling out their dispute with Apple, HTC sneaked through with many smartphones from the beginning of this year.
- 10 Reasons Why iPhone 5 Doesn't Stand a Chance Against Motorola Droid Bionic
September 04 2011 11:15 AM
With a surprise Verizon Korean-translated commercial showing an additional frame revealing a Sept. 8 release date, expect the Droid Bionic to be launched on Thursday.
- 4-inch iPhone 5 May be Shortlived as iOS 5 Beta 7 Reveals 3.7-inch Display
September 03 2011 2:20 AM
Most people speculating about iPhone 5 specifications believed that the next Apple iPhone will feature a 4-inch display screen to compete with major smartphones in the market.
- 10 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S2 Will Overpower Apple iPhone 5
September 02 2011 12:55 PM
Samsung’s new Galaxy S2 was released in more than 120 countries, and it is expected to reach the U.S. shores this month. South Korea and United Kingdom were the first markets to receive the device.
- Samsung Galaxy S2's Different Versions Pitted Against Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic
September 01 2011 1:19 PM
In what seems to be a twist in the tale Verizon is not offering Samsung Galaxy S2, effectively making Motorola Droid Bionic the ultimate phone to receive all the attention in the days to come.
- Samsung Galaxy 3D Looks Solid Against HTC EVO 3D and LG Thrill 4G
August 25 2011 7:26 AM
Samsung Galaxy 3D Looks Solid Against HTC EVO 3D and LG Thrill 4G.