Articles by Elias Samuel
- China Mainly Blames U.S., India for 500,000 Cyberattacks Last Year
August 10 2011 4:02 AM
China Mainly Blames US and India For 500,000 Cyberattacks Last Year
- Motorola, HTC, LG with BlackBerry Look-Alikes Pose Challenge to Bold 9900
August 04 2011 2:11 AM
RIM has announced a new smartphone based on the BlackBerry 7 operating system, called BlackBerry Bold 9900, and its CMDA version 9930. Motorola, HTC, LG with BlackBerry look-alikes pose challenge to Bold 9900
- New BlackBerry Phones Look to Challenge iPhone 5, Android
August 03 2011 10:59 AM
The maker of the BlackBerry unveiled several new smartphones with improved specifications that the company hopes will enable it to better compete in an already crowded market.
- Smartphone Shootout: HTC Droid Incredible 2, Motorola Triumph, Samsung Galaxy S Plus
August 02 2011 12:30 PM
HTC Droid Incredible 2, Motorola Triumph, Samsung Galaxy S Plus comparison
- Sprint?s Motorola Photon 4G Can be Stiff Competitor for iPhone 5
August 01 2011 9:12 AM
Sprint?s Motorola Photon 4G Can Be Stiff Competitor for iPhone 5
- Costliest Apple iPad 2 ($8M) and iPhone 4 ($8M) Ever
July 31 2011 9:21 AM
Costliest Apple iPad 2 ($8M) and iPhone 4 ($8M) ever.
- 11 Cool Copied Features in iOS 5 that May Power iPhone 5, iPad 2
July 31 2011 7:12 AM
11 Cool Copied Features in iOS 5 Which May Power iPhone 5 and iPad 2
- iPhone 5 Faces HTC Vigor, is it Next LTE Dual Core HTC Thunderbolt?
July 29 2011 11:55 AM
iPhone 5 Faces HTC Vigor, Next LTE Dual Core HTC Thunderbolt
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo to Take on iPhone 5, Galaxy S2, Droid Bionic this Fall
July 28 2011 1:11 AM
Apple?s next flagship phone, the iPhone 5, is rumored to arrive in September -- and the Galaxy S2 for Samsung, Droid Bionic for Motorola and Sensation 4G for HTC are also expected to play major roles as the smartphone wars heat up this fall. That competition will serve to benefit the consumer, however, as smartphones are now getting increasingly better specifications.
- 12 Features Android Handsets Have that iPhone 5 Will Not
July 25 2011 11:08 AM
Apple iPhone 5, is the most-anticipated device of the year and the rumors surrounding iPhone 5 focus on what new features the upcoming handset will have, from cameras to chips.
- Samsung Google Nexus S 4G almost there with HTC Thunderbolt 4G
July 23 2011 5:46 PM
Samsung Google Nexus S 4G clashes with HTC Thunderbolt 4G.
- Will Cheaper Samsung Galaxy R Counter Apple's iPhone 4 Price Reductions or iPhone 5?
July 23 2011 12:23 AM
Samsung is hoping to counter Apple’s iPhone 4 price reduction plan with the launch of its cheaper Samsung Galaxy S2 prequel known as Samsung Galaxy R.
- Top 10 Smartphones of 2010 that stole the show
July 22 2011 4:09 PM
Top 10 smartphones of 2010 include Apple iPhone 4, HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy S, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, BlackBerry Torch, Google Nexus One, Nokia N8, HTC Desire and HTC HD7.
- Motorola Droid Bionic Dwarfs iPhone 5 in Every Aspect
July 18 2011 1:08 AM
A comparison between Motorola Droid Bionic and most speculated features of iPhone 5, including display, memory, speed, and operating system.
- Spotify With 15 Million Songs Now Reaches US Shores
July 15 2011 4:05 AM
Spotify, the Swedish DRM-based popular music online service in Europe, is coming to U.S. shores.
- Is Motorola's Latest Smartphone Photon 4G a Threat to Samsung Galaxy S2 and HTC Sensation 4G?
July 14 2011 9:35 PM
Is Motorola's latest smartphone Photon 4G a threat to Samsung Galaxy S2 and HTC Sensation 4G?
- Future Perfect for Netflix Alternatives ?
July 14 2011 3:11 AM
Netflix, the popular entertainment service with hefty price increase is in the receiving end of customer ire.
- Can iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S2 Face Rumored Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo?
July 13 2011 10:47 AM
Sony has never figured in the smartphone race as much as Apple’s iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S2. But a leaked press shot of what is believed to be the Sony Ericsson Xperia Duo shows a smartphone with exceptional features that could challenge the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S2 and other major smartphones in terms of specifications.
- HTC Status, BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930, Which is Best Bet?
July 13 2011 8:38 AM
HTC Status and BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930.
- Five Factors that Could Determine a Motorola Droid Bionic Victory Over iPhone 5
July 13 2011 2:23 AM
Another smartphone coming to Verizon, the Motorola Droid Bionic, packs the punch to deliver the goods as it comes with 4G LTE support. But what does it need to deliver to contend with the newest iPhone?