Articles by Elias Samuel
- Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands: Apple and Google Top the Chart
July 12 2011 10:45 AM
Technology giants like Apple, Google, IBM, Microsoft and China Mobile lead the list of top global brands.
- Motorola Droid Bionic has to Deal with 4 Versions of Samsung Galaxy S2
July 10 2011 10:40 PM
Motorola Droid Bionic has to deal with 4 versions of Samsung Galaxy S2
- 8 Reasons Why iPhone 5 Will be the Best-Selling Smartphone
July 09 2011 11:55 AM
The iPhone 5 is one of the most eagerly awaited devices in recent memory -- and despite delays in getting it out, there are several factors that will play into its expected domination in the smartphone race this fall.
- Battle Ahead: It's Motorola Droid 3 vs. myTouch Slide 4G, Until Photon 4G and Droid Bionic Arrive
July 08 2011 1:08 PM
Here's a comparison of Motorola Droid 3 verses myTouch Slide 4G until Photon 4G and Droid Bionic arrive.
- 15 Most Useful and Cool Windows Shortcuts You May Not Know
July 08 2011 9:14 AM
15 Most Useful and Cool Windows Shortcuts You May Not Know
- Battle Between HTC EVO 3D, Motorola Droid Bionic Heats Up
July 06 2011 11:22 AM
As HTC EVO 3D is heading for T-Mobile, and probable Motorola Droid Bionic has gone through FCC approval, both smartphones have shown promising features to attract consumers to their shores.
- Can iPhone 5 handle upcoming future Samsung Galaxy Skin Smartphone?
July 05 2011 4:50 AM
Samsung Galaxy Skin verses iPhone 5
- HTC Holiday, Galaxy S2, Motorola Droid Bionic - And the winner is?
July 04 2011 8:49 AM
HTC Holiday heading to AT&T has all the specifications to give very stiff competition to Samsung Galaxy S2 and Motorola Droid Bionic, the two super phones expected to reign supreme.
- Samsung and Apple: Where do they stand?
July 04 2011 1:52 AM
Recently, Apple amended the patent infringement lawsuit which was filed against Samsung in April. Also Samsung was gaining ground as they filed lawsuits against Apple in a tit-for-tat case.
- HTC’s powerful smartphones what is their worth?
July 03 2011 11:30 AM
The three smartphones namely HTC EVO 3D 4G, HTC Sensation 4G and HTC myTouch 4G slide are different variant smartphones that offers the 3D display, high specs and the QWERTY slide option respectively.
- Samsung Hercules, the 'Demi-God' approaches; Can iPhone 5 survive?
July 02 2011 11:33 PM
As Samsung Galaxy S2 is gaining credibility and good reviews in other parts of the world, the US market is still waiting for its arrival.
- Can HTC Eternity Outshine Samsung and Motorola Smartphones?
July 01 2011 8:33 AM
HTC Eternity has surfaced with mammoth specifications to claim the crown of the biggest smartphone in the market.
- Is Samsung Galaxy S2 Preferred Over Motorola Droid Bionic?
June 29 2011 11:42 AM
The two smartphones making waves apart from iPhone 5 are Samsung Galaxy S2 and Motorola Droid Bionic.
- Next version of Samsung Galaxy S2 pitted against Apple iPhone 5?
June 28 2011 11:26 AM
Next version of Samsung Galaxy S2 pitted directly against Apple iPhone 5
- Will the upcoming 9.7-inch HP TouchPad rival Apple iPad 2?
June 27 2011 9:42 AM
HP is about to release their new webOS tablet known as HP TouchPad, a 9.7-inch form factor to catch up with the other tablets like Apple iPad.
- 3D smartphone shootout: HTC EVO 3D versus LG Thrill 4G
June 24 2011 7:43 AM
HTC EVO 3D considered to be its first glasses-free 3D smartphone has competition from LG Thrill 4G aka LG Optimus 3D.
- Nokia's new smartphones Nokia N9 and Nokia N950: A comparison with rivals
June 23 2011 2:15 AM
Nokia N9 and Nokia N950 are not bad when compared with Samsung Galaxy S2 and Motorola Photon 4G.
- 10 reasons why Google’s Android powered smartphones can displace iPhone 5
June 21 2011 11:31 AM
10 reasons why Google’s Android powered smartphones can displace iPhone 5
- Is Motorola Droid Bionic delay aimed at matching Apple iPhone 5?
June 20 2011 10:47 AM
Apple's iPhone 5 and Motorola Droid Bionic are expected to be launched anytime in the third quarter. And both these smartphones have been delayed citing further modifications.
- Are top notch smartphones equally staged to counter Google Nexus 4G dominance?
June 19 2011 7:49 AM
Are top notch smartphones equally staged to counter Google Nexus 4G dominance