Articles by Elias Samuel
- Motorola Xoom: Where it Stands
February 28 2011 4:01 PM
Motorola has released a commercial showing its plan to introduce their product to the public.
- HTC Inspire 4G as hot as Motorola Atrix 4G
February 28 2011 2:33 PM
HTC Inspire 4G and Motorola Atrix 4G representing AT&T released this month are two smartphones defining the future of computer technology.
- HTC Merge in line with Droid 2 and BlackBerry Torch
February 25 2011 3:20 PM
It is a smartphone which features QWERTY slide-out keyboard similar to the Motorola Droid 2 and the BlackBerry Torch 9800.
- Samsung Galaxy 2 Faces Droid Bionic In Smartphone Battle
February 25 2011 1:21 PM
The Droid Bionic designed by Motorola will go to Verizon featuring the 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) network. Meanwhile Samsung Galaxy S2 is expected to go to T-Mobile.
- NTT DoCoMo Launches Smartphone
February 24 2011 7:41 PM
NTT DoCoMo has launched the world’s thinnest smartphone, the NEC Medias N-04C in Japan.
- Apple iPad 2 to weigh heavily on Motorola Xoom in 2011
February 24 2011 2:18 PM
Motorola Xoom is making its debut today at Verizon Wireless stores. Many analysts hail the tablet to be first real competitor against Apple iPad. But iPad 2 unveiling which is expected to take place on March 2 can spoil Motorola Xoom dream debut if the analyst predictions come true.
- iPad, iPhone and iPod gets video out support for SlingPlayer Mobile App
February 23 2011 3:48 PM
The users who use SlingPlayer Mobile app in an iPod, iPhone or iPad can view the update that was added to the app with support for video out over component cables in high quality mode.
- AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 4G locks horns with Verizon’s HTC Thunderbolt 4G
February 23 2011 3:41 PM
Motorola Atrix 4G and HTC Thunderbolt 4G are expected to rule the year 2011
- 5 reasons why Apple iPad is still better than Motorola Xoom
February 22 2011 1:53 PM
A look at why the iPad might still best the Xoom.
- HTC Inspire 4G Gives Competition To Apple iPhone 4, HTC EVO Shift 4G
February 21 2011 5:12 PM
HTC Inspire 4G, the smartphone offered by AT&T offers various features to give stiff competition to the Apple iPhone 4 and the HTC EVO Shift 4G.
- No Flash Support For Motorola Xoom
February 21 2011 12:37 PM
The 10-inch tablet has already turned many heads as battle for control of the table market heats up. Surprisingly, the tablet will not come with Adobe Flash support at launch.
- Dell’s tablet with Windows 8 and smartphone with Windows Phone Next Gen OS coming soon
February 17 2011 2:44 PM
Dell's new tablet include Gallo, Sterling, Opus One, Silver Oak, Peju and Rosemount. Meanwhile the smartphone line up is filled with Wrigley, Hancock and Millennium.
- U.S. Airlines 1 billion travelers by 2021 predict FAA
February 15 2011 1:09 PM
The Federal Aviation Administration has predicted that U.S. Airlines will see a 3.5 percent increase in the number of travelers this year and expects 1 billion passengers by 2021.
- Eight New Features Coming to Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7
February 15 2011 11:39 AM
During the Mobile World Congress Microsoft announced new features for Windows Phone 7.
- 4G smartphones from Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile: a comparison
February 14 2011 12:12 PM
Here is a look at the 4G smartphones launched and announced by different carriers like Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile up to January 2011
- Learning The Top 10 Computer Attack Terms
February 10 2011 1:45 PM
Smishing, Botnet , BlueBugging, Pod Slurping, Ransomware, Scareware, Sidejacking, Black Hat, White Hat and RATs -- this is the vocabulary of hackers -- and useful for users to understand.
- iPhone Antenna Problems Crop Up In Verizon Version
February 09 2011 12:41 PM
The antenna problems that plagued the iPhone 4 when it was exclusive to AT&T are appearing again on Verizon's version.
- “Sacrament Of Penance” Is On iPhone App As Catholics go digital
February 09 2011 11:49 AM
The Confession app takes doing penance to the world of digital mobile technology. .
- Slideshow: The Glitches That Plague Smartphones
February 08 2011 10:45 AM
The so called smartphones may not always be smart, given the the glitches that come bundles with each operating system.
- Leaked Best Buy Ad Points To February Xoom Launch
February 07 2011 10:43 AM
A leaked Best Buy advertisement shows Motorola Xoom is to launch on Feb. 24th.