Articles by Elias Samuel
- Top Android Tablets Have More Features; iPad Wins On Apps
February 07 2011 10:04 AM
A quick comparison between four major tablet brands shows that Apple's iPad still has far and away the most apps, but it has fewer bells and whistles than some competitors.
- Motorola picks on Apple iPad with a video ad teaser featuring Xoom tablet
February 04 2011 8:19 AM
Motorola, which had a memorable year in 2010 with profitable smartphone sales, has come out with a teaser ad for its upcoming Motorola Xoom tablet.
- 7 reasons why Android Honeycomb tablets can fare better than Apple iPad
February 04 2011 8:13 AM
Google Android Honeycomb tablets are expected to end Apple iPad's monopoly. Here are seven reasons why Honeycomb tablets will fare better than iPads:
- 4G Smartphones: Weighing Pros And Cons of Speed, Quality
February 03 2011 4:18 AM
In the coming days, 4G smartphones are expected to flood the market. But with all the excitement of getting the latest and greatest tech, it sometimes pays to think about the pros and cons.
- New Samsung Galaxy S2 revealed in teaser video
February 02 2011 9:55 AM
Samsung, whose Galaxy S smartphones made a statement with sales of over 10 million around the world, has released a teaser video showing the next generation Samsung Galaxy S2 expected to be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2011.
- Dell Streak with T-Mobile 4G support available today to take on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G
February 01 2011 1:02 PM
The new tablet from Dell can connect to T-Mobile’s HSPA+4G network that surely is going to give stiff competition to Samsung Galaxy Tab’s 4G LTE tablet.
- Tablet war gets intense as Google Honeycomb readies to take on Apple iPad
February 01 2011 11:10 AM
The new Android version 3.0, known as Honeycomb, is likely to gain foothold in the tablet market pretty soon.
- How to overcome Internet shutdown in Egypt
January 31 2011 9:31 AM
The Egyptian government has abruptly shut down Internet, the main access point that can help people communicate with the outside world. But all is not lost as a few hackers have come across a solution to the nationwide shutdown.
- Egypt is online without Internet service, cell phones or social networking
January 30 2011 6:32 AM
The Egyptian governments plans to cut off all the services that provides communication via e-mail, text messages, Twitter, BlackBerry service, Facebook, cell phones and blocking ISP has succeeded to some extent.
- 10 steps to avoid Spyware, Adware, Trojan and Virus while surfing Web.
January 28 2011 10:41 AM
Today the most common problem found with people who use the computer to browse the internet is that they unknowingly invite Spyware, Adware, Trojan and Virus into their device.
- HP Topaz tablet leaked specs targets Apple iPad
January 27 2011 10:49 AM
The tablet which is expected to feature webOS is planned to be made in a way as to make it highly competitive with iPad in terms hardware as well as software. The prototype snapshot mentions a “Slate (Keyboardless “tablet”).
- Google Releases Preview Of Honeycomb
January 27 2011 7:42 AM
The much hyped Google Android 3.0 platform expected to be launched Motorola Xoom and other tablets gets introduced with exciting features for users and developers.
- Change security settings in Facebook to protect your account
January 27 2011 5:28 AM
The most important factor in terms of security is protecting the account from threats like viruses, malware and hackers. Although Facebook uses complex systems that operate behind the scenes to protect the account, it does not mean your account is fully protected.
- Apple to introduce mobile payment system, but flaws must be corrected
January 26 2011 7:28 AM
Mobile industry's service to consumers is getting better with time. A new report shows that Apple is planning to enable a feature in iPhone and iPad to facilitate purchases directly through these devices.
- Motorola Xoom to see a competitor in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for 2011
January 25 2011 9:01 AM
The Motorola Xoom tablet made inroads in Los Vegas Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 but a video teaser posted on YouTube showed the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 which is expected to be released during Mobile World Congress 2011 with leaked specifications.
- Will Notion Ink Adam tablet see formidable competitor in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with 'immense' specifications?
January 24 2011 10:32 AM
Notion Ink Adam doesn’t seem to stop just yet even though the tablet was introduced in CES 2010. As the Mobile World Congress event is nearing, a teaser video of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 has been released and with not-so-true to believable specifications, the device specs throng the Web.
- App Store touches 10 billion downloads while iPhone 5 and iPad 2 rumors thrive
January 24 2011 6:37 AM
App Store touches 10 billion downloads even as Apple iPhone 5 changes base while iPad 2 mass production is set to start.
- A look at the list of forthcoming Microsoft Windows Phone 7 in 2011
January 23 2011 1:38 PM
List of Microsoft Windows Phone 7 introduced in 2010 and coming out in 2011, a special look
- Does Notion Ink Adam stand chance against Apple iPad?
January 21 2011 10:44 AM
Notion Ink Adam’s official and the first unboxing was done by Rohan Shravan even before any tech Websites or journalist could do it. But Notion Ink Adam features show promise against Apple iPad
- Google’s newly announced CEO Larry Page will face challenges from Facebook, Apple
January 21 2011 6:17 AM
The main challenge that is going to grip Page is going to be the confrontation with Facebook, the world’s largest networking site which is closing in on 1 billion users. And another competitor would be Apple in terms of mobile advertising. Recently Facebook was in the new about the challenge it posses over Google in terms of advertising.