Articles by Elias Samuel
- Market share mantra prevails: HP plans new tablets to take on Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy
January 20 2011 10:53 AM
HP is weighing options to take its bit of share in the tablet market with two upcoming tablets
- Apple to take on Facebook with new Photo Streaming
January 20 2011 4:23 AM
Apple plans to take on Facebook with its new social network features.
- Notion Ink Adam shipping today, to take on Motorola Xoom
January 19 2011 11:08 AM
Notion Ink's tablet took almost 3 years in making and is expected make an appearance this week for those consumers who already brought the tablet pre-orders. And also the company plans to pre-pone their February shipments to the last week of January. This would come as a reprieve for customers who were waiting for the release of the tablet from a long time.
- Sprint hikes Premium Data charges by $10, but still better than other carriers
January 19 2011 4:02 AM
In terms of unlimited data plans, Sprint is way ahead of other carriers. Presently, Sprint Everything Data plan, with free calls to any mobile phone with unlimited data comes to $79.99 for a month whereas Verizon Wireless offers unlimited at $119.98 and T-Mobile offers $99.99 a month. But AT&T doesn’t offer any unlimited data plan.
- YouTube-like player in Google Docs now: Check it yourself
January 15 2011 2:02 AM
Google Docs, one of the most used free web based word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, form and data storage service offered by Google now can play videos in the Doc.
- Samsung Vibrant 4G leaked document shows 21+ Mbps 4G speed, to arrive on T-Mobile
January 12 2011 7:57 AM
The most interesting addition to Samsung Vibrant 4G smartphone from its previous version is that, it will be the first T-Mobile 4G smarphone that offers 21+ Mbps 4G speed in their network. Currently, only myTouch4G and T-Mobile G2 offers 14.4 Mbps 4G speeds.
- WoW online game breaks another record
January 11 2011 11:55 PM
It is presently the most subscribed MMORPG game in the world with more than 12 million subscribers in the world as of today and holds the Guinness World Record.
- Is Motorola Atrix 4G first smartphone to feature 1GB RAM and longest battery life?
January 11 2011 2:18 PM
One most wanted and impressive feature of a smartphone is the long lasting battery life which needs to match up to its touch screen display. Motorola Atrix features the longest battery life and the biggest RAM.
- Who will do better in 4G smartphone war? Sprint, Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile?
January 10 2011 2:37 PM
Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile have their own share of 4G smartphones ready for release. Verizon has announced its 4G smartphone HTC Thunderbolt, the successor of Droid Incredible and Motorola Droid Bionic 4G, while Sprint showcased their HTC EVO Shift and T-Mobile had their share with Motorola Cliq 2, the successor of the Cliq XT which was launched last year. Also AT&T will get HTC Inspire 4G and Motorola ATRIX 4G.
- Lady Gaga Unveils Polaroid's Camera Sunglasses
January 07 2011 3:03 PM
Yesterday Polaroid released the new range of products, the GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, GL30 Instant Digital Camera and the GL20 Camera Glasses.
- Dell Unveils Streak Tablet With T-Mobile
January 07 2011 12:16 PM
Dell’s new 7-inch tablet would have to show its worth among other 7-inch tablets that are already gaining a foothold in the tablet PC world. Dell Streak 7 has to face off with Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Playbook, Archos 70, ViewSonic ViewPad 7 and OpenPeak’s Open Tablet 7.
- Who will lead in 2011, Motorola Xoom, RIM Playbook, Lenovo LePad or Notion Adam Ink?
January 06 2011 12:26 PM
Since 2010, the media as been buzzing about tablet PCs that took over the market, but none has matched the potential of Apple iPad with its simple but killer features. Now, Motorola, RIM and Lenovo, few of the major players in the market are hoping to capture their share of success in the tablet PC world.
- CL900: Motion Computing counts on its rugged tablet's high battery life
January 05 2011 2:54 PM
Motion Computing has promised a battery life of eight hours in CL900 which takes two hours to charge, that is close to Apple iPad’s battery life which lasts up to ten hours.
- Sprint's HTC EVO Shift to challenge Motorola Droid 2 and Samsung Epic 4G
January 05 2011 12:10 PM
Sprint has added the HTC EVO Shift to its lineup, priced at $149, the cheapest smartphone to date.
- Toshiba’s tablet targets Apple’s iPad
January 04 2011 2:52 PM
Toshiba is set to showcase its tablet slate PC during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2011 which will be held in Las Vegas.
- Secret behind Samsung Galaxy S smartphone's 10 million sales
January 04 2011 8:39 AM
The Galaxy S line smartphones superior all-round performance in every aspect as a smartphone should have caught the attention of the viewers. The smartphone from Samsung was listed by TIME as number 2 device in Top 10 Gadgets of 2010 and that should be due to its Super AMOLED display, as Samsung and LG are the only manufacturers of AMOLED display screen as of now.
- Lenovo LePad may not alter prospects of Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab
January 03 2011 2:29 PM
As the LePad is expected to have most features of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Apple iPad, with some additional features different from the two, it may attract more consumers.