Articles by Eric Brown
- Has Brennan Denied Feinstein's Claims Of CIA Snooping?
March 11 2014 4:21 PM
The CIA boss has nominally denied interfering with a Senate investigation on interrogation techniques, but his actual language is murky.
- GOP's Calm Before The Storm Over Oregon Same-Sex Marriage
March 11 2014 6:04 AM
Republicans are about to come to blows over same-sex marriage and LGBT issues, but do they know it yet?
- Michigan Rep. Tweets That Most NBA Players Are Criminals
March 10 2014 11:50 AM
This Michigan state representative apparently believes that all NBA players are criminals.
- Cosplaying Ronald Reagan On Stilts At CPAC 2014 [PHOTOS]
March 07 2014 9:29 PM
The conservative conference is known for its fringe elements, but some cosplayers are making CPAC even weirder.
- Ryan Said Poor Kids Shouldn't Get Free Lunches - Did He Plagiarize?
March 06 2014 6:14 PM
Paul Ryan's possibly plagiarized story at the CPAC conference Thursday claimed poor children shouldn't get government-funded lunches.
- Your Guide To The 6 Most Bizarre Panels At CPAC 2014
March 06 2014 5:18 PM
The conservative conference has toned down some of its more outrageous panels this year, but there are still a handful of odd talks.
- Obama At Lowest Approval Rating Ever: Fox News Poll
March 06 2014 12:58 PM
A Fox News poll shows that Obama's approval rating has dipped below 40 percent for the first time in his presidency.
- Russia Today Anchor Quits On Air Over Invasion Of Ukraine
March 05 2014 6:47 PM
RT America anchor Liz Wahl resigned while live on air Wednesday as a response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Black Virginia Lawmakers Walk Out On Vote Honoring Segregationist
March 05 2014 2:36 PM
A group of black Virginia senators and delegates walked out of the state Capitol in protest against a resolution honoring an ardent segregationist.
- Rand Paul's Backup Plan For The 2016 Race
March 04 2014 5:55 PM
Paul is working to introduce a bill that would allow him to return to his Senate seat if he doesn't become president in 2016.
- Palin: Putin Is 'Wrestling Bears,' While Obama Is Wearing 'Mom Jeans'
March 04 2014 2:19 PM
Former Gov. Palin has criticized President Obama's weak image in the face of Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
- The Point Separating Boehner, Reid On Sanctions Against Russia
March 03 2014 4:21 PM
The Ukraine crisis has failed to unite Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Harry Reid on sanctions against Russia. But that may change.
- Pope Francis Accidentally Drops F-Bomb During Ukraine Peace Plea
March 03 2014 12:30 PM
Pope Francis accidentally let the Italian equivalent of the F-bomb slip during his address from St. Peter's Square this Sunday.
- Six Surprising Finds In The Newly Released Clinton Files
February 28 2014 9:01 PM
Here are six of the most interesting items in 4,000 pages of documents released by the Clinton Library on Friday.
- Does Bill O'Reilly Know What Gangsta Rap Is?
February 28 2014 1:59 PM
Bill O'Reilly erroneously identified Jay-Z and Kanye West as "gangsta rap" on Thursday. Is he assuming that all black rappers are thugs?
- Gov. Brewer Praised By Right, Left For Vetoing Anti-Gay Bill
February 27 2014 4:00 PM
The Arizona governor has earned praise even from her political foes after vetoing a bill that would have legalized discrimination against gays.
- Texas Senator Endorses Gay Marriage (But Didn't Mean To)
February 26 2014 5:38 PM
Texas state senator and candidate for lieutenant governor Dan Patrick accidentally tweeted that marriage is only between two men.
- Meet Jack Burkman, The Republican Lobbyist Trying To Ban Gay Players From The NFL
February 25 2014 6:44 PM
Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman says he's busy drafting a bill that would ban gay players from the NFL. He cites fears of showering.
- Obama And Boehner Meet: That, Itself, Is Progress
February 25 2014 3:54 PM
President Obama and House Speaker John Boehner met privately for the first time since 2012 to discuss immigration reform and other issues.
- Georgia Senate Candidate Paul Broun: Support Israel Or God Will Curse America
February 24 2014 5:56 PM
Paul Broun, a congressman and Republican Senate hopeful, says God could stop blessing America if it does not support Israel.