- Bachmann Visits Libya To Probe Benghazi; May Do More Harm Than Good
December 19 2013 6:19 AM
Michele Bachmann and other Tea Party Reps. visited Libya to discuss the Benghazi attacks, but could their anti-Islamic views do more harm than good?
- Could Obama Really Make A Cameo On 'House of Cards'?
December 18 2013 12:41 PM
Netflix CEO Reed Hastings jokingly offered the president a cameo on the political show, but there are plenty of reasons it could really happen.
- Michigan Senate Hopeful Ducks Comment On 'Rape Insurance' Law
December 17 2013 1:22 PM
Terri Lynn Land, who hopes to take over Sen. Carl Levin's vacant seat in 2014, has not yet commented on Michigan's "rape insurance" law.
- NSA Phone Spying Unconstitutional: US Judge
December 16 2013 2:16 PM
U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon ruled that PRISM likely violates the Fourth Amendment’s ban on unreasonable search and seizure.
- Joe Biden: My Ancestors Didn't Come To America Legally
December 12 2013 5:56 PM
Vice President Joe Biden said on Wednesday that several of his ancestors came into the United States illegally.
- Sorry, Megyn Kelly, But Jesus Probably Wasn't White
December 12 2013 4:31 PM
The Fox News anchor claimed that Jesus and Santa Claus were white, but the truth is more complicated.
- Pope Francis Criticizes High CEO Salaries
December 12 2013 12:12 PM
In his first message since being named Person of the Year, Pope Francis attacked out-of-control corporate salaries.
- Sebelius Defends Obamacare Website Improvements
December 11 2013 3:08 PM
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius defended HealthCare.gov before a House committee hearing.
- Reports Of Obamacare's Death Are Greatly Exaggerated
December 11 2013 12:57 PM
In a significant reversal, the number of enrollees in government healthcare programs more than doubled in November.
- Think Everyone's Honoring Mandela? Not These People
December 10 2013 5:29 PM
Conservative U.S. politicians have praised Nelson Mandela, but some of their supporters lobbed racial insults at the deceased South African president.
- Rand 'Probably' Running In '16: Ron Paul
December 10 2013 1:32 PM
Former Rep. Ron Paul announced that his son, Sen. Rand Paul (R – Ky.) will “probably” make a bid for the presidency in 2016.
- World Leaders Pay Tribute To Nelson Mandela At State Memorial Service
December 10 2013 11:58 AM
Dozens of world leaders appeared at Nelson Mandela's memorial service on Tuesday to pay respects to South Africa's iconic leader.
- The Dead Sea Water Agreement: Historic Deal, Or Disaster?
December 09 2013 4:18 PM
Some hail a historic agreement. Others warn of potentially disastrous environmental consequences.
- Dalai Lama, Netanyahu To Skip Nelson Mandela's Funeral
December 09 2013 12:23 PM
Dozens of world leaders plan to attend a memorial service for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, but some prominent names won't be among them.
- Measles Rates Triple In 2013 Due To Unvaccinated Communities
December 07 2013 10:29 AM
CDC concerned about a larger trend towards rejecting vaccinations.
- Rick Santorum Compares Nelson Mandela's Fight Against Apartheid To His Fight Against Obamacare
December 06 2013 6:32 PM
Just one day after Nelson Mandela's death, Rick Santorum publicly compares South Africa’s brutally repressive apartheid policy to Obamacare.
- How The World's Major Newspapers Remembered Nelson Mandela
December 06 2013 10:39 AM
Newspapers across the world ran tributes to Mandela - one of the most influential statesmen and activists of the 20th century.
- Hear Four Of Mandela's Most Powerful Speeches
December 05 2013 6:27 PM
Remember Nelson Mandela with four of his most powerful speeches, in words and in video.
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault After NYPD Shoots Innocent Bystanders
December 05 2013 11:51 AM
A mentally unwell man was charged with assault after NYPD officers shot two bystanders while attempting to detain him.
- Elizabeth Warren's 2016 Presidential Run Decision Is In
December 04 2013 4:34 PM
Though many on the left want Sen. Elizabeth Warren to run in 2016, she pledges to finish out her term and not seek the presidency.