Articles by Eric Brown
- Facebook Market Value Tops $100 Billion
August 26 2013 8:03 PM
The surge in value is further proof that investors are betting on Facebook’s ability to earn more advertising revenue in the future.
- Apple's Siri Smacktalks Google Glass In New Update
August 26 2013 5:44 PM
Apple’s virtual personal assistant Siri is known for cracking jokes, but a new update has Siri laying the smackdown on Google’s wearable computer, Google Glass.
- 'Breaking Bad' Episode 511 Recap: 'Confessions' Pushes Jesse Pinkman Past The Breaking Point
August 26 2013 8:39 AM
Jesse Pinkman is about as broken as a human can be in "Confessions."
- NSync VMAs Reunion: Twitter Reacts To The Incredibly Short Reunion And Fat Joey Fatone
August 25 2013 11:21 PM
After years apart and weeks of buildup, everyone’s favorite boy band *NSync finally reunited at the 2013 MTV VMAs -- for about two minutes.
- Posthumous JD Salinger Books May Be On The Way
August 25 2013 8:35 PM
Much of reclusive author J.D. Salinger’s unpublished material may be published posthumously, the writers of a new biography claim.
- 'Breaking Bad' Cast Members Could All Wind Up 'On a Trip To Belize,' But In A Non-Murdery Way
August 22 2013 10:09 PM
The Belize Tourism Board will be sending the cast of "Breaking Bad" on "a trip to Belize," but it's an actual vacation, not a cover-up for a grizzly murder.
- Nasdaq Back Online After Longest Outage In Recent Memory
August 22 2013 10:00 PM
Nasdaq suffered a three-hour outage on Thursday afternoon, shutting down trading of more than 3,200 companies.
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Could Be Gaining Elizabeth Olsen As The Scarlet Witch
August 22 2013 8:48 PM
Elizabeth Olsen is rumored to play reality-altering superhero the Scarlet Witch in "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
- Japan To Issue Highest Radiation Warning Since Fukushima Disaster
August 21 2013 11:26 PM
Previously, Japan's nuclear watchdog rated the latest leak as a level 1 incident on the INES.
- Xbox One Will Never Be Sold Without A Kinect, Microsoft Official Claims
August 21 2013 10:49 PM
“Xbox One is Kinect. They are not separate systems,” Microsoft vice president Phil Harrison said in an interview with CVG.
- Meet The Bookkeeper Who Talked Down A Georgia School Shooter
August 21 2013 9:34 PM
Michael Brandon Hill fired inside a Decatur, Ga., school and exchanged fire with police outside before Antoinette Tuff spoke to him.
- That Rumored 'N Sync MTV VMAs Reunion Might Not Happen After All
August 21 2013 8:03 PM
Former 'N Sync member Lance Bass has cryptically denied that the '90s boy band will be reuniting for a special performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Soldier Who Leaked Files To WikiLeaks Will Be Sentenced Wednesday
August 20 2013 11:24 PM
Convicted on 10 counts of espionage and theft, Bradley Manning faces up to 90 years for leaking more than 700,000 classified files.
- Dr. Phil Under Fire For Asking Twitter If It's OK To Have Sex With Drunk Girls
August 20 2013 11:07 PM
The pop-psychology TV host tweeted out to his followers Monday night: “If a girl is drunk, is it OK to have sex with her? Reply yes or no to @DrPhil #teensaccused,”
- 'Parks And Recreation' Star Rashida Jones Developing New Dramedy 'The Revengers' For The CW
August 20 2013 10:13 PM
"Parks and Recreation" star Rashida Jones is set to produce and star in the new CW dramedy "The Revengers" alongside her sister Kikada.
- Tesla Model S Might Be Safest Car Ever Made
August 20 2013 8:20 PM
The Model S electric car received a better than perfect rating from the NHTSA.
- 'Breaking Bad' Star Jonathan Banks To Appear On 'Community' Season 5
August 20 2013 7:33 PM
“Breaking Bad” star Jonathan Banks is set to continue intimidating audiences with his grim attitude and uneasy stares, this time on the fifth season of NBC's “Community.”
- Can Al Jazeera America Compete With CNN And Fox?
August 19 2013 8:59 PM
Al Jazeera America is set to launch on American cable networks Tuesday afternoon with more than 14 hours of daily hard news programming.
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Shows The White Family Is Doomed In ‘Buried’
August 18 2013 11:32 PM
At its core, “Breaking Bad” has always been about family, but now it seems that Walt’s family is coming undone for good.
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Season 4: Producers Locks Stars Into Two-Year Contracts To Prevent More Shock Exits
August 18 2013 9:42 PM
The producers of “Downton Abbey” have locked the show’s stars into two-year contracts to prevent shock departures.