- 29,000 Obamacare Website Registrants In 2 Days - More Than All Of October
December 04 2013 1:01 PM
Fixes to the healthcare.gov website may put Obamacare back on track to get the number of users the White House had originally hoped for.
- Scott Walker Fires Two Employees For Racist Remarks
December 04 2013 11:15 AM
The governor of Wisconsin could be a contender in the 2016 Republican primaries, but he might have to rein in his staff's insensitive racial remarks first.
- Is Pope Francis Sneaking Out Of The Vatican To Help The Homeless?
December 03 2013 4:11 PM
Pope Francis may be sneaking out of the Vatican at night to personally give money and food to the homeless citizens of Rome.
- Evaluating Chris Christie's Front-Runner Status
December 03 2013 3:45 PM
Former New Jersey Gov. Tom Kean claims that history is working against Christie's chances for 2016, but the truth is more complicated.
- Amazon Faces Hard Questions On Drone Delivery Plan
December 02 2013 6:10 PM
Amazon's Prime Air sounds amazing, but the drone-based delivery service is illegal under current law.
- Obamacare Website November Total: 100,000 Enrolled
December 02 2013 3:25 PM
In November, more than four times as many people signed up through the website than the previous month.
- One Southern State Embraces Obamacare, And It Changes Lives
November 30 2013 10:54 AM
In rural Kentucky, Obamacare is giving many access to health care for the first time in their lives.
- Clinton Crushes Biden In 2016 Presidential Poll
November 29 2013 11:12 AM
If the 2016 election were held today, it would be a Hillary Clinton versus Chris Christie race, a poll says.
- Preventing The Next Snowden: NSA To 'Continuously Evaluate' Contractors
November 27 2013 1:15 PM
The evaluations would apply to any contractor "with access to a classified network or classified information.”
- Turkey Deathmatch At The White House? Not Quite
November 26 2013 3:17 PM
Contrary to popular opinion, President Obama has not forced two turkeys to duke it out for the privilege of living another day.
- US Supreme Court To Rule On Contraception Mandate
November 26 2013 1:48 PM
The Supreme Court will hear cases from two companies seeking to overturn a mandate requiring employers to provide contraception coveragE.
- Pope Francis' 5 Most Radical Statements On Capitalism And Poverty
November 26 2013 11:43 AM
Since his election eight months ago, Pope Francis has repeatedly attacked unregulated capitalism for excluding the poor. Here are some of his most radical statements.
- Five Things To Know About Angola
November 25 2013 7:47 PM
Find out more about the Republic of Angola, which reportedly banned Islam.
- Iran Nuclear Deal May Lead To More Sanctions From Congress
November 25 2013 12:04 PM
Many Congress members may in part be outraged by the secrecy of the negotiated deal with Iran.
- Less Than 30 Percent Of Americans Can Remember Kennedy's Assassination 50 Years Later
November 23 2013 10:14 AM
While nearly every American alive during Kennedy's assassination remembers the event, those that can do make up less than 30 percent of the population.
- Virginia State Senator Creigh Deeds Released From Hospital After Son's Attempted Murder/Suicide
November 23 2013 10:13 AM
Virginia State Senator Creigh Deeds was released from the hospital Friday, three days after his son Arthur stabbed him multiple times before committing suicide.
- Rep. Trey Radel's Cocaine Conviction Leads To Leave Of Absence
November 21 2013 2:44 PM
Tea Party Republican Representative Trey Radel will take a leave of absence from Congress after pleading guilty to cocaine possession.
- US Senate Dems Deploy 'Nuclear Option'
November 21 2013 2:01 PM
Harry Reid, D-Nev., who has pushed to eliminate filibusters, was compelled after Republican filibusters blocked the appointment of three judicial nominees.
- Congressman Admits Cocaine Charge, Heads For Rehab
November 20 2013 2:45 PM
Tea Party Republican Rep. Trey Radel will enter rehab in his home state of Florida after pleading guilty to cocaine possession.
- University Of Texas Student Group Cancels 'Catch An Illegal Immigrant' Contest
November 19 2013 5:43 PM
A conservative group in Austin canceled a planned "catch an illegal immigrant" event after widespread backlash.