Articles by Eric Brown
- Adobe Hacked As 2.9 Million Customer Records Robbed
October 03 2013 10:50 PM
Adobe is resetting passwords for the affected accounts, and taking steps to notify customers whose information was hacked.
- What To Know Before Twitter Goes Public
October 03 2013 8:11 PM
Twitter's losses seem to be growing even as the company's revenue is rising.
- Britpop Was A Government Conspiracy, Says My Bloody Valentine Frontman Kevin Shields
October 03 2013 8:01 PM
Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine says that Britpop bands like Blur and Oasis were the result of a government conspiracy.
- House Passes Bills To Fund National Parks, DC, NIH
October 02 2013 11:32 PM
The three spending bills were passed late Wed. night, including a Republican-backed plan to re-open NIH, 254-171.
- 'Breaking Bad' To Receive Spanish-Language Remake
October 02 2013 7:56 PM
Hoping to ride piggyback, Sony is partnering with Teleset to create the story of Walter Blanco, Columbian chemistry teacher turned meth cook.
- White House - GOP Huddle: No Deal
October 02 2013 7:21 PM
Following the 90-minute meeting, Rep. Nancy Pelosi said the U.S. must raise the debt ceiling to avoid "cataclysmic" consequences.
- Pope Francis Attacks Catholic Church Bureaucracy
October 02 2013 10:50 AM
Pope Francis claimed that the Church is not focused enough on the poor, and that many who hold power in the Vatican are “narcissists.”
- Attack In Riverside Park: 5 Stabbed By Homeless Man In Manhattan Park
October 01 2013 10:39 PM
Five people were stabbed in New York City’s Riverside Park on Tuesday after a homeless, “emotionally disturbed” man began attacking passersby with a pair of scissors
- Veterans, House Republicans Storm WWII Memorial
October 01 2013 9:29 PM
Veterans arrived at the memorial as part of a planned trip, only to find that it had been closed due to the federal government shutdown.
- Gettysburg KKK Rally Canceled Due To Shutdown
October 01 2013 8:47 PM
The government shutdown ordered the closing of national parks. As a result, October permits at Gettysburg have been canceled.
- 'The Simpsons' Will Kill Off A Character In Season 25, But Who?
October 01 2013 6:37 PM
"The Simpsons" executive producer Al Jean says the show will soon kill off a beloved character, but just who will be leaving the show?
- UC Berkeley Campus Evacuated After Explosion, Power Outage
September 30 2013 11:15 PM
The University of California campus has been evacuated after an explosion occurred as a result of a campuswide power outage.
- Bloomberg Announces Free Wi-Fi Hotspots Across All 5 NYC Boroughs
September 30 2013 8:21 PM
Mayor Michael Bloomberg will expand free wireless Internet service to boost tech industries.
- 'Breaking Bad' Finale Smashes Ratings Records With 10.3 Viewers
September 30 2013 7:19 PM
Just like Walter White, “Breaking Bad” went out on top, at least where ratings are concerned.
- 'Breaking Bad' Finale Recap: Everything Ends In 'Felina'
September 30 2013 2:46 PM
“I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really — I was alive.”
- Aaron Paul Plays ‘Breaking Bad’ Character Jesse Pinkman On ‘SNL’
September 29 2013 9:41 PM
Less than 24 hours before “Breaking Bad” was to come to an end, star Aaron Paul appeared on “Saturday Night Live” to poke some lighthearted fun at the series.
- ‘Cloudy 2’ Has A Sunny Weekend At The Box Office, With A $35 Million Gross
September 29 2013 8:20 PM
“Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2” outperformed fellow newcomers “Rush” and “Don Jon” at the box office this weekend.
- Kanye West Attacks Jimmy Kimmel Over Sketch, Adds #NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK
September 26 2013 10:12 PM
Kanye West is not a happy man right now.
- Decoding The 'Breaking Bad' Finale: Four Theories On What 'Felina' Means
September 26 2013 9:29 PM
The final episode of "Breaking Bad" is named "Felina," and no one has any idea what that means.
- Thousands Of Dinosaur Footprints Found By Alaksa's Yukon River
September 26 2013 7:41 PM
Researchers have discovered thousands of dinosaur footprints dating back 30 million years alongside Alaska’s Yukon River.