- Who Are The Mystery Mega Donors Funding Karl Rove With Eight-Figure Donations? Crossroads GPS Won't Tell
November 19 2013 5:09 PM
Because Crossroads GPS is free to withhold information on its donors, we may never know who contributed eight figures or more to 2012 Republican campaigns.
- Cheney Sides With Straight Daughter (And Senate Candidate) In Marriage Feud
November 18 2013 6:24 PM
Former Vice President Dick Cheney issued a statement supporting his daughter Liz Monday amid a public family feud over same-sex marriage.
- Obama Will Press Senate To Lay Off More Iran Sanctions
November 18 2013 6:02 PM
Obama will meet with Senate leaders from both parties on Tuesday to urge them not to pursue further sanctions against Iran.
- 2014 NDAA, Now In Senate, Could Finally Mean The End Of Guantanamo
November 18 2013 5:29 PM
Years after Obama issued an executive order for Guantanamo's closure, a Senate bill could finally spell the end of the controversial military prison.
- Obama Pushes For Emergency Unemployment Insurance Extension
November 15 2013 6:42 PM
The president is asking Congress for an emergency extension of unemployment insurance benefits to last until the end of 2014.
- The Atlanta Braves' Move To Cobb County Is About Race, Not Transportation
November 14 2013 2:25 PM
The Braves' move to the 'burbs isn't about convenient transportation but separating white fans from Atlanta's black population.
- Obamacare Enrollment To-Date: Super Low
November 13 2013 4:53 PM
Only 106,000 Americans have selected health insurance plans through HealthCare.Gov or other state marketplaces, the Obama administration says.
- Sarah Palin: Media Is Portraying Pope Francis As A Liberal
November 13 2013 10:14 AM
Former veep candidate Gov. Sarah Palin says she's taken aback by Pope Francis' "liberal" statements, but wonders if it's media distortion.
- Green Tea: The Surprising Tea Party Environmentalists
November 12 2013 5:44 PM
Debby Dooley is a Tea Party Patriot and self-described "dangerous right-wing extremist." So why is she working with the Sierra Club?
- 'Brosurance' Ad Creators Are Back With Casual Sex-Centric Obamacare Ads for Ladies
November 12 2013 5:17 PM
The creators of last month's "brosurance" ad are back, promoting Obamacare with a woman looking for casual sex.
- Richard Cohen Has A Problem With Interracial Marriage
November 12 2013 12:13 PM
Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen apparently thinks it's common to gag at the sight of an interracial couple.
- Meet The California Billionaire Who Won Virginia's Election
November 11 2013 5:57 PM
Democrat Terry McAuliffe will be Virginia’s next governor, and it only took one California billionaire to get him there.
- Sarah Palin: Federal Debt Is The Same As Slavery
November 11 2013 3:14 PM
According to the Republican ex-governor, U.S. federal debt and slavery are the same thing. But don't worry: She's not being racist about it.
- Jimmy Carter's Take On The Death Penalty
November 11 2013 12:26 PM
The death penalty is cruel and inhumane, the former president claims.
- Are Only 5 DC Residents Enrolled In Obamcare?
November 08 2013 5:06 PM
There's more to health care enrollment than Republican lawmakers are telling you.
- Obama Right About Diplomacy With Iran, Says Bipartisan Group
November 08 2013 2:28 PM
Republicans in Congress may slam Obama for opening to Iran, but there are Republicans in the foreign policy community saying just the opposite.
- Guess Who Is Speaking At A Messianic Judaism Fundraiser?
November 07 2013 7:02 PM
Will large swaths of the Jewish community find this offensive?
- US Senate Passes Gay Workplace Rights Bill, 64-32
November 07 2013 3:11 PM
Ten Republicans joined all Democratic senators in the vote. However, the bill faces a much sterner test in the GOP-controlled U.S. House.
- Rob Ford Threatens Murder In Newly Leaked Video
November 07 2013 1:10 PM
The Toronto mayor who admitted to smoking crack cocaine on Tuesday has been caught on video threatening to murder an unknown man.
- Senate Adds Religious Exemption To LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
November 06 2013 5:16 PM
The exemption for religious groups is likely an attempt at assuaging Republican interests.