Articles by Eric Brown
- 'Breaking Bad' Drops Soul-Crushing Final Season Trailer
July 30 2013 9:25 PM
AMC has released a trailer for the final season of "Breaking Bad," and it's heart-wrenching.
- Pat Robertson: There's 'No Sin' In Being Transgender
July 30 2013 7:16 PM
Anti-gay televangelist Pat Robertson made some surprisingly tolerant comments on transgender people when asked by a viewer.
- Thomson Reuters Twitter Account Hacked By Syrian Electronic Army
July 29 2013 11:10 PM
Thomson Reuters is the latest victim of the Syrian Electronic Army’s hacking campaign in support of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.
- Is Jackie Chan Dead? Martial Arts Legend Is Victim Of Another Death Hoax
July 29 2013 10:09 PM
Jackie Chan is the latest victim of an Internet death hoax that claimed he died while filming a new stunt.
- Fast Food Workers Strike In NYC, Chicago, Seeking $15 An Hour
July 29 2013 9:25 PM
Fast food workers in seven cities have gone on strike, asking for a raise of $15 an hour and the right to unionize.
- New Yorkers Fed Up With Weiner As He Crashes In Polls
July 29 2013 8:49 PM
A majority of New Yorkers say that Anthony Weiner should drop out of the mayoral race following his latest sexting scandal.
- ‘The Wolverine’ Claws Its Way To Box Office Victory
July 29 2013 12:00 AM
“The Wolverine” underperformed slightly this weekend, but still topped the box office with $55 million.
- Two Bodies Pulled From The Hudson River, Including Bride-To-Be, After Speedboat Accident
July 28 2013 10:42 PM
Two bodies have been recovered from the Hudson River after a crash involving a barge and a speedboat Friday.
- New York Lobsterman Rescued After 12 Hours On The Open Ocean
July 25 2013 10:23 PM
Without a life jacket, the 19-year veteran of the Montauk lobster industry had to fashion a makeshift flotation device to survive.
- Apple iPhone 6 Rumors: Is This The Budget iPhone's Plastic Body?
July 25 2013 8:57 PM
A new video has emerged allegedly showcasing the upcoming budget iPhone's hard plastic body.
- Dallas Cowboys Rebrand Home As AT&T Stadium
July 25 2013 7:56 PM
Work is already underway to replace all signage on the stadium with the updated name.
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4: HBO Show Casts Idira Varma As Elliara Sand
July 25 2013 7:25 PM
HBO has cast Idira Varma as Elliara Sand for the fourth season of "Game of Thrones."
- Bigfoot Reward: $10 Million Prize Offered To Find Sasquatch In New Spike TV Series
July 24 2013 11:57 PM
Spike TV is offering a $10 million prize for anyone who can track down proof of Bigfoot.
- Jason Sudeikis Leaving 'Saturday Night Live' For Good
July 24 2013 9:34 PM
Jason Sudeikis announced that he won't return to "Saturday Night Live" when he appeared on the "Late Show with David Letterman" Wednesday night.
- Opponents Vow To Fight On After Anti-NSA Surveillance Bill Defeated
July 24 2013 9:09 PM
Supporters of a narrowly defeated House bill that would have defunded the NSA's controversial surveillance were encouraged by the extremely close vote.
- 'Rocky' Spin-Off About Apollo Creed's Grandson On The Way From 'Fruitvale Station' Director
July 24 2013 8:12 PM
"Fruitvale Station" director Michael Coogler is gearing up to direct "Creed," a quasi-sequel to "Rocky" that follows Apollo Creed's grandson.
- Immigration Department Chief Under Investigation
July 23 2013 11:32 PM
A top Homeland Security post candidate is under investigation for helping to acquire an international investor visa for a Chinese citizen.
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Announced At Comic-Con 2013: Sequel Won’t Feature Hank Pym
July 21 2013 10:05 PM
“Avengers: Age of Ultron,” the sequel to 2012's hit superhero adventure, will pit the Avengers against the evil robot Ultron.
- It’s Superman Vs Batman In ‘Man Of Steel’ Sequel
July 21 2013 1:47 PM
"Man of Steel" director Zach Snyder announced at Comic-Con that Superman will fight Batman in the film's upcoming sequel.
- Southern California Wildfire Only 15% Contained
July 18 2013 11:10 PM
Flames as tall as 100 feet endanger thousands of residents and buildings as a wildfire, which began Monday, continues to rage.