- Budget Talks Resume On Wednesday, But Don't Expect A Bipartisan Solution Anytime Soon
October 28 2013 4:02 PM
It’s increasingly unlikely that budget meetings between President Obama and Republicans will yield any immediate results on Wednesday.
- Obama Was Unaware Of Spying On Merkel, Others: White House
October 28 2013 12:55 PM
U.S. officials denied reports the president knew that the NSA was spying on the leaders of allied nations.
- Can Atheists Still Be Spiritual? Oprah Prompts Debate
October 24 2013 10:30 PM
Can an atheist still be a spiritual person? Oprah says no, but atheists across America insist they can find meaning and awe in nature.
- 22 Cases Of Polio Suspected In Syria, WHO Says
October 24 2013 8:58 PM
Most of the individuals who contracted the virus are children under the age of 2.
- Twitter IPO Priced At $17 To $20 Per Share
October 24 2013 5:50 PM
An IPO at that level would value Twitter at more than $12 billion, much larger than older Internet companies like AOL.
- USS Forrestal, Navy's First Supercarrier, Sold To Scrapyard For 1 Cent
October 23 2013 11:55 PM
The USS Forrestal is the first of three non-nuclear aircraft carriers destined for the scrapyard.
- 'Sherlock' Series 3 Returns To American Airwaves Jan. 19
October 23 2013 7:10 PM
The British drama’s airdate hasn't been announced, but because the BBC has “first window” rights, series 3 will likely premier in the show's home country at least a week before hitting America.
- Tom Hardy To Star As Elton John In Upcoming Biopic 'Rocketman'
October 23 2013 5:41 PM
Previously, Justin Timberlake had also been considered for the role in the the biopic.
- American Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Turks & Caicos
October 22 2013 10:10 PM
An American Airlines plane safely made an emergency landing after the pilot reported a smoking engine and a fire in the cockpit.
- Kanye West Explains Why He Brought Jesus On His 'Yeezus' Tour
October 22 2013 8:55 PM
Kanye West says bringing a fake Jesus on his latest tour was a positive message of faith for his fans.
- Guards Of the Nuclear 'Button' Caught Napping
October 22 2013 8:21 PM
At least twice this year, Air Force guards in charge of launch keys to United States intercontinental ballistic missiles have been caught sleeping while leaving open blast doors.
- Cleveland Kidnap Victims Will Speak Out In Book, 'Dr. Phil' Interview
October 21 2013 10:21 PM
Two women imprisoned for a decade in Ariel Castro’s Cleveland home will tell the story of their horiffic abuse at Castro’s hands in a new book authored by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists, while the third woman will tell her tale on a “Dr. Phil” interview.
- Herpes Study Confirms That Human Migration Spread Out From Africa
October 21 2013 9:56 PM
A new study of the herpes virus has confirmed widely-held beliefs about human migration.
- Nevada Mourns Teacher Who Died Protecting Kids
October 21 2013 8:09 PM
Michael Landsberry is being mourned as a hero after he was killed protecting his students from a gunman.
- 'Community' Returns Jan. 9 As NBC Cancels Two New Shows
October 20 2013 7:03 PM
NBC’s cult-classic sitcom “Community” will return January 2014, the network announced this weekend. In addition to “Community’s” return, NBC has canceled its two lowest-rated new shows, “Ironside” and “Welcome to the Family.”
- Wikileaks Drama 'The Fifth Estate' Bombs While 'Gravity' Dominates The Weekend Box Office
October 20 2013 3:59 PM
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange may have been worried that the biopic “The Fifth Estate” would slander him on the big screen, but that may not be a problem considering that no one showed up to see it anyway.
- Did Snowden Take Classified NSA Documents To Russia?
October 17 2013 10:39 PM
The former NSA contractor claims he left the documents with a group of journalists from another country before he fled in June.
- Reporter Asks 'Gravity' Director What It Was Like To Film In Space
October 17 2013 10:25 PM
The reporter turned out to be Carlos “El Capi” Pérez of comedy talk show "Deberían Estar Trabajando."
- Obama To Nominate Jeh Johnson As Homeland Security Secretary
October 17 2013 9:24 PM
According to a senior administration officials, Obama will nominate Johnson 2 p.m. Friday during a White House ceremony.
- Asteroid 2013 TV135 Could Hit Earth In 2032
October 17 2013 8:55 PM
Ukranian astronomers discovered the 1,345-foot minor planet, whose collision with Earth would cause an explosion 50 times the power of the biggest nuke ever detonated.