Articles by Eric Brown
- TSA To Allow Small Knives And 'Sports Sticks' On Airliners
March 05 2013 10:10 PM
Air travelers will now be allowed to bring small knives, golf clubs and hockey sticks as carry-ons for the first time since Sept. 11, 2001.
- Sean Penn Mourns Hugo Chavez: 'Poor People Around The World Lost A Champion'
March 05 2013 9:08 PM
Actor-activist Sean Penn released a statement Tuesday evening expressing grief over the death of his friend Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- John Kerry Mocks Dennis Rodman's North Korea Visit
March 05 2013 8:43 PM
Last week, Dennis Rodman declared Kim Jong-Un an “awesome guy.” On Tuesday, Secretary of State John Kerry suggested he stick to basketball.
- Jon Stewart Announces 'Daily Show' Hiatus To Direct His First Movie
March 05 2013 6:44 PM
Jon Stewart has announced a 12-week hiatus from hosting Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” to direct a feature-length film this summer.
- Oberlin College Cancels Classes After Figure Appears In KKK Robes, Wave Of Hate Incidents
March 04 2013 11:06 PM
Oberlin College canceled classes Monday after an unknown person was seen wearing a Klansman-like costume near a black student center.
- Is Kim Jong-Un The Father Of A New Baby?
March 04 2013 10:02 PM
Supreme leader of North Korea Kim Jong-Un might be a new father. According to reports from the South Korean government, Kim’s wife, Ri Sol-ju reportedly gave birth in late 2012, though North Korea has kept the existence of the Communist heir a strict state secret.
- Harrison Ford Set To Join Cast Of 'Anchorman 2'
March 04 2013 8:01 PM
Hot on the heels of his return to the Han Solo role that made him famous, Harrison Ford has officially announced that he will be appearing in “Anchorman 2,” the widely hyped sequel to the 2004 Will Ferrell comedy.
- Baby Born With HIV Cured By Aggressive New Treatment
March 03 2013 11:42 PM
In an almost-unprecedented medical milestone, a baby born with HIV appears to have been cured by an aggressive drug treatment regimen.
- Sylvia Mathews Burwell Set To Head White House OMB: Report
March 03 2013 6:27 PM
U.S. President Barack Obama will nominate the Walmart Foundation president for the position Monday, sources said Sunday.
- 'It Kills Me Not To Be ... In The White House': Mitt Romney
March 03 2013 5:28 PM
The unsuccessful presidential contender acknowledged he underestimated the appeal of Obamacare in a televised interview Sunday.
- Bloomberg Booed At St. Patrick's Day Parade In Queens
March 03 2013 2:13 PM
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg was booed during a Saint Patrick’s Day parade on Saturday as he toured a Queens neighborhood that was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy in October.
- Justice Dept. Files Brief Against California Gay Marriage Ban
February 28 2013 10:00 PM
The Obama administration is officially backing the Supreme Court bid to overturn Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California.