Articles by Eric Brown
- Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard Are Finally Getting Married After The Death Of DOMA
June 26 2013 9:19 PM
Kristen Bell and finacé Dax Shepard had put off their marriage for years in solidarity with gay friends unable to get married. With the death of DOMA, however, they're finally ready to tie the knot.
- Amanda Bynes Collaborating With Waka Flocka Flame For Her Rap Album
June 23 2013 10:02 PM
Former child star Amanda Bynes wants to become a rap star, and she's reportedly teamed up with Waka Flocka Flame to make the dream a reality.
- James Gandolfini's Body To Return To America On Monday
June 23 2013 8:56 PM
The body of “The Sopranos” actor James Gandolfini is set to arrive in the U.S Monday.
- Kid Rock On Justin Bieber: ‘I Kind Of Feel Bad For The Kid’
June 20 2013 10:24 PM
Kid Rock appeared on Howard Stern Wednesday to slam pop star Justin Bieber.
- Stephen Colbert's Tribute To His Late Mother
June 20 2013 5:26 PM
Stephen Colbert returned to "The Colbert Report" on Wednesday with a moving tribute to his mother Lorna Colbert, who passed away last week.
- James Gandolfini On Screen
June 19 2013 11:16 PM
"Sopranos" star James Gandolfini died suddenly in Italy on Wednesday night of a suspected heart attack.
- Country Singer Slim Whitman Dead At 90
June 19 2013 8:06 PM
Country music singer Slim Whitman died overnight of heart failure in Florida.
- Microsoft Backtracks: Xbox One No Longer Requires Always-On Connection
June 19 2013 5:55 PM
A week after the Xbox One was trashed online for its always-on Internet settings, Microsoft has reversed its decision.
- Russell Brand Hijacks 'Morning Joe' From Bewildered Hosts
June 18 2013 8:36 PM
British comedian Russell Brand made an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Monday, and after the co-host's startling incompetence, began hosting the show himself.
- Three Atlanta DJs Fired After Mocking Steve Gleason's ALS Diagnosis
June 17 2013 7:12 PM
Three Atlanta radio hosts have been fired after airing a segment mocking former New Orleans Saints player Steve Gleason’s battle with ALS.
- Jay-Z Unveils New Album 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' In Samsung Commercial
June 16 2013 11:40 PM
Hip-hop legend Jay-Z just announced his newest record "Magna Carta Holy Grail" alongside a unique new distribution method with Samsung.
- Boy Scout Leaders In Gay Pride Parade Get Flak
June 16 2013 10:57 PM
Two Boy Scout leaders have been ordered to apologize for marching in the Utah Pride Parade, but they refuse to do it.
- Black Forest Fire 65% Contained After Destroying 485 Homes
June 16 2013 8:46 PM
The Black Forest Fire near Colorado Springs, Colo., is now 65 percent contained. It has killed two people and destroyed 485 homes.
- 'Man Of Steel' Soars Over Box-Office Records With $113M Open
June 16 2013 2:44 PM
The Superman franchise is back as "Man of Steel" dominated the weekend box office and set a June record.
- Philippine Ferry Carrying 60 People Sinks, Rescue Underway
June 13 2013 10:11 PM
A Philippine ferry carrying 60 people has sunk off the coast of Burias Island. A rescue operation is underway but one woman has reportedly died.
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Could Sell 500K Copies In Its First Week
June 13 2013 7:49 PM
Kanye West's new albums "Yeezus," set to drop on June 18, could sell as many as 500,000 copies in its first week.
- Black Forest Fire Becomes Most Destructive Wildfire In Colo. History
June 13 2013 6:29 PM
The number of homes consumed by the raging fire more than tripled between Wednesday and Thursday, an official said.
- George Takei Ghostwriter Apologizes For Spilling The Beans On Takei's Facebook Page
June 13 2013 1:50 AM
Comedian Rick Polito says he's sorry for revealing that he ghostwrites content for George Takei's mega-popular Facebook page.
- Southern Baptist Convention Condemns BSA For Allowing Openly Gay Boy Scouts
June 12 2013 10:11 PM
But the resolution that was passed does not require individual Baptist churches to cut ties with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Which iOS 7 Features Will Older Apple Models Miss Out On?
June 12 2013 6:28 PM
Apple's upcoming iOS 7 is hailed as a revolution for the company's mobile operating system, but some older Apple models will be missing out.