- Wolverine Expected To Take Down Captain America At The Box Office
May 22 2014 3:02 PM
If the projections are correct, "X-Men: Days of Future Past" will soon be the biggest movie opening of 2014.
- The Force Has Not Been With Tunisia
May 22 2014 12:11 PM
"Star Wars" has filmed in Tunisia for nearly 40 years, but now the series is moving on to Abu Dhabi, citing security and financial concerns.
- To Save His Career, Tom Cruise Needs To Sacrifice His Leading Man Status
May 21 2014 4:41 PM
Tom Cruise's films have been earning less and less for the past decade, so why is he still starring in big-budget epics like "Edge of Tomorrow"?
- Coen Bros Team Up With Steven Spielberg In Curious Collaboration
May 21 2014 2:02 PM
The Coen Brothers, masters of dark comedy, have announced an unlikely collaboration with the far more family-friendly and conventional Steven Spielberg.
- Yahoo Is Shopping For High-Def Streaming Help
May 20 2014 7:24 PM
Yahoo hopes to improve its video streaming service Screen with the acquisition of high-def streaming startup RayV.
- New York's Met Gives Art Lovers Digital Fix
May 20 2014 1:27 PM
The Metropolitan joins a growing number of world-class museums putting their spectacular collections online in free hi-res images.
- Could Steve Carell Land His First Oscar With 'Foxcatcher?'
May 19 2014 5:31 PM
"I have no interest in putting a guy in there who on first glimpse you know is going to kill somebody," director Bennett Miller said of Carell.
- 'Godzilla' Smashes Box Office With $93.2M Opening
May 19 2014 1:00 PM
"Godzilla" just missed edging out "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" for the biggest opening of the year.
- Morrissey's Verified Twitter Account Is Fake
May 16 2014 5:51 PM
A verified Twitter account claiming to be former Smiths lead singer Morrissey sprang up this week, but the singer says he's not behind the account.
- Selling 'Godzilla': Japanese Trailer Recalls Past Mistakes, Promises To Do Better
May 16 2014 12:31 PM
Godzilla is one of Japan's most popular cultural exports, and American studios are now in the position of selling the monster back to Japanese audiences.
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Officially Begins Filming
May 16 2014 11:49 AM
It's really happening: Bad Robot announced that "Star Wars Episode VII" officially began filming on Friday morning.
- Katheryn Bigelow And Tom Hardy Will Team Up For 'True American'
May 15 2014 4:09 PM
Tom Hardy will star in the Academy Award-winning director's upcoming adaption of “True American: Murder & Mercy in Texas.”
- What's Next For Jill Abramson's New York Times Tattoo?
May 14 2014 4:07 PM
New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson abruptly left the paper after almost three years on Wednesday. Will she choose to keep her tattoo of the Times "T" logo?
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Tops Chinese Box Office After Anemic US Gross
May 12 2014 5:58 PM
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" took a big hit at the American box office over the weekend, but its strong performance in China will help bolster the film.
- The Not-So-Amazing 'Spider-Man'
May 12 2014 2:20 PM
As Sony's "Amazing Spider-Man" reboot series underperforms, it might be time to think about putting someone new in the role of Spider-Man.
- Glenn Danzig's Lawsuit Against Former Misfits Bandmate Digs Up Bones Of Decades Old Trademark Dispute
May 09 2014 6:41 PM
Misfits bandleader Jerry Only insists that former lead singer Glenn Danzig isn't entitled to merchandising revenue, but his former statements say otherwise.
- It's Almost IPO Time For Time Inc.
May 08 2014 5:11 PM
Time Warner will spin off its magazine company with an IPO on June 6. Time Inc. will trade on the NYSE under the symbol "TIME."
- Hear 51 Seconds Of The Wu-Tang Clan's Secret Album, Featuring Cher
May 07 2014 3:28 PM
The Wu-Tang Clan only plan to release one copy of their upcoming record “The Wu – Once Upon A Time in Shaolin,” but now you can hear 51 seconds of the record.
- Use The Force! Tunisia Woos 'Star Wars' Tourism With Iconic Sets
May 01 2014 5:31 PM
The franchise filmed five movies in Tunisia, and though it likely won't return, Tunisia is still cashing in on "Star Wars."
- CBS Cannot Replace Craig Ferguson With Another White Male
April 30 2014 2:31 PM
As CBS looks to replace Craig Ferguson as host of "The Late Late Show," it's time for them to consider a comedian who isn't a white man.