Articles by Eric Brown
- Katt Williams Gets Sentenced For Leading Cops On Chase
April 26 2013 12:00 AM
Comedian Katt Williams was sentenced to 90 days of community service for leading police officers in Sacramento, Calif., on a bizarre motorcycle chase last year.
- NYPD To Test Simulated Chemical Attack On NYC Subway System
April 25 2013 7:51 PM
New York City Police aim to prevent chemical attacks on NYC subways with the help of an experiment this summer.
- 'Arrested Development' Season 4: EW Premieres New Promo Clip Of Buster And Lucille
April 25 2013 5:16 PM
In preparation for the return of "Arrested Development," Entertainment Weekly released the first ever clip of the show's fourth season on Thursday.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev Reportedly Received Massachusetts Benefits
April 24 2013 11:39 PM
Massachusetts officials have confirmed that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his family received Massachusetts welfare.
- Fired Anchorman A.J. Clemente Discusses His On-Air Screwup With David Letterman [VIDEO]
April 24 2013 10:56 PM
Fired anchorman A.J. Clemente made an appearance on “The Late Show With David Letterman” Wednesday, joking about his on-screen mishap and firing.
- Rhode Island Set To Recognize Same-Sex Marriage
April 24 2013 7:12 PM
On Wednesday, the Rhode Island Senate voted 26-12 to recognize same-sex marriages in the state.
- Obama's Tattoo Plan For His Daughters
April 24 2013 7:01 PM
President Barack Obama has announced his plan to deal with the possibility of his daughters getting tattoos later in life -- and it’s brilliant.
- Redesigned $100 Bill To Hit Circulation Oct. 8
April 24 2013 5:44 PM
The Federal Reserve unveiled its new redesign of the $100 bill on Wednesday. The new bill is set to enter circulation on Oct. 8.
- Boston Bombings Were A 'False Flag' Conspiracy: NH State Rep.
April 24 2013 12:02 AM
Republican New Hampshire State Rep. Stella Tremblay believes the United States government may have orchestrated the Boston Marathon bombings as part of an elaborate “false flag” operation.
- Reuters Fires Social Media Editor Over Boston Coverage
April 23 2013 10:52 PM
Matthew Keys, the Reuters journalist who was indicted last month for conspiring with Anonymous to hack into the Los Angeles Time’s website, has been fired from his position as Reuters’ social media editor.
- Massachusetts Reconsiders Death Penalty Following Boston Marathon Bombings
April 23 2013 7:13 PM
A group of state legislators proposed a new bill on Tuesday that would reinstate the death penalty in the state of Massachusetts. The state abandoned the death penalty in 1984, but some lawmakers hope to revive it following the Boston Marathon bombings.
- EPA Objects To State Dept.'s Keystone Endorsement
April 23 2013 1:15 AM
The Environmental Protection Agency issued a strong objection to the State Department’s environmental impact review for the new $7-billion dollar Keystone XL pipeline, which has proven controversial among environmentalists.