- Instead Of Trade Agreements, US And Russia Now Trading Sanctions
March 20 2014 11:38 AM
President Obama signed an executive order imposing more sanctions against Russian officials and Russia's financial sector.
- Russia Today's New Editorial Stance
March 20 2014 10:01 AM
The Russian news outlet's latest post praising Putin and Crimea's annexation crosses the line into pure propaganda.
- Can Jimmy Carter's Grandson Turn Georgia Into A Swing State?
March 19 2014 12:51 PM
As the state embraces a more diverse population, this year's gubernatorial and Senate elections could be a litmus test for liberals in the South.
- Alabama Senator Wants 'The Crucible' Banned, Praises McCarthy
March 18 2014 3:34 PM
Scott Beason doesn't understand why Arthur Miller's "The Crucible" condemns Joseph McCarthy's communist witch hunts.
- Louisiana's Ex-Con Ex-Gov Runs For Congress
March 17 2014 6:33 PM
Only three years after leaving prison for extortion, former Louisiana Gov. Edwin Edwards has announced his candidacy for Congress.
- Can US Sanctions Bend The Kremlin?
March 17 2014 11:40 AM
An executive order by President Obama has targeted key advisers to President Putin.
- US Orders Equal Health Coverage For Straight, Gay Couples
March 14 2014 6:48 PM
The Obama administration announced that health care providers must deliver equal spousal benefits, starting in 2015.
- Senators Reach Deal To Restore Unemployment Benefits
March 13 2014 5:50 PM
An alliance of Democrats and Republicans have agreed to extend lapsed unemployment benefits and retroactively pay out months of missed benefits.
- So Far, 2016 Is A Hillary Clinton Landslide - At Least In Iowa
March 13 2014 1:29 PM
The former Secretary of State polls extremely highly in Iowa, beating other candidates by double-digit percentage points.
- O'Reilly On Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Interview: Lincoln Wouldn't Have Done It
March 12 2014 1:54 PM
The Fox News host says Obama's appearance with Zach Galifianakis is unpresidential because Lincoln wouldn't have done the same thing.
- Has Brennan Denied Feinstein's Claims Of CIA Snooping?
March 11 2014 4:21 PM
The CIA boss has nominally denied interfering with a Senate investigation on interrogation techniques, but his actual language is murky.
- GOP's Calm Before The Storm Over Oregon Same-Sex Marriage
March 11 2014 6:04 AM
Republicans might not know it yet, but they're about to come to blows over same-sex marriage and LGBT issues.
- Michigan Rep. Tweets That Most NBA Players Are Criminals
March 10 2014 11:50 AM
This Michigan state representative apparently believes that all NBA players are criminals.
- Cosplaying Ronald Reagan On Stilts At CPAC 2014 [PHOTOS]
March 07 2014 9:29 PM
The conservative conference is known for its fringe elements, but some cosplayers are making CPAC even weirder.
- Ryan Said Poor Kids Shouldn't Get Free Lunches - Did He Plagiarize?
March 06 2014 6:14 PM
Paul Ryan's possibly plagiarized story at the CPAC conference Thursday claimed poor children shouldn't get government-funded lunches.
- Your Guide To The 6 Most Bizarre Panels At CPAC 2014
March 06 2014 5:18 PM
The conservative conference has toned down some of its more outrageous panels this year, but there are still a handful of odd talks.
- Obama At Lowest Approval Rating Ever: Fox News Poll
March 06 2014 12:58 PM
A Fox News poll shows that Obama's approval rating has dipped below 40 percent for the first time in his presidency.
- Russia Today Anchor Quits On Air Over Invasion Of Ukraine
March 05 2014 6:47 PM
RT America anchor Liz Wahl resigned while live on air Wednesday as a response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Black Virginia Lawmakers Walk Out On Vote Honoring Segregationist
March 05 2014 2:36 PM
A group of black Virginia senators and delegates walked out of the state Capitol in protest against a resolution honoring an ardent segregationist.
- Rand Paul's Backup Plan For The 2016 Race
March 04 2014 5:55 PM
Paul is working to introduce a bill that would allow him to return to his Senate seat if he doesn't become president in 2016.