- Palin: Putin Is 'Wrestling Bears,' While Obama Is Wearing 'Mom Jeans'
March 04 2014 2:19 PM
Former Gov. Palin has criticized President Obama's weak image in the face of Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
- The Point Separating Boehner, Reid On Sanctions Against Russia
March 03 2014 4:21 PM
The Ukraine crisis has failed to unite Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Harry Reid on sanctions against Russia. But that may change.
- Pope Francis Accidentally Drops F-Bomb During Ukraine Peace Plea
March 03 2014 12:30 PM
Pope Francis accidentally let the Italian equivalent of the F-bomb slip during his address from St. Peter's Square this Sunday.
- Six Surprising Finds In The Newly Released Clinton Files
February 28 2014 9:01 PM
Here are six of the most interesting items in 4,000 pages of documents released by the Clinton Library on Friday.
- Does Bill O'Reilly Know What Gangsta Rap Is?
February 28 2014 1:59 PM
Bill O'Reilly erroneously identified Jay-Z and Kanye West as "gangsta rap" on Thursday. Is he assuming that all black rappers are thugs?
- Gov. Brewer Praised By Right, Left For Vetoing Anti-Gay Bill
February 27 2014 4:00 PM
The Arizona governor has earned praise even from her political foes after vetoing a bill that would have legalized discrimination against gays.
- Texas Senator Endorses Gay Marriage (But Didn't Mean To)
February 26 2014 5:38 PM
Texas state senator and candidate for lieutenant governor Dan Patrick accidentally tweeted that marriage is only between two men.
- Meet Jack Burkman, The Republican Lobbyist Trying To Ban Gay Players From The NFL
February 25 2014 6:44 PM
Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman says he's busy drafting a bill that would ban gay players from the NFL. He cites fears of showering.
- Obama And Boehner Meet: That, Itself, Is Progress
February 25 2014 3:54 PM
President Obama and House Speaker John Boehner met privately for the first time since 2012 to discuss immigration reform and other issues.
- Georgia Senate Candidate Paul Broun: Support Israel Or God Will Curse America
February 24 2014 5:56 PM
Paul Broun, a congressman and Republican Senate hopeful, says God could stop blessing America if it does not support Israel.
- What's Next For Uganda's Gays After Repressive Bill Passes?
February 24 2014 1:48 PM
How will gay and lesbian Ugandans be affected after President Museveni signed a harsh anti-gay bill into law on Monday?
- US Still Threaten Ukraine Sanctions After Peace Deal
February 21 2014 2:51 PM
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich has made several concessions, but the United States remains ready to impose sanctions.
- Walker Aide Sent Racist Email
February 20 2014 5:10 PM
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s former chief-of-staff sent an incredibly derogatory email to staffers in 2010.
- South Carolina Lawmakers Punish Colleges For Assigning LGBT Books
February 20 2014 12:37 PM
South Carolina lawmakers have decided to cut funding for a pair of colleges that assigned students LGBT books.
- Nevada GOP Candidate: Employment Non-Discrimination Act Is 'Segregation Law'
February 19 2014 4:10 PM
Congressional candidate Cresent Hardy called workplace non-discrimination protection for LGBT workers a form of "segregation."
- Kansas Bill Could Legalize Spanking That Bruises Children
February 19 2014 1:03 PM
A bill proposed in Kansas would allow parents -- and anyone to whom parents give permission -- to spank children until they bruise.
- 'Joe The Plumber' - Now A Union Guy
February 18 2014 2:06 PM
Conservative hero Samuel Wurzelbacher, foe of spread-the-wealth economics, is now a member of something he should be very much against.
- Anti-Gay Bill Likely To Die In Kansas Senate
February 17 2014 5:41 PM
A controversial bill that would protect businesses from refusing service to same-sex couples may be headed for defeat.
- Scalia Rules That Chicago Deep Dish Doesn't Count As Pizza
February 17 2014 12:27 PM
The Supreme Court Justice, who hails from a different pizza tradition, made a controversial (and not legally binding) ruling.
- Tycoon Tom Perkins: I Should Have 1 Million Votes, Not 1
February 14 2014 2:31 PM
VC Tom Perkins says millionaires should have 1 million votes. He added that people who don't pay taxes should be banned from voting.