Articles by Eric Linton
- Obama Says He'll Attend G20 Summit In Russia
August 06 2013 9:16 PM
The president is not committed to a separate meeting with Putin, however, and criticized the Kremlin for harboring Snowden.
- Japan PMI Falls In July To Barely Above 50
July 30 2013 9:36 PM
Japan’s manufacturing activity grew in July at the slowest pace in four months, an apparent response to slowing growth in exports.
- Comey Confirmed For FBI After Paul Lifts Hold Over Drones
July 29 2013 7:39 PM
The Senate confirmed Comey 93-1, with Rand Paul the lone dissenter.
- Israel OKs Palestinian Prisoner Release To Revive Peace Talks
July 28 2013 3:20 PM
Netanyahu persuaded his Cabinet to make a "painful" decision.
- Publicis And Omnicom Merging To Form World's Top Ad Firm
July 28 2013 12:13 PM
French Publicis Groupe SA and American Omnicom Group Inc. will form a group worth $35.1 billion.
- Manager Quits Foundering Weiner Campaign
July 28 2013 11:18 AM
Campaign manager Danny Kedem has resigned as sexting pol sinks in NYC polls.
- Government Claims Victory In Cambodia Vote
July 28 2013 9:12 AM
The ruling party of Hun Sen says it has won, despite losing many seats.
- Cohen's SAC To Face Criminal Charges: Report
July 23 2013 10:16 PM
Federal prosecutors are poised to lodge criminal charges as soon as this week against SAC Capital Advisors, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- China's PMI, Gauge Of Industry, Falls In July
July 23 2013 9:56 PM
China's HSBC Flash PMI for July is 47.7 -- an 11-month low -- compared with June's final reading of 48.2.
- Albert II Passes Belgian Throne To Son Philippe
July 21 2013 12:35 PM
Crown Prince Philippe was sworn in as king of Belgium Sunday following the emotional abdication of his father Albert II.
- Ted Cruz Downplays Presidential Speculation, In Iowa
July 21 2013 10:48 AM
The Texas senator says, "I'm not focused on the politics," but criticizes possible rival Rubio.
- US ‘Bombing’ Of Great Barrier Reef Angers Aussies
July 21 2013 10:04 AM
The U.S. Navy admitted unloading four unarmed bombs onto Australia's Great Barrier Reef last week.
- Abe's Coalition Wins Big In Japan
July 21 2013 9:28 AM
Japan's upper house election vindicates Abenomics.
- Attorney General Eric Holder's Address To NAACP [FULL TEXT]
July 16 2013 6:57 PM
"We must stand OUR ground," attorney general says while criticizing broad self-defense laws.
- Miguel Treviño Morales, Leader Of Brutal Zetas, Captured In Mexico
July 15 2013 9:19 PM
The leader of the dreaded Zetas has been captured near the U.S. border, the Mexican government says.
- Juror: We Believed Zimmerman
July 15 2013 9:00 PM
One of the jurors says she believes the killer was attacked first and feared for his life.
- Obama On Verdict In Martin Case: ‘A Jury Has Spoken’
July 14 2013 3:25 PM
The U.S. president calls Trayvon Martin’s death a “tragedy” and calls for “calm reflection.”
- Cabinet Named In Egypt; ElBaradei Becomes VP
July 14 2013 2:05 PM
The military-imposed interim premier names a Cabinet to run the country until elections.
- Martins May Sue Zimmerman; Fed Action Demanded
July 14 2013 10:06 AM
The Trayvon Martin family's lawyer is not ruling out civil action against George Zimmerman.
- China's Trade Figures Plunge In June
July 09 2013 11:13 PM
Exports are down 3.1 percent from a year earlier and imports down 0.7 percent in a jolting report.