- Syria Offers Inspection Of Possible Chemical Attack Site
August 25 2013 9:59 AM
The Assad government invites a U.N. team in, but U.S. suspects evidence has been destroyed.
- Cory Booker Wins NJ Senate Primary
August 13 2013 9:04 PM
Newark Mayor Cory Booker has won the Democratic primary for Frank Lautenberg's New Jersey’s Senate seat.
- Nikkei, Yen React To Talk Of Japanese Corporate Tax Cut
August 12 2013 9:04 PM
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe wants to study the impact of lowering the tax rate, on local companies and foreign investment.
- Scores Murdered In Nigeria Mosque; Boko Haram Suspected
August 12 2013 8:19 PM
At least 44 people were gunned down during morning prayers Sunday.
- Obama Says He'll Attend G20 Summit In Russia
August 06 2013 9:16 PM
The president is not committed to a separate meeting with Putin, however, and criticized the Kremlin for harboring Snowden.
- Japan PMI Falls In July To Barely Above 50
July 30 2013 9:36 PM
Japan’s manufacturing activity grew in July at the slowest pace in four months, an apparent response to slowing growth in exports.
- Comey Confirmed For FBI After Paul Lifts Hold Over Drones
July 29 2013 7:39 PM
The Senate confirmed Comey 93-1, with Rand Paul the lone dissenter.
- Israel OKs Palestinian Prisoner Release To Revive Peace Talks
July 28 2013 3:20 PM
Netanyahu persuaded his Cabinet to make a "painful" decision.
- Publicis And Omnicom Merging To Form World's Top Ad Firm
July 28 2013 12:13 PM
French Publicis Groupe SA and American Omnicom Group Inc. will form a group worth $35.1 billion.
- Manager Quits Foundering Weiner Campaign
July 28 2013 11:18 AM
Campaign manager Danny Kedem has resigned as sexting pol sinks in NYC polls.
- Government Claims Victory In Cambodia Vote
July 28 2013 9:12 AM
The ruling party of Hun Sen says it has won, despite losing many seats.
- Cohen's SAC To Face Criminal Charges: Report
July 23 2013 10:16 PM
Federal prosecutors are poised to lodge criminal charges as soon as this week against SAC Capital Advisors, The Wall Street Journal reports.
- China's PMI, Gauge Of Industry, Falls In July
July 23 2013 9:56 PM
China's HSBC Flash PMI for July is 47.7 -- an 11-month low -- compared with June's final reading of 48.2.
- Albert II Passes Belgian Throne To Son Philippe
July 21 2013 12:35 PM
Crown Prince Philippe was sworn in as king of Belgium Sunday following the emotional abdication of his father Albert II.
- Ted Cruz Downplays Presidential Speculation, In Iowa
July 21 2013 10:48 AM
The Texas senator says, "I'm not focused on the politics," but criticizes possible rival Rubio.
- US ‘Bombing’ Of Great Barrier Reef Angers Aussies
July 21 2013 10:04 AM
The U.S. Navy admitted unloading four unarmed bombs onto Australia's Great Barrier Reef last week.
- Abe's Coalition Wins Big In Japan
July 21 2013 9:28 AM
Japan's upper house election vindicates Abenomics.
- Attorney General Eric Holder's Address To NAACP [FULL TEXT]
July 16 2013 6:57 PM
"We must stand OUR ground," attorney general says while criticizing broad self-defense laws.
- Miguel Treviño Morales, Leader Of Brutal Zetas, Captured In Mexico
July 15 2013 9:19 PM
The leader of the dreaded Zetas has been captured near the U.S. border, the Mexican government says.
- Juror: We Believed Zimmerman
July 15 2013 9:00 PM
One of the jurors says she believes the killer was attacked first and feared for his life.