- A rumor that the fence would be opened led to a sudden crush.
- The move is a response to North Korea's widely doubted claim to have detonated a hydrogen bomb.
- The extremist group, which the government claims is beaten, struck a village near the northeastern city of Maiduguri.
- Casualties, if any, in the air raid are unknown, but violence on the ground continues.
- The Health Ministry is calling the link "is a unique situation in global scientific research."
- The disruption came at the end of school vacations, when many Britons would be traveling.
- Ashton Carter says the accord won't preclude military action if needed, admits he won't convince Israelis.