- Where Consumers Can Buy The LG G3 Smartphone Right Now
July 11 2014 2:39 PM
The LG G3 is available at several U.S. carriers, officially and unofficially.
- Apple Tries Again To Ban Some Of Samsung's Smartphones
July 11 2014 1:39 PM
Litigation continues between Apple and Samsung, which have long tangled over copyright infringement and patented designs.
- Samsung Z Release Date Passes With No Product
July 11 2014 11:02 AM
Continuing to work on application support for its Tizen operating system, Samsung has delayed the release of its Samsung Z smartphone.
- Mobile Networks Respond To T-Mobile’s Test Drive
July 10 2014 5:06 PM
Rival networks have taken note of T-Mobile's new Test Drive service.
- LG G3 At Verizon Will Cost Only $99
July 10 2014 12:49 PM
Verizon will offer the cheapest price for the LG G3 smartphone, starting July 17.
- Samsung Stung As Apple Switches Chipset Supplier
July 10 2014 11:44 AM
Having secured TSMC as an iPhone chipset supplier, Apple may be looking to cut all ties with Samsung.
- CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4 KitKat) M8 Snapshot Now Available
July 09 2014 4:38 PM
The CyanogenMod 11 M8 software is now available and includes the Heads Up notifications feature recently introduced in Android L.
- On-Demand 3D Printing Is Here
July 09 2014 2:50 PM
Businesses like Normal, the factory store opening in New York next month, are part of the new wave of "mass customization.”
- You Know What They Say About Big Batteries, Right?
July 08 2014 1:35 PM
Upcoming iPhones may feature bigger batteries, which could back up rumors of larger displays.
- LG G3 Will Launch On AT&T First In U.S.
July 08 2014 9:55 AM
If you want the LG G3 smartphone as soon as possible, you'll have to get it on AT&T.
- Why Microsoft Is Doubling Down On Android To Save Its Mobile Future
July 07 2014 5:06 PM
There may be a method to Microsoft's madness with its new interest in Android.
- French Telco Orange SA Takes Another Baby Step Into The US
July 07 2014 1:10 PM
Orange Horizon's initiative by French carrier Orange SA will provide U.S. tourists with easier access to its network while they are traveling in France.
- Skype for iPhone Update Reintroduces A User Favorite Feature
July 07 2014 10:51 AM
iPhone users can once again receive voice messages in the Skype app.
- Sprint Confirms July Launch For LG G3 Smartphone
July 03 2014 3:50 PM
The LG G3 will be available at Sprint staring July 18.
- The Brave New World Of Android L
July 03 2014 2:43 PM
Here's the rundown on Google's upcoming Android L operating system.
- New, Smaller Apple Smartphone May Be Called 'iPhone Air'
July 03 2014 11:40 AM
Reports out of China suggest a Sept. 25 launch for the iPhone 6 and a new model supposedly called the "iPhone Air."
- Frenemies Again? Samsung Renews Relationship With Google
July 02 2014 4:18 PM
Samsung's relationship with Google is going strong despite its own software developments.
- T-Mobile CEO John Legere Refutes FTC Allegations
July 02 2014 11:19 AM
Legere calls his company "pro-consumer" and the FTC's bill cramming charges “misdirected.”
- Samsung Planning Tizen-Powered Galaxy S5
July 01 2014 5:23 PM
Would Samsung release a Galaxy-brand device running its own Tizen operating system?
- HTC Devices May Update To Android 4.4.4 KitKat In July
July 01 2014 4:48 PM
A leaked document indicates HTC may update several devices to Android 4.4.4 KitKat starting in July.