- Mayweather Confirms Speculation Over T.I. Vegas Melee
July 19 2014 3:04 PM
During a promotion for his rematch against Marcos Maidana, a fan in the crowd asked Floyd Mayweather: “What about T.I.?”
- Barkley's Stepped His Golf Game
July 19 2014 1:32 PM
Ex-NBA star Charles Barkley fired off a one-handed tee-shot Friday in the American Century Championship in Lake Tahoe.
- Vidal, Negredo Latest Madrid Targets
July 19 2014 1:12 PM
Following the addition of Toni Kroos and subtraction of Alvaro Morata, Real Madrid is eyeing moves for Arturo Vidal and Alvaro Negredo.
- Ex-Vikes Punter Kluwe To Sue
July 19 2014 11:07 AM
Chris Klue plans to sue the Vikings for defamation of character and emotional distress, and is seeking damages in excess of $10 million.
- Wiggins Could Join 'Unique' List Of No. 1 Picks
July 18 2014 5:21 PM
Andrew Wiggins could be just the sixth No. 1 pick to never play a single game for the team that drafted him, and only the third to be traded.
- Fredette To Join Pelicans
July 18 2014 11:49 AM
New Orleans affords Jimmer Fredette the opportunity to still have an impact in the NBA.
- Rodgers, Reds Continue To Spend Suarez Purse
July 18 2014 10:24 AM
Some of Liverpool's speculated new acquisitions mean several familiar faces may no longer grace Anfield.
- Cavs Now OK With Wiggins-Love Deal
July 17 2014 5:06 PM
A report says the Cleveland Cavaliers are now willing to trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love.
- Real Madrid Most Valuable Team In World
July 17 2014 2:02 PM
Soccer and the NFL dominate the most recent rankings of the world's most valuable sports franchises.
- Smith, Love, Rondo In Recent Trade Speculation
July 17 2014 11:39 AM
The Sacramento Kings and Detroit Pistons have re-started trade discussions regarding forward Josh Smith.
- ESPN's Scott Gives Inspiring Speech On His Battle With Cancer
July 17 2014 10:25 AM
Anchor Stuart Scott accepted the Jimmy V Award during Wednesday night's broadcast of the ESPYs.
- Rodriguez Close To Bernabeu Switch
July 16 2014 3:43 PM
The Monaco star’s six-goal, two-assist for Colombia during the World Cup placed him on the global stage for all to see and forced Real Madrid and others to take notice of the emerging talent.
- NBA's Pending TV Deal Translating Into Shorter Contracts
July 16 2014 2:09 PM
Players are signing shorter contracts in anticipation of a new lucrative television-rights contract that will afford them more millions.
- Gotze Scores World Cup Winning Goal
July 13 2014 5:39 PM
Mario Gotze's goal in the 113th minute will go down as the winner.
- Germany's Kramer Out WF Final With Possible Concussion
July 13 2014 3:46 PM
Germany's Christoph Kramer went down after he was blindsided by a shoulder to the head from Argentine Ezequiel Garay.
- Cavs Mulling Wiggins-For-Love Trade
July 13 2014 2:16 PM
Kevin Love wants to play with LeBron James in Cleveland, but will the Cavs give up No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins.
- Germany, Argentina Clash In Rio
July 13 2014 12:17 PM
Germany seeks its fourth World Cup, and Argentina its third.
- Germany Still Favored In Cup Final
July 13 2014 11:33 AM
Germany’s offense has overpowered opponents for 17 goals and is riding high after pasting host-nation Brazil 7-1 in the semifinals.
- Netherlands Ends Brazil's Cup With 3-0 Victory
July 12 2014 5:54 PM
After letting up two goals in the first 18 minutes, Brazil couldn't recover and end their World Cup host duties with two consecutive losses.
- Players To Watch In World Cup Final
July 12 2014 4:23 PM
Undoubtedly the World Cup final’s best moments have been provided by player’s rising to the occasion, and Sunday’s decisive matchup between Argentina and Germany should be no different.