- England Reacts To World Cup Elimination
June 20 2014 1:56 PM
Costa Rica's victory over Italy eliminated England from the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- Nigeria, Bosnia-Herzegovina Vying For Second In Group F
June 20 2014 12:15 PM
A loss eliminates Bosnia-Herzegovina, while Nigeria seeks its first World Cup victory since 1998.
- Japan, Greece Draw; Clinging To Round of 16 Hopes
June 19 2014 8:03 PM
Ethniki survived the final 53 minutes of the match without captain Kostas Katsouranis
- After World Cup Loss, England Reacts: 'The Haunting Spectre Of Regret'
June 19 2014 5:02 PM
With World Cup loss to Uruguay, England may be on the verge of elimination. Here's a chance to feel their pain.
- Cameroon's Song Apologizes For Red Card
June 19 2014 3:50 PM
The Barcelona and former Arsenal defender was issued a red card after punching Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic.
- Honduras, Ecuador Cling To World Cup Lives
June 19 2014 2:42 PM
Honduras and Ecuador each need a victory to keep pace in Group E.
- Colombia Busts A Move
June 19 2014 1:52 PM
James Rodriguez's goal in the 64th gave Colombia a chance to boogie.
- Injures Plague U.S., Portugal Ahead Of Group G Showdown
June 19 2014 11:12 AM
U.S. striker Jozy Altidore was ruled out against Portugal, while Cristiano Ronaldo's status remains unclear.
- Mandzukic Brace, Song Red Card Keys Croatia Win
June 18 2014 7:50 PM
Cameroon now joins Australia and Spain to become one of three countries eliminated from this year’s tournament.
- Japan, Greece Grasping For Group C Lives
June 18 2014 1:46 PM
Stunning early losses have Japan and Greece fighting to stay alive in Brazil.
- Cahill Evens Aussie's With Holland
June 18 2014 12:41 PM
An Aussie victory or draw could put Group B back into play for Spain, who appeared out after their 5-1 drubbing at the hands of Netherlands.
- Colombia's Bacca Out Vs. Ivory Coast
June 18 2014 10:51 AM
Colombia must answer depth questions ahead of pivotal Group C match against Ivory Coast.
- Heat's James Puts Legacy On Line In Game 5
June 15 2014 8:30 AM
LeBron James could move to 2-3 all-time in the NBA Finals with a Miami Heat loss in Game Five Sunday.
- Balotelli Header Sews Up 2-1 Italian Victory
June 14 2014 7:54 PM
The 25th meeting between two of the sport’s global superpowers did not disappoint.
- Messi, Argentina Battle Bosnia
June 14 2014 5:02 PM
A quarter-finalist in two straight World Cups, Argentina begins Group F play against first-time qualifier Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Campbell, Duarte Shock Uruguay
June 14 2014 4:54 PM
Costa Rica stage a three-minute comeback to put Uruguay in early danger.
- Ivory Coast, Japan Eye Early Group C Victory
June 14 2014 4:00 PM
The winner of Group C is expected to come out of this match unscathed.
- James Scores $30 Million After Beats Deal With Apple
June 14 2014 11:43 AM
The Miami Heat star is the third-highest earning athlete in the world, raking in $72.3 million in the last year.
- LA Kings Win Cup In Thriller
June 14 2014 11:07 AM
The Stanley Cup championship parade takes place Monday in downtown after win over Rangers.
- Uruguay's Forlan, Cavani Challenge Limited Costa Rican D
June 13 2014 5:08 PM
Luis Suare is expected to miss Uruguay's first Group D match Saturday against Costa Rica.