- The conservative writer and editor was already disinvited from speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
- Russia's Foreign Minister spoke Monday about the ongoing scandal around ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn.
- The slam dunk, skills and 3-point contests take center stage Saturday in New Orleans.
- The Vermont senator offered Thursday an increase in the taxable income threshold to keep the program solvent until 2078.
- The president's chief strategist reportedly called his former website, taking umbrage over a recent story on the chief of staff.