- Seminoles, Tide Favored To Win National Title
August 01 2014 1:48 PM
Florida State, Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon and Auburn were named the top 5 college football teams in the country in the Amway Coaches preseason poll.
- Report: Love Refusing To Sign Contract Extension
August 01 2014 11:51 AM
Cleveland was prepared to part with Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett to team Kevin Love with Lebron James. Now that dream might be on hold.
- Reds Close To Double Deal For Moreno, Manquillo
August 01 2014 11:09 AM
Liverpool are closing to acquiring two more players this summer, upping their total to eight at nearly £100 million.
- Ravens' Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
August 01 2014 9:57 AM
The NFL faced criticism for suspending Ravens running back Ray Rice only two games after he was charged with aggravated assault in May.
- Boston Makes 4 Moves On Deadline Day
July 31 2014 5:06 PM
All told the Red Sox spruced up their outfield, acquired some young arms and one of the best power hitters in the AL, while clearing some salary at Thursday's trade deadline.
- QB Salaries Well Above Every Other NFL Position
July 31 2014 1:28 PM
NFL teams have long devoted most of their salary cap space to quarterbacks, and offensive linemen are also seeing their salaries swell.
- Rodriguez: Falcao Can Play With Los Blancos
July 31 2014 10:51 AM
Radamel Falcao was supposed to star for Colombia during the World Cup, but James Rodriguez instead led the country to the quarterfinals. Now Rodriguez wants Falcao to join him with Real Madrid.
- Catalans Battling United, Fiorentina For Winger Cuadrado
July 30 2014 5:03 PM
Another playmaker could make Barcelona's attack even more lethal, and Fiorentina and Colombia star Juan Cuadrado could be an excellent fit.
- Cutler Highest Paid In 2014
July 30 2014 3:30 PM
You might be surprised by who makes up the Top 10 highest paid players in the NFL for the 2014 season.
- Yanks Scout Top Cuban Prospect
July 30 2014 12:33 PM
Itching to get back to the postseason, the New York Yankees are in need of a big bat and may splurge on Cuban defector and free agent outfielder Rusney Castillo.
- Dodgers Eyeing Lester, Boston Kemp
July 30 2014 10:22 AM
The Boston Red Sox are currently sellers in the trade market with ace Jon Lester their most prized asset.
- Bucs, Saints, Skins Among Top Fantasy DSTs
July 27 2014 5:05 PM
Looking at each team's strength-of-schedule, and the improvements made in the offseason via free agency and coaching, we breakdown the top 10 fantasy defenses for 2014
- Scott Long-Term Lakers Solution
July 27 2014 2:40 PM
Byron Scott has turned nearly every team he's joined into a winner, and over time he can lead the Lakers.
- Reds Chasing Shaqiri, Origi
July 27 2014 10:03 AM
Liverpool and boss Brendan Rodgers could spend £100 million on transfers before the summer session is done.
- IDP Fantasy League Sleepers, Strategy
July 26 2014 4:44 PM
The soundest and most used IDP strategy relies heavily on consistent linebackers, since every year they rack up the most tackles. Last season, of the top 30 tacklers in the NFL all but two were linebackers.
- Red Sox, Giants' Trade Could Trigger Other Deadline Deals
July 26 2014 2:14 PM
Two of the best starting pitchers in baseball are on the market, but who will deal for Boston's Jon Lester or Tampa Bay's David Price.
- No Love For Team USA, But What About The Cavs?
July 26 2014 11:31 AM
All-star forward Kevin Love told USA Basketball he will forgo a spot on the national squad, but rumors persist he will join LeBron James' Cavs.
- Smith, Beadle Exchange Comments On Twitter Over Ray Rice
July 25 2014 4:47 PM
Four ESPN hosts took to Twitter to discuss NFL running back Ray Rice's two-game suspension, and things got very ugly.
- Tennis Player Forced To Play 2-on-1 Match
July 25 2014 1:44 PM
Taylor Townsend, 18, knocked her teammate out of a doubles match, and had to play 2-on-1.
- Los Blancos Making Room For Rodriguez, Kroos
July 25 2014 12:21 PM
Manchester United, Chelsea, Paris Saint-German and Arsenal are making plays for Real Madrid stars Angel di Maria, Isco, Raphael Varane and Iker Casillas.