- Of the two million fake accounts created, more than 500,000 were for credit cards.
- As North Korea continues to test nuclear warheads and long-range missiles, the allies are training for a "sudden missile attack."
- The results suggest Twitter could experience an 89 percent drop Thursday in streaming viewers.
- The father of New York bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami accused the city of Elizabeth, New Jersey, of discrimination after it tried to limit his restaurant's late-night hours.
- Authorities detained 17 people who were developing four separate potential attacks aimed at Saudi Arabians.