- Brazil Stare Down Crumbling Cameroon
June 21 2014 4:57 PM
Fittingly taking place in the nation’s capital, Selecao require more goals to put a chokehold on Group A.
- Klose, Gotze Goals Save Germans First Place Hold
June 21 2014 4:52 PM
Forward Miroslav Klose joined exclusive company when he tied Brazil’s Ronaldo with 15 career goals in the World Cup.
- South Korea, Algeria Playing For Continental Pride
June 21 2014 1:40 PM
Seeking only the second victory for an African country during this year’s tournament, Algeria is set to battle South Korea in the wide open race for second place in Group H.
- A Win For Belgium Keeps Russia Out Again
June 21 2014 11:44 AM
A fluke goal in its opening match leaves Russia scrambling for three points ahead of Sunday's must-win against Belgium.
- Valencia Powers La Tri To Second In Group E
June 20 2014 8:05 PM
Enner Valencia has scored all three of Ecuador's goals during the World Cup.
- Ronaldo Injury Saga Ongoing; Altidore Sub Still A Question
June 20 2014 3:13 PM
Portugal is in need of a win to stay alive in the World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo's knee might limit the superstar's effectiveness.
- England Reacts To World Cup Elimination
June 20 2014 1:56 PM
Costa Rica's victory over Italy eliminated England from the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- Nigeria, Bosnia-Herzegovina Vying For Second In Group F
June 20 2014 12:15 PM
A loss eliminates Bosnia-Herzegovina, while Nigeria seeks its first World Cup victory since 1998.
- Japan, Greece Draw; Clinging To Round of 16 Hopes
June 19 2014 8:03 PM
Ethniki survived the final 53 minutes of the match without captain Kostas Katsouranis
- After World Cup Loss, England Reacts: 'The Haunting Spectre Of Regret'
June 19 2014 5:02 PM
With World Cup loss to Uruguay, England may be on the verge of elimination. Here's a chance to feel their pain.
- Cameroon's Song Apologizes For Red Card
June 19 2014 3:50 PM
The Barcelona and former Arsenal defender was issued a red card after punching Croatia striker Mario Mandzukic.
- Honduras, Ecuador Cling To World Cup Lives
June 19 2014 2:42 PM
Honduras and Ecuador each need a victory to keep pace in Group E.
- Colombia Busts A Move
June 19 2014 1:52 PM
James Rodriguez's goal in the 64th gave Colombia a chance to boogie.
- Injures Plague U.S., Portugal Ahead Of Group G Showdown
June 19 2014 11:12 AM
U.S. striker Jozy Altidore was ruled out against Portugal, while Cristiano Ronaldo's status remains unclear.
- Mandzukic Brace, Song Red Card Keys Croatia Win
June 18 2014 7:50 PM
Cameroon now joins Australia and Spain to become one of three countries eliminated from this year’s tournament.
- Japan, Greece Grasping For Group C Lives
June 18 2014 1:46 PM
Stunning early losses have Japan and Greece fighting to stay alive in Brazil.
- Cahill Evens Aussie's With Holland
June 18 2014 12:41 PM
An Aussie victory or draw could put Group B back into play for Spain, who appeared out after their 5-1 drubbing at the hands of Netherlands.
- Colombia's Bacca Out Vs. Ivory Coast
June 18 2014 10:51 AM
Colombia must answer depth questions ahead of pivotal Group C match against Ivory Coast.
- Heat's James Puts Legacy On Line In Game 5
June 15 2014 8:30 AM
LeBron James could move to 2-3 all-time in the NBA Finals with a Miami Heat loss in Game Five Sunday.
- Balotelli Header Sews Up 2-1 Italian Victory
June 14 2014 7:54 PM
The 25th meeting between two of the sport’s global superpowers did not disappoint.