- Wiggins, Wolves Owner Address Trade Speculation
August 03 2014 3:05 PM
The Cleveland Cavaliers are possibly three weeks away from acquiring power forward Kevin Love, but at the cost of No. 1 pick Andrew Wiggins
- Falcao Stuns Gunners With 1st Half Header
August 03 2014 12:33 PM
Making his first start since a serious knee injury, striker Radamel Falcao gave Monaco hope for the coming Ligue 1 term.
- Reds Rodgers Targeting Balotelli
August 03 2014 12:00 PM
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has watch Mario Balotelli develop for years, and could make a bid for the Italian this summer.
- Arsenal, Monaco Close Out Emirates Cup
August 02 2014 7:21 PM
Supporters may have a glimpse of how well Alexis Sanchez has adjusted to Arsenal and manager Arsene Wenger, while Monaco will need to monitor Radamel Falcao's progress following his major knee injury.
- Ronaldo 'Loves' United, Hints At Possible Return
August 02 2014 4:33 PM
From 2003 to 2009, Cristiano Ronaldo scored 84 goals in 196 appearances for Manchester United.
- Tiger Curses At Camera Man During Bridgestone 3rd Round
August 02 2014 3:18 PM
Unfortunately for Tiger Woods, he vented his frustrations on live, national television.
- Sanogo's 4 Goals Trump Benfica
August 02 2014 2:02 PM
Arsenal demolished Benfica 5-1 in friendly action Saturday, with French international Yaya Sanogo leading the way.
- Gunners Campbell Nails Volley Goal
August 02 2014 1:05 PM
Joel Campbell may have finally earned a spot with Arsenal's first-team with his incredible play in the World Cup and against Benfica Saturday.
- Who Are The Top College Football Players This Season?
August 02 2014 12:37 PM
A bevy of quarterbacks will vie for the Heisman Trophy this season, with Florida State's Jameis Winston leading the pack.
- Horrific Injury Could End Paul George's NBA Season
August 02 2014 10:22 AM
The 24-year-old budding star suffered an open tibia-fibula fracture during a USA Basketball scrimmage on Friday.
- Indiana Pacers' Paul George Breaks Leg During Team USA Showcase [VIDEO]
August 01 2014 10:58 PM
Paul George is coming off a career season, and his injury could put the Pacers' title hopes in jeopardy.
- Nadal Wrist Injury Puts US Open Defense In Jeopardy
August 01 2014 4:31 PM
No. 2 Rafael Nadal will wear a cast on his right wrist, and sit out the two tournaments prior to the U.S. Open.
- A's, Tigers, Dodgers WS Favs
August 01 2014 2:59 PM
The 2014 trade deadline may go down as the day Oakland and Detroit declared their stakes in the run for the World Series, and when the Dodgers held back.
- Seminoles, Tide Favored To Win National Title
August 01 2014 1:48 PM
Florida State, Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon and Auburn were named the top 5 college football teams in the country in the Amway Coaches preseason poll.
- Report: Love Refusing To Sign Contract Extension
August 01 2014 11:51 AM
Cleveland was prepared to part with Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett to team Kevin Love with Lebron James. Now that dream might be on hold.
- Reds Close To Double Deal For Moreno, Manquillo
August 01 2014 11:09 AM
Liverpool are closing to acquiring two more players this summer, upping their total to eight at nearly £100 million.
- Ravens' Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
August 01 2014 9:57 AM
The NFL faced criticism for suspending Ravens running back Ray Rice only two games after he was charged with aggravated assault in May.
- Boston Makes 4 Moves On Deadline Day
July 31 2014 5:06 PM
All told the Red Sox spruced up their outfield, acquired some young arms and one of the best power hitters in the AL, while clearing some salary at Thursday's trade deadline.
- QB Salaries Well Above Every Other NFL Position
July 31 2014 1:28 PM
NFL teams have long devoted most of their salary cap space to quarterbacks, and offensive linemen are also seeing their salaries swell.
- Rodriguez: Falcao Can Play With Los Blancos
July 31 2014 10:51 AM
Radamel Falcao was supposed to star for Colombia during the World Cup, but James Rodriguez instead led the country to the quarterfinals. Now Rodriguez wants Falcao to join him with Real Madrid.