- Pacers George Won't Miss Game 3
May 24 2014 12:48 PM
Indiana's Paul George will play in Saturday's critical Game Three against Miami Saturday night.
- Indy 500 Preview: Americans Eyeing End To Drought
May 23 2014 3:17 PM
10 Americans make up 33 driver field in 98th running of the Indianapolis 500 Sunday afternoon at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Sterling Allows Wife To Sell Clippers
May 23 2014 12:10 PM
After fierce pressure from league officials, the disgraced owner will reportedly allow his wife to sell the NBA organization.
- Oddsmakers Pick Heat, Spurs Rematch
May 23 2014 10:24 AM
Spurs and Heat are favored for first NBA Finals rematch since 1998.
- For LeBron, A Prodigal Son Story Would Boost Image
May 22 2014 4:25 PM
The possibility remains open for LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Legal Options For Sterling To Keep The Clippers
May 22 2014 3:33 PM
According to professional and academic legal experts around the country, Sterling will likely center his case on whether or not a privately recorded conversation should be used against him, that the harm to the NBA hasn’t been nearly as catastrophic as the league has made it out to be and that the NBA has denied Sterling due process.
- California Chrome Not The Only One Breathing Easy
May 21 2014 6:28 PM
How the "nasal strip" ruling will pay off for NBC.
- Chicago Seeks Early 2-0 Lead In Game 2
May 21 2014 5:01 PM
Already up 1-0 after Game One’s 3-1 victory, the Blackhawks are hoping to gain a little more breathing room but the Kings have proven resilient before during these playoffs.
- Did Donald Sterling Tell V. Stiviano To Lie To NBA?
May 21 2014 10:28 AM
The embattled Clippers owners allegedly asked Stiviano to tell the NBA that she lied in her initial statements and had altered the recording.
- Odds Split On California Chrome's Triple Crown Hopes
May 18 2014 5:17 PM
Odds makers do have reasons for their skepticism, and it has little to do with California Chrome’s overall talent.
- Kings, Blackhawks Face Off In West
May 18 2014 12:29 PM
During the lockout shortened season a year ago Chicago dismantled defending champion L.A. in five games, capped by Patrick Kane’s hat trick and winning goal in double overtime in the final game, en route to the Stanley Cup.
- Miami Heat Vs. Indiana Pacers Game 1: TV Channel, Preview, Betting Odds And Prediction
May 18 2014 11:29 AM
LeBron James and the Heat have eliminated Paul George and the Pacers in two straight postseasons, but this go-round Indiana maintains the home court advantage it sorely needed in the Game Seven of last year’s Conference Finals.
- California Chrome Wins Preakness
May 17 2014 6:47 PM
California Chrome is the sixth horse in the last 12 years to take both the Kentucky Derby and Preakness, earning a shot at the Triple Crown.
- Subway Series Draws Less Attention
May 17 2014 5:55 PM
Over the last six seasons the Subway Series between the New York Yankees and New York Mets has seen a drastic decline in attendance.
- Preakness 2014: Actual Start Time, TV Channel, Live Stream Info
May 17 2014 12:15 PM
California Chrome could be the sixth horse in the last 12 years to snag the Preakness and be in line for the first Triple Crown since Affirmed in 1978.
- Preakness 2014: Prediction, Updated Betting Odds And Preview
May 17 2014 10:41 AM
the Triple Crown-hopeful’s odds have slightly shifted down to 4/7 from 3/5 and several competitors have seen their odds improve, but Saturday’s race at Pimlico is still California Chrome’s to lose.
- Rangers Vigneault: Pressure's On Montreal
May 17 2014 9:42 AM
Each side is coming off grueling seven-game series during which they had to comeback. New York bested Pittsburgh after facing a 3-1 series deficit, while Montreal won two straight to climb out of a 3-2 series hole.
- Rangers, Habs Prep For Grueling East Finals
May 16 2014 3:13 PM
The all-time series is split 7-7.
- Forecast Calls For Solid, Dry Race At Preakness
May 16 2014 12:13 PM
If the forecast is right, Pimlico should have roughly the same conditions as Churchill Downs did for the Derby two weeks ago, which can only be another boon for heavy favorite California Chrome.
- Top 10 Highest Paid Footballers In The World Ahead Of World Cup 2014
May 16 2014 11:08 AM
It’s a $30 million boost in earnings for Cristiano Ronaldo from last year, and the Spanish Primera now owns the top two spots with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi next up with $65 million.