- The drug company’s newly appointed CEO, Joseph Papa, said the first-quarter results reflect the impact of “significant disruption” over the past months.
- The Federal Reserve chair painted a mostly positive picture of the economy and said interest rate hikes are still coming — eventually.
- The report — payrolls increased by a meager 38,000 in May — throws into doubt a possible hike in interest rates by the U.S. Federal Reserve at its meeting this month.
- The event has raised over $1 billion in the past 30 years.
- Demonstrations for higher wages are targeting the fast-food company's annual meeting for the third year in a row.