Articles by IBTimes Staff Reporter
- Is This The End Of Boko Haram?
August 20 2013 12:58 PM
The death of extremist militia leader Abubakar Shekau would be significant, but not a game-changer, for Nigeria.
- Snubbed By The West, Kenyan President Goes East
August 20 2013 8:46 AM
China extends a welcome to Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta, a man in need of allies.
- Liverpool In For Willian
August 19 2013 6:07 PM
Liverpool are looking to add further quality to their squad before the close of the transfer window.
- Arsenal Face Increasing Transfer Anxiety
August 19 2013 5:49 PM
Arsenal are under increasing pressure to make significant signings before the close of the transfer window.
- Did Tanzanian Officials Embezzle $5 Million During Obama's Visit?
August 19 2013 3:14 PM
A probe will investigate whether summit attendees embezzled money during a June/July summit in Dar es Salaam.
- Paulina Gretzky And Dustin Johnson Engaged
August 19 2013 10:23 AM
Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson are engaged.
- Do Western Sanctions Really Hurt Zimbabwe's Economy?
August 19 2013 10:11 AM
The SADC has called for Western sanctions to be lifted in order to ease Zimbabwe's suffering.
- Agudelo Backheel Goal Stuns Chicago
August 18 2013 11:53 AM
It was the sixth goal of the year for the striker, and gave New England momentum in their 2-0 victory.
- World’s Top 50 Footballers 2013-1014
August 16 2013 4:28 PM
Ahead of the new European season, a rundown of the world’s 50 best footballers.
- Not So Fast, Eni! Mozambique Cashes In On Missing Taxes
August 16 2013 1:49 PM
Mozambique is getting $400 million in unpaid taxes - and a new power plant - from Italy's Eni, one of the world's major oil and gas players.
- One Year After Marikana, South Africa Hasn’t Changed
August 16 2013 11:35 AM
Despite dozens of lives that were lost, the South African mining industry is still riven by the same disputes.
- Zimbabwe To Crown Plus-Size Beauty Queen In Starving Country
August 15 2013 1:18 PM
Curvy women from across the continent will participate in the Harare pageant.
- China’s In Trouble As Chad Cries Over Spilt Oil
August 15 2013 10:47 AM
The China National Petroleum Corporation has been suspended from operations at one field in Chad.
- Argentines Slay Italy In Rome
August 14 2013 5:32 PM
Goals by Gonzalo Higuan and Ever Bangea lifted Argentina past the Italians on Wednesday night.
- Nigeria, Alone In Africa, Ratifies Bill Against Illicit Arms Trade
August 14 2013 12:56 PM
The treaty known as ATT hasn't gained much traction globally, but proponents hope more nations will be inspired to follow Nigeria's lead.
- Italy – Argentina: Preview
August 14 2013 12:40 PM
Italy and Argentina meet in an international friendly in Rome on Wednesday.
- Oil And Turmoil: For Libya, Revolution Was Only The Beginning
August 14 2013 8:19 AM
Shutdowns at two major oil pipeline terminals in Libya keep growth and stability at bay.
- Bale Coy On Transfer Talk
August 13 2013 2:05 PM
Tottenham continue to be heavily involved in the summer transfer window.
- In War-Torn Somalia, British Oil Company Unafraid To Step In
August 13 2013 12:20 PM
U.K. oil company Soma has made a deal with the nascent Somali government, but some say it's too soon.
- A New President For Mali After Months Of Upheaval
August 13 2013 11:20 AM
The man known as IBK now faces an uphill battle in the aftermath of Mali's insurgency.