Articles by IBTimes Staff Reporter
- Agudelo Backheel Goal Stuns Chicago
August 18 2013 11:53 AM
It was the sixth goal of the year for the striker, and gave New England momentum in their 2-0 victory.
- World’s Top 50 Footballers 2013-1014
August 16 2013 4:28 PM
Ahead of the new European season, a rundown of the world’s 50 best footballers.
- Not So Fast, Eni! Mozambique Cashes In On Missing Taxes
August 16 2013 1:49 PM
Mozambique is getting $400 million in unpaid taxes - and a new power plant - from Italy's Eni, one of the world's major oil and gas players.
- One Year After Marikana, South Africa Hasn’t Changed
August 16 2013 11:35 AM
Despite dozens of lives that were lost, the South African mining industry is still riven by the same disputes.
- Zimbabwe To Crown Plus-Size Beauty Queen In Starving Country
August 15 2013 1:18 PM
Curvy women from across the continent will participate in the Harare pageant.
- China’s In Trouble As Chad Cries Over Spilt Oil
August 15 2013 10:47 AM
The China National Petroleum Corporation has been suspended from operations at one field in Chad.
- Argentines Slay Italy In Rome
August 14 2013 5:32 PM
Goals by Gonzalo Higuan and Ever Bangea lifted Argentina past the Italians on Wednesday night.
- Nigeria, Alone In Africa, Ratifies Bill Against Illicit Arms Trade
August 14 2013 12:56 PM
The treaty known as ATT hasn't gained much traction globally, but proponents hope more nations will be inspired to follow Nigeria's lead.
- Italy – Argentina: Preview
August 14 2013 12:40 PM
Italy and Argentina meet in an international friendly in Rome on Wednesday.
- Oil And Turmoil: For Libya, Revolution Was Only The Beginning
August 14 2013 8:19 AM
Shutdowns at two major oil pipeline terminals in Libya keep growth and stability at bay.
- Bale Coy On Transfer Talk
August 13 2013 2:05 PM
Tottenham continue to be heavily involved in the summer transfer window.
- In War-Torn Somalia, British Oil Company Unafraid To Step In
August 13 2013 12:20 PM
U.K. oil company Soma has made a deal with the nascent Somali government, but some say it's too soon.
- A New President For Mali After Months Of Upheaval
August 13 2013 11:20 AM
The man known as IBK now faces an uphill battle in the aftermath of Mali's insurgency.
- Can You Hear Me Now? North Korea Gets Its First Smartphone
August 12 2013 3:34 PM
It probably looks like an Android, won't be available to the people at large, and may be made in China. Here's North Korea's first smartphone.
- Russia Looks To Africa, This Time For Nuclear Collaboration
August 12 2013 12:42 PM
Russian nuclear power experts are joining forces with South African educators.
- US To Strike New Trade Deal With A Changing Africa
August 12 2013 9:00 AM
As African economies grow at breakneck speeds, the U.S. is reexamining old import/export laws.
- 3-Month-Old Indian Infant Keeps Catching Fire; Doctors Say Baby Emits Combustible Gases Through Skin Pores
August 10 2013 8:59 AM
A three-month old Indian baby boy bursts into flames repeatedly, stunning doctors.
- Albert Pujols Accused Of Using Steroids
August 09 2013 5:21 PM
Former MLB player jack Clark has accused Albert Pujols, Justin Verlander, And Shawn Green of using steroids.
- Bale Deal Opens Up Opportunities For Hotspur
August 09 2013 2:29 PM
Tottenham appear to be in the midst of a major overhaul this summer, with lots of top names tied to transfers across Europe.
- Ethiopian Military Plane Crash-Lands In Somalia, Killing 4
August 09 2013 9:33 AM
The military cargo plane was full of ammunition to help African Union troops battle Somali rebels.