IBTimes Staff Reporter
- Panthers Fire Direen And Two Assistants
November 08 2013 3:53 PM
Florida replaced Kevin Dineen with Peter Horachek due to a poor start to the season, and after finishing last in the NHL in 2012-2013.
- NSA Allegedly Spied On Vatican, Including Pope Benedict XVI's Calls
October 30 2013 10:57 AM
An Italian newsmagazine says that the U.S. spy agency zeroed in on the current Pope and on his predecessor.
- Red Sox Take Advantage Of Cardinals' Mistakes
October 24 2013 1:26 AM
The Boston Red Sox capitalized on defensive lapses to earn the World Series Game 1 victory over St. Louis on Wednesday, 8-1.
- Cardinals Advance To World Series
October 18 2013 11:49 PM
St. Louis advanced to their fourth World Series in a decade by thumping the Dodgers in Game 6 of the NLCS.
- British Gas And Centrica To Raise Prices Again
October 17 2013 10:53 AM
British Gas and Centrica plan to raise gas prices again.
- Dodgers Hit Four Homers To Force Game 6
October 16 2013 8:06 PM
Adrian Gonzalez cleared the wall twice to keep L.A. in contention in the National League Championship Series with a 6-2 win over the Cardinals.
- North Korea Accused Of Testing Chemical Weapons On Political Prisoners
October 15 2013 6:22 AM
Reports from defectors suggest that North Korea is testing deadly chemical agents on prisoners.
- North Korea Again Accused Of Being Bad -- At Photoshop
October 14 2013 3:17 PM
North Korean media outlet KCNA has allegedly released another image with a sloppy Photoshop job.
- Red Sox Split Home Series With Tigers, Cards Lead Dodgers 2-0
October 14 2013 12:22 AM
The AL and NL Championship Series head to third games.
- Beltran Leads Cardinals To Game 1 Win
October 12 2013 2:13 AM
The Cardinals received a great effort from their outfielder to take the series opener over the Dodgers in 13 innings, 3-2.
- Red Sox Advance To ALCS
October 09 2013 2:50 AM
Boston held off Tampa Bay with a 3-1 win on Tuesday night.
- Pirates, Dodgers One Win Away From NLCS
October 07 2013 2:00 AM
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Los Angeles Dodgers picked up home victories on Sunday to lead their respective series.
- Republicans Push Obamacare Fight To US Debt Ceiling Negotiations
September 26 2013 12:36 PM
House Speaker John Boehner says a government shutdown won't happen. That's because Republicans are choosing to fight Obamacare another way.
- But The IMF Said So! Sudan Faces Protests After Slashing Fuel Subsidies
September 25 2013 5:18 AM
Sudanese demonstrators are taking to the streets as fuel and petrol prices nearly double.
- East Africa Moves Closer To A Common Currency, But Is It Worth It?
September 23 2013 10:36 AM
Can Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Rwanda agree on a monetary framework for everyone?
- After Westgate: What The Terrorist Attack Means For Kenya
September 23 2013 9:25 AM
Kenya was already facing political, economic and social challenges before this weekend's tragedy.
- First Female Central-Bank Governor In Somalia Has One Big Job
September 20 2013 1:23 PM
Somalia needs a fiscal renaissance, something the outgoing bank governor couldn't deliver.
- EU Lifts Sanctions On Zimbabwe Diamond Company: Who Benefits?
September 20 2013 10:35 AM
Belgium has been a big proponent of removing sanctions on Zimbabwe's diamond industry.
- Why Nigerian Oil Theft Isn't All Bad: A Silver Lining For Domestic Companies
September 19 2013 5:20 AM
As foreign oil firms back away from Nigeria amid worsening crises, companies closer to home are swooping in.
- China's Social Media Crackdown Continues
September 18 2013 11:44 AM
Political experts are weighing-in on the implications of China's social media crackdown.