IBTimes Staff Reporter
- Red Sox Split Home Series With Tigers, Cards Lead Dodgers 2-0
October 14 2013 12:22 AM
The AL and NL Championship Series head to third games.
- Beltran Leads Cardinals To Game 1 Win
October 12 2013 2:13 AM
The Cardinals received a great effort from their outfielder to take the series opener over the Dodgers in 13 innings, 3-2.
- Red Sox Advance To ALCS
October 09 2013 2:50 AM
Boston held off Tampa Bay with a 3-1 win on Tuesday night.
- Pirates, Dodgers One Win Away From NLCS
October 07 2013 2:00 AM
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Los Angeles Dodgers picked up home victories on Sunday to lead their respective series.
- Republicans Push Obamacare Fight To US Debt Ceiling Negotiations
September 26 2013 12:36 PM
House Speaker John Boehner says a government shutdown won't happen. That's because Republicans are choosing to fight Obamacare another way.
- But The IMF Said So! Sudan Faces Protests After Slashing Fuel Subsidies
September 25 2013 5:18 AM
Sudanese demonstrators are taking to the streets as fuel and petrol prices nearly double.
- East Africa Moves Closer To A Common Currency, But Is It Worth It?
September 23 2013 10:36 AM
Can Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania and Rwanda agree on a monetary framework for everyone?
- After Westgate: What The Terrorist Attack Means For Kenya
September 23 2013 9:25 AM
Kenya was already facing political, economic and social challenges before this weekend's tragedy.
- First Female Central-Bank Governor In Somalia Has One Big Job
September 20 2013 1:23 PM
Somalia needs a fiscal renaissance, something the outgoing bank governor couldn't deliver.
- EU Lifts Sanctions On Zimbabwe Diamond Company: Who Benefits?
September 20 2013 10:35 AM
Belgium has been a big proponent of removing sanctions on Zimbabwe's diamond industry.
- Why Nigerian Oil Theft Isn't All Bad: A Silver Lining For Domestic Companies
September 19 2013 5:20 AM
As foreign oil firms back away from Nigeria amid worsening crises, companies closer to home are swooping in.
- China's Social Media Crackdown Continues
September 18 2013 11:44 AM
Political experts are weighing-in on the implications of China's social media crackdown.
- As Somalia Struggles, Somaliland Builds East Africa's Next Big Commerce Hub
September 18 2013 10:58 AM
Somalia is ramping up infrastructural development with a newly refurbished airport and an improved port town.
- New Angel Investor Network Kicks Off For African Entrepreneurs
September 17 2013 10:22 AM
Will this be Africa's breakout investment decade? The Africa Angel List is holding a networking event in Johannesburg this month.
- International Donors Pledge Big Money For War-Torn Somalia
September 17 2013 7:15 AM
Somali President Hassan Sheik Mohamud pledges to spend the money on security, economic recovery, legal reform and public finances.
- In Rwanda, A Strange Election For A Unique Country
September 16 2013 10:07 AM
Rwandans went to the polls on Monday to elect a new Chamber of Deputies, and the ruling party stands to win yet again.
- Nigeria Beckons To South African Fast-Food Giant
September 16 2013 6:15 AM
If South Africa's domestic economy continues to falter, fast-growing markets elsewhere on the continent could become even more attractive.
- Mechanical Cows For Kenya? New Milk ATM Pumps Out Dairy
September 13 2013 3:16 PM
Never taken out milk from an ATM? You can in Kenya, where a vending machine is helping consumers adjust to a dairy tax hike.
- How A New Meningitis Vaccine Saves Lives On The Cheap
September 13 2013 1:05 PM
MenAfriVac could be the beginning of the end of meningitis in Africa, and it costs about $0.50.
- Ghana’s New Import Facility To Address Impending Energy Crisis
September 13 2013 7:39 AM
An import terminal for liquified natural gas could counter Ghana's fast-growing energy demands.