- KPN, a telecommunications and ICT provider based in the Netherlands has announced a formal partnership with India’s Tech Mahindra, a global systems integrator that specialises in business change management and IT outsourcing.
- Royal Mail is expected to deliver 6 days a week to nearly 29 million addresses, a challenge that it seemingly fails to rise to.
- Key decision makers in prominent business companies throughout Europe have criticised failing education systems for rising youth employment and have been clamouring for the implementation of dual education schemes to help reverse this worrying trend.
- While hiring in the Belgian job market remains cautious, there is a significant shortage in high-tech, highly skilled occupational areas such as IT specialists and engineers.
- Though some may frown upon the concept of ‘working remotely,’ it is actually better than being physically present at an office desk. Why? Read below to find out studies about this industry phenomenon.
- Intelligent Investor's 185 page guide to finding hidden gems on the sharemarket.
As Malicious Software Multiplies in 2012, Bitdefender Offers The Sphere – Protection All the Time, AnywhereBitdefender enables households running a combination of PCs, Macs and Android-based smartphones or tablets to safeguard their devices from an array of e-threats, such as viruses, spyware, spam, and phishing attacks.